Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: War Glaive review  (Read 2204 times)
Son Alexander
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -4

« on: July 19, 2012, 06:19:34 AM »

Don't hate too much folks, I have never made a video or review before. Hope its ok.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqDyrKMDGEE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqDyrKMDGEE</a>
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 06:31:31 AM by Deep » Logged

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 08:51:38 AM »

Nice review. If your going to be doing any dueling with your war glaive however I would suggest that you get the 40" heavy instead of the 40" mid. I have a 40" in both grades and because of the length there is more of a give so to speak than in the shorter blades. Just my two cents though, it's a sweet looking saber either way.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 05:03:24 PM »

Very nice review! Congratz!

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Guardian Xentai Kaarz
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 20

Knights of the Lost Republic

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 02:59:44 AM »

They didn't change metal, UltraSabers didn't even machine the Anakin FX (not graflex); they just converted it. The hilt was made by either Hasbro or MR; it's heavy cause it's a replica hilt.
But that was the best war gliave review I've ever seen. Point, I'm guessing dark side lol, hope that one DS point goes well with your sith robe  Smiley

GB Aeon v3 LE
BH Obsidian Bellicose
LIGHTSIDE POINTS!!

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 06:12:59 AM »

Dark side point given.

Man, that red LED totally lit up the entire garage. The blue LED was barely noticeable. Great review. I liked how you provided an example of what a Quick Disconnect is, and how easy it is to swap the LEDs out. Great job!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Starswirl
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 07:50:06 PM »

Thank you very much for the review, Son Alexander! Once I am able to save up the money, it is likely that my next saber will be a War Glaive.

(As a side note, at the beginning of your review, I thought the saber looked a little small in your hands... then when you said how tall you were, I knew why).

Exactly how long is the War Glaive hilt (with and without claws)?

If you see fit to award me Force points, I prefer Light Side points.

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 03:12:44 AM »

I would just like to say that I hadn't really ever considered a War Glaive before but thanks to this video its definitely on the list. Very cool saber dude.

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 03:45:12 PM »

Hey Son Alexander! Nice robe! Not hating, but what's up with the blue blade? Lol! Grin

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: