Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1300709 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #4980 on: July 14, 2017, 06:22:52 PM »

I'm done with PhotoBucket. They are a bucket of Bantha excrement.

Lord Sidious... I'm going to vent about your uber looong signature.  Can you compact it more please.  When I owned 27 US sabers my list was extremely lengthy until I used more width instead of the generic top to bottom and a regular sized font.  You can see now I have even gone as brief in description as possible and members who are interested can ask me more about the specifics of my present sabers. 

Just a thought to consider as you have mostly one line responses and then that huge signature of your awesome collection.  Smiley

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #4981 on: July 16, 2017, 05:28:17 AM »

Lord Sidious... I'm going to vent about your uber looong signature.  Can you compact it more please.  When I owned 27 US sabers my list was extremely lengthy until I used more width instead of the generic top to bottom and a regular sized font.  You can see now I have even gone as brief in description as possible and members who are interested can ask me more about the specifics of my present sabers. 

Just a thought to consider as you have mostly one line responses and then that huge signature of your awesome collection.  Smiley

I have now changed my signature.

Personally, I also get irritated by folks with excessively long signatures, so I can understand. But where we might differ is if their long signatures are largely animations, quotes, large photos etc. etc. then I might get a little irritated by that. My signature that I have removed was purely a list of Ultrasabers, nothing more. I think that is actually OK in that we are members of the US forum, so it is a good thing to read of what hilts other members own, whether one hilt or many. I didn't add anything else in that list, it was purely an Ultrasabers list with the LED color. I listed them the way I did to remind myself of what hilts were bought/won per order (i.e. each line was one order).

I am very curious what 27 US you own. Would love to read your inventory.  Tongue

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #4982 on: July 16, 2017, 07:25:01 PM »

I have now changed my signature.

Personally, I also get irritated by folks with excessively long signatures, so I can understand. But where we might differ is if their long signatures are largely animations, quotes, large photos etc. etc. then I might get a little irritated by that. My signature that I have removed was purely a list of Ultrasabers, nothing more. I think that is actually OK in that we are members of the US forum, so it is a good thing to read of what hilts other members own, whether one hilt or many. I didn't add anything else in that list, it was purely an Ultrasabers list with the LED color. I listed them the way I did to remind myself of what hilts were bought/won per order (i.e. each line was one order).

I am very curious what 27 US you own. Would love to read your inventory.  Tongue

Had the long signature list with specifics up for awhile way back as many members were curious at the time and asked me to do it.  After a lengthy period of viewing, it was in my own opinion redundant.  Since then have gifted and traded many of them so I'm not even sure what the count is now as some are in storage.  Perhaps 20 are left.  I add or take away a specific saber type as it changes... such as removing the Menace from my signature.  I have my go to favorites that I mainly use for different purposes.  But no where near as interesting and diverse as your collection.  Tongue

Actually I think that the saber collection post that you started is brilliant and should be considered by all members that have a larger collection.  Even if only photos that the Forum no longer has... thanks for nothing PB.  We don't often get to see all those sabers together other than on the US ordering site.  Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4983 on: July 16, 2017, 10:33:42 PM »

Still stuck down here having to help our cousin when they're totally ungrateful x.x Can't wait to get outta here with my brother and his fiance to live on our own the first time. Wont be for too much longer though so. I should be active again here in a few weeks August the latest or maybe even this week yet still. Hoping we get out this week though. Can't take the stress anymore x.x I'll be up in Westlake, Ohio if anyone from here wants to hang out then. Our mom will be helping out with rent and stuff since its our first time living alone technically so, saber party every other weekend Tongue We'll be like 10 minutes away from Lake Erie so, that'll make for some cool backdrops for saber pictures/get togethers I think =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4984 on: July 19, 2017, 06:35:56 AM »

Cavities! Grrrr. OUCH. Grrrr......And I still can't see the dentist until Monday.....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4985 on: July 19, 2017, 05:55:44 PM »

^^^That sucks x.x Still somewhat have a hard time with my dentures so hopefully you wont have to go to those lengths. Another venting needed though. We have to get rid of my dog today or this week the latest after all u.u So don't mind me if I'm not active much even after we get done and moved. I cried for like half an hour last night and that probably wont be the last of it either x.x So no more goofy saber pictures of either us or just her trying to attack any of my lightsabers after this D: Just no apartments wont accept large breed/visious dogs. Like she's soooooooooooooo visious Tongue (Don't care for typos right now so) x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #4986 on: July 19, 2017, 06:14:15 PM »

I was spinning my Menace and thought a screw came off again.  I checked it, none were missing.  Then I noticed the blood.  It was a piece of my thumb! Ouch!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4987 on: July 19, 2017, 06:34:58 PM »

I was spinning my Menace and thought a screw came off again.  I checked it, none were missing.  Then I noticed the blood.  It was a piece of my thumb! Ouch!

Owww Samhain, is it bad?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4988 on: July 19, 2017, 08:49:51 PM »

Up note is that we finally got a place of our own Cheesy Can't wait to get there x.x we move in on the first. Should be able to be active then but I'll be too tired to care so probably wont be for a few days still

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #4989 on: July 19, 2017, 10:03:10 PM »

Dude, that sucks!  How bad was it?

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #4990 on: July 19, 2017, 11:20:13 PM »

Dude, that sucks!  How bad was it?
Owww Samhain, is it bad?

Not emergency room bad.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #4991 on: July 20, 2017, 02:01:23 AM »

Not emergency room bad.

A silver lining at least.  Still uncomfortable to deal with though.

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #4992 on: July 22, 2017, 10:10:51 PM »

A piece of your thumb came off, and it's not emergency room bad?  Shocked Did you just sterilize it with urine and tie it off before going back to spinning?  Cool

I guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions. Some might say I should've gone when my gas can decompressed in my face covering me with gasoline.

Speaking of which, everyone make sure you have something for emergency eye wash that can be sprayed upward into the eyes to wash things out. And put it some place you can find with your eyes closed.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4993 on: July 22, 2017, 11:20:24 PM »

Y'know what pisses me off? People who take legitimately life-altering issues and apply them to their lives.

I was in Dunkin Donuts this morning and heard this girl say "Oh my God, I am such a coffee addict. I just HAVE to have my frozen iced coffee like every morning and I'm so OCD that I have put exactly two sugars and one Splenda in it. I, like, legit cannot do anything without it."

First of all, sweetheart, you're not an addict, because that's not coffee. There is very little actual coffee in that drink. I don't even call it coffee. It is to coffee what YooHoo is to chocolate milk.

Secondly, you are not OCD. If you were, at the very least you'd insist on adding the Splenda and sugar yourself, if not insist on making the entire drink yourself at home. How dare you. HOW DARE YOU compare what is a personal preference to an often debilitating mental issue.

People like that make me kriffing puke.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #4994 on: July 22, 2017, 11:35:17 PM »

Leaving my job on my last day like

Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: