Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496388 times)
Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1890 on: October 13, 2013, 07:10:08 PM »

Probably not since these are battle sabers if you struck it by dropping it or broke the casing it be a henderince rather than helpful or great option. But it would be cool if we had an RGB cycle button just two switches a master and color switch.

Like the placement of a second momentary switch. That could open up all kinds of Posabilities

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Darth Zant
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Ruler of the Twilight Realm

« Reply #1891 on: October 13, 2013, 08:37:05 PM »

Yeah ok, I guess the Reaper could pass as Bane's lightsaber. Btw you guys did a great job with Malgus's lightsaber. Not to mention Qui-Gon's Obi-Wan's and Anakin's.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1892 on: October 15, 2013, 12:09:49 AM »

Thicker Liberators if possible? Or are the V3's thicker than the V2's? Maybe some more flanged emitter sabers too.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

mcnaughtonM
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -41

[Darkside points only]

« Reply #1893 on: October 15, 2013, 01:15:48 AM »

A silver reaper with the groves black. It would look incredible! And I would definitely throw my money at one

Inventory:
- Prophecy in CG
- Dark Liberator in CG (gb)
- Shock in BR (Silver FOC)
- Dominix LE in BR
Wishlist:
- Graflex in GB
- Raven in BR
- Reaper in BR

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #1894 on: October 15, 2013, 04:26:12 AM »

I noticed that when I placed my order for the Autumn Raffle that the time read from what it would be in Texas as opposed to California.

Now, perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about in that international customers and, well, pretty much every state but the West Coast has been dealing with this for a while now, but is there any way that on future notifications that Ultrasabers can mention when a promotion will end based on their respective time zone?  For example, instead of PDT they could say "October 15, 2013 CDT/CST"?

It's really just for clarification purposes for new buyers...
Or for procrastinators like me who like to wait till the absolute last moment to buy stuff.  Grin

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #1895 on: October 15, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »

Deal Of The Day sabers without sound?
I'd jump on that Monarch for 25% off if I didn't have to tack Li-ion and Obsidian on top of that.

Maybe some upper tier sabers paired for a staff, such as the Manticore, Catalyst, Raven... Etc.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1896 on: October 15, 2013, 11:54:01 AM »

A silver reaper with the groves black. It would look incredible! And I would definitely throw my money at one

I bet that would look awsome i'd get one

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #1897 on: October 15, 2013, 11:59:02 AM »

I had an interesting idea this morning when I checked the Autumn Raffle Winners. I wasn't on the roster, so I was a bit disappointed in seeing that I did not win anything, but hey you win some, and you lose some.

But what if, for the "none winners" who did join the raffle, that there was some sort of Consolation Prize? Like a T-shirt, or even a pair of Li-Ion batteries or something. I dunno, just an idea.

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #1898 on: October 15, 2013, 12:25:01 PM »

Anybody else like to see ultra chucks?
Blade plugs and windowed emitters

Lightside points if any are given

WookieeGunner
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #1899 on: October 15, 2013, 03:00:27 PM »

I would like to see a Monarch LE.  Basically the Dark Monarch but in gold instead of black.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #1900 on: October 15, 2013, 03:02:29 PM »

I would like to see a Monarch LE.  Basically the Dark Monarch but in gold instead of black.

They don't even have the silver Monarchs available anymore, you can only order nickel plated, but a silver Monarch with gold trim would be nice. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1901 on: October 16, 2013, 12:45:06 AM »

Wonder why they don't sell silver Monarchs anymore. The nickel plating costs too much for me. Bring back the silver one. Tongue Then maybe make the rings to gold. That would be cool. And a re-designed Rattlesnake. Lol. Really want that saber back.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Darth Zant
Knight Apprentice

Ruler of the Twilight Realm

« Reply #1902 on: October 16, 2013, 01:07:40 AM »

Rattlesnake? Never heard of that one before.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1903 on: October 16, 2013, 01:20:37 AM »

Look in the History of Ultra Sabers thread in the gallery. Has some cool stuff. The Rattlesnake was a nice, medium sized hilt. the covertech wheel was placed weird though.

A L STORM
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #1904 on: October 16, 2013, 10:00:00 PM »

This has probably been brought up before, but I would like to see a smaller saber with a Dooku style emitter guard.

I know we have the Reaper and the Scorpion with the claw's; but they are large sabers with large emitter guards.
I mean a smaller hilt with a smaller more nimble guard, more suited for one handed combat.  Smiley Cool

Sabers I own: Shock LE/Sentinel yellow
                      Monarch (nickle)/Bane's Heart/Blazing Red
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst (Raffle prize)
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst   < ^ = Staff
                      Catalyst (Emerald)

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: