Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1289927 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4050 on: December 27, 2016, 12:42:40 AM »

Today was just like any other day, except with cake.

Sad

Signature banner by DarthScrub

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4051 on: December 27, 2016, 01:43:16 AM »

Well, obviously I'm not one of your TAs, thus I don't know anything about your academic standing, but if those grades are not near what you were expecting, then I would suggest contacting your instructors to see if there is something wrong. Typos happen and instructors go over deadlines too.

I would be down at that school making such a ruckus that my grades would be reflected appropriately shortly after. 

Except I knew they were coming. I did exceedingly bad this semester.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4052 on: December 27, 2016, 04:33:52 AM »

Today was just like any other day, except with cake.

Sad

So is that better or worse?

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4053 on: December 27, 2016, 12:39:20 PM »

So is that better or worse?

I was hoping for something more. Something better.

I just needed to get that off my chest.

Moving on.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4054 on: December 27, 2016, 12:56:12 PM »

I was hoping for something more. Something better.

I just needed to get that off my chest.

Moving on.

Um, happy belated birthday?

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4055 on: December 27, 2016, 01:31:12 PM »

Um, happy belated birthday?

Bingo.

Thanks, Jev.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4056 on: December 27, 2016, 01:46:16 PM »

Bingo.

Thanks, Jev.

You're welcome, and welcome to Adulthood.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4057 on: December 27, 2016, 02:09:06 PM »

You're welcome, and welcome to Adulthood.

Lol. Yeah.

It's actually a much bigger issue at hand. That's just the symptom, which is why it's so frustrating. And, yes, it has been discussed at length several times, but it's the same almost every year.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #4058 on: December 30, 2016, 11:08:20 AM »

Well, one of my pet rats died this morning, probably not too long before I got out of bed Cry little bugger's been sick for a long time, we thought he wouldn't make it 5 months ago but he was a persistent little guy. Could never pin down exactly what was wrong but he just stopped growing when young, became skin and bones and didn't matter how much he ate never put it on, and sometimes was laboured. He was always extremely bright eyed and happy to greet us though, and he LOVED his treats and baby food and was as energetic as my fat healthy rats. I'm sad he's gone, but I am also glad that he isn't suffering and that when he went it was sudden, he looked like he went in his sleep which is the best thing for them.

But life didn't want to give me the chance to mull over that at work- we were absolutely run off our feet crazy busy barely having the chance to breathe let alone think, and on top of that my tummy decided it was having a bad day  Roll Eyes

Oh, and in regards to that, more blood tests to see if I have Coeliac esp since an intolerance does run in the family, if not then I will still have to remain on a partly gluten free diet because I clearly have at least some intolerance- I eat any sizable source of it, I get sick, whereas just a couple of biscuits is fine. And I'm having to see a dietitian and seriously change up my diet, which admittedly has been pretty bad before all this started. Sigh. At least the dietitian is very nice and is encouraging of the small efforts I've been making so far and helping me find ways to slowly change, rather than being all you must do this you must do that!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4059 on: December 30, 2016, 04:22:05 PM »

Well, one of my pet rats died this morning, probably not too long before I got out of bed Cry little bugger's been sick for a long time, we thought he wouldn't make it 5 months ago but he was a persistent little guy. Could never pin down exactly what was wrong but he just stopped growing when young, became skin and bones and didn't matter how much he ate never put it on, and sometimes was laboured. He was always extremely bright eyed and happy to greet us though, and he LOVED his treats and baby food and was as energetic as my fat healthy rats. I'm sad he's gone, but I am also glad that he isn't suffering and that when he went it was sudden, he looked like he went in his sleep which is the best thing for them.

But life didn't want to give me the chance to mull over that at work- we were absolutely run off our feet crazy busy barely having the chance to breathe let alone think, and on top of that my tummy decided it was having a bad day  Roll Eyes

Oh, and in regards to that, more blood tests to see if I have Coeliac esp since an intolerance does run in the family, if not then I will still have to remain on a partly gluten free diet because I clearly have at least some intolerance- I eat any sizable source of it, I get sick, whereas just a couple of biscuits is fine. And I'm having to see a dietitian and seriously change up my diet, which admittedly has been pretty bad before all this started. Sigh. At least the dietitian is very nice and is encouraging of the small efforts I've been making so far and helping me find ways to slowly change, rather than being all you must do this you must do that!
Really sorry to hear that. Pets are such a part of the family. They inspire us, make us laugh and make us proud so often while they're with us. Sounds like the poor little guy really had heart.

That's really very cool that you have someone you can work with on the new diet that focuses on building you up. I hope you continue to make progress and feel better more often than feelin sick. Best wishes for 2017.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4060 on: December 30, 2016, 04:45:38 PM »

This is called "Venting", so,

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4061 on: December 30, 2016, 05:16:15 PM »

This is called "Venting", so,

2016 is dead to me. 

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #4062 on: December 30, 2016, 05:18:48 PM »

2016 is dead to me.  

Yeah. I've had enough of 2016.

Got a phone call late this evening that one of hubby's cousin's ex husband died. Liver failure, he wasn't particular old either but he was a heavy drinker, smoker etc. While I wasn't particularly close to the man and their break up was a rough one he was still family, and that cousin is one of the ones I'm closest to and three kids are now fatherless Sad

I've had enough of death in the family for one day.

Can 2016 please just go already, let's bring in a better 2017 shall we?

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4063 on: December 30, 2016, 06:45:53 PM »

Yeah. I've had enough of 2016.

Got a phone call late this evening that one of hubby's cousin's ex husband died. Liver failure, he wasn't particular old either but he was a heavy drinker, smoker etc. While I wasn't particularly close to the man and their break up was a rough one he was still family, and that cousin is one of the ones I'm closest to and three kids are now fatherless Sad

I've had enough of death in the family for one day.

Can 2016 please just go already, let's bring in a better 2017 shall we?

As if it hasn't killed enough yet, it's making an exit long remembered.  Sad

@Bladewraith, apparently it's not over yet.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4064 on: December 31, 2016, 12:39:36 AM »

Simple vent: 4˝days with no wifi amidst the news of Carrie fishers death and NFL playoffs.. Poppin Xanax

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: