Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288924 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1380 on: August 29, 2015, 02:45:20 AM »

I surprisingly enjoyed Frozen too, as long as you don't get sucked into all the nonsense and enjoy it for what it is it's fine.

Exactly. I don't own any Frozen merchandise, nor do I have any desire to, but if I see the movie I'll watch it, it's entertaining. The only time I bought anything Frozen was for my sister since she's a bit obsessed. And I bought Demi Lovato's version of "Let It Go," because it's awesome, though that's more Demi than the song itself.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #1381 on: August 31, 2015, 05:53:02 PM »

You know what really grinds my gears?

"Omg, I HATE this person!!  They did something terrible to me!  I'm never speaking to them again!"

2 weeks later . . . .

"Aww, they didn't mean it.   We're friends again.  You just don't know them."

2 days later . . . .

"Omg, I HATE this person!!  They did something terrible to me!  I'm never speaking to them again!"

2 hours later . . .

Rinse, repeat.  For several years.   Roll Eyes

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1382 on: August 31, 2015, 06:49:10 PM »

I surprisingly enjoyed Frozen too, as long as you don't get sucked into all the nonsense and enjoy it for what it is it's fine.

I did as well. I just hated all the hype around it. It was a very well done movie, and highly entertaining.

You should really just let it go...

Booooooooo

Pretty sure I already did that when I decided not to hear it.  Wink

Again, despite all the hype about it, you might actually enjoy the lyrics. I got a little misty when I first heard it, because I was going through "things" and I sympathized with the songs theme of "F*%# you world, I will not hide who I am anymore."

You know what really grinds my gears?

2 weeks later . . . .
2 days later . . . .
2 hours later . . .

Rinse, repeat.  For several years.   Roll Eyes

I should introduce you to my ex-sister-in-law.

Let me make you feel better.

I HATE that bitch.
I have ALWAYS hated that bitch.
And I WILL always hate that bitch.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1383 on: August 31, 2015, 07:03:42 PM »

Again, despite all the hype about it, you might actually enjoy the lyrics. I got a little misty when I first heard it, because I was going through "things" and I sympathized with the songs theme of "F*%# you world, I will not hide who I am anymore."

It helps that Idina Menzel has the exact right voice for that song.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1384 on: August 31, 2015, 07:10:13 PM »

It helps that Idina Menzel has the exact right voice for that song.

Meh. Not a fan, but I didn't hate either. It may just be more that the song was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaay over-played, so her voice might register as somewhat grating on my ears, but I won't deny that she has talent.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #1385 on: September 01, 2015, 04:47:47 AM »

The more people suggest I watch "Frozen," the more resolve not to do so strengthens.   Cheesy   Wink    I don't doubt it's a cute show, maybe even a good one.  "Brave" was awesome!  But, nope.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1386 on: September 01, 2015, 05:03:10 AM »

The more people suggest I watch "Frozen," the more resolve not to do so strengthens.   Cheesy   Wink    I don't doubt it's a cute show, maybe even a good one.  "Brave" was awesome!  But, nope.

You are not allowed to watch Frozen ever!!!  You can never watch it, never I say!!! Never ever!!!

No Frozen for you!!!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #1387 on: September 01, 2015, 05:04:28 AM »

You are not allowed to watch Frozen ever!!!  You can never watch it, never I say!!! Never ever!!!

No Frozen for you!!!

Nice try, Mom.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1388 on: September 01, 2015, 05:59:35 AM »

Nice try, Mom.

And further more, you are grounded, young lady. And get a haircut! (oh wait, you did...)

I didn't mind Frozen the first time I saw it, but I dated a girl that had a five year old daughter for a few months....I saw that movie waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many times...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1389 on: September 01, 2015, 02:18:09 PM »

And further more, you are grounded, young lady. And get a haircut! (oh wait, you did...)

I didn't mind Frozen the first time I saw it, but I dated a girl that had a five year old daughter for a few months....I saw that movie waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many times...

Let me guess, you knew the dialogue better than she did.

And I didn't say you needed to watch it. I merely suggested that you might appreciate the lyrics of "Let it go".

Sig by For Tyeth

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #1390 on: September 01, 2015, 02:49:31 PM »

Let me guess, you knew the dialogue better than she did.

And I didn't say you needed to watch it. I merely suggested that you might appreciate the lyrics of "Let it go".

I didn't specifically reference your name, man.  Several people suggested I might like it and that's my answer to everyone.

I'll pass on that song, though.  I absolutely despise the musical aspects of Disney films and tend to fast-forward through any "bursting into song" bits.  I just don't like musicals at all.  Now, "old school" Disney like "The Aristocats" (personal favorite) or "101 Dalmations?"  Different story.  The songs were witty and not about "let me SING MY FEELS to the world!" 

That's a vent all on its own, really.  Musicals?  Ugh.  They can die in a fire.  The only thing close to a musical that I will watch is an opera and even then, I can't deal with most modern ones or the extremely cheesy ones.   

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1391 on: September 01, 2015, 02:58:51 PM »

I didn't specifically reference your name, man.  Several people suggested I might like it and that's my answer to everyone.

I'll pass on that song, though.  I absolutely despise the musical aspects of Disney films and tend to fast-forward through any "bursting into song" bits.  I just don't like musicals at all.  Now, "old school" Disney like "The Aristocats" (personal favorite) or "101 Dalmations?"  Different story.  The songs were witty and not about "let me SING MY FEELS to the world!" 

That's a vent all on its own, really.  Musicals?  Ugh.  They can die in a fire.  The only thing close to a musical that I will watch is an opera and even then, I can't deal with most modern ones or the extremely cheesy ones.   

Believe me, I feel you on this note. I've always been a fan of "It's Prince Ali" primarily because it's just goofy and stupid, but had a great rhythm. But we'll get on this rant another time.

I know you were referring to a group at large, I was just........not braining well at the moment.

Sig by For Tyeth

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #1392 on: September 02, 2015, 02:40:36 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bikl9-OPPmA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bikl9-OPPmA</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYsrV3zGd0c" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYsrV3zGd0c</a>

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1393 on: September 02, 2015, 02:04:59 PM »

Not gonna say it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #1394 on: September 02, 2015, 07:03:22 PM »

You know, people really shouldn't let their dogs run around without leashes, but especially if they know the dog is aggressive.  I can promise you, if I have my saber and your dog attacks me, it won't the be the saber that breaks. 

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: