Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Terminator: Dark Fate - Official Teaser Trailer (2019)  (Read 547 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« on: May 23, 2019, 01:56:22 PM »

Yes!!! Can't wait

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCyEX6u-Yhs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCyEX6u-Yhs</a>

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 02:29:25 PM »

Still a no from me.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 03:30:49 PM »

Not everyone will like it or give it a chance due to the last three failed films.  I'm a fan of the movie, Arnie, and Linda at heart so I'm still excited.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 03:45:17 PM »

Not everyone will like it or give it a chance due to the last three failed films.  I'm a fan of the movie, Arnie, and Linda at heart so I'm still excited.
I'm a huge fan of the first two. I love Arnie and loved Linda in the first two (and the tv show Beauty and the Beast with Ron Perlman). Unfortunately, as I have previously stated elsewhere, the last three movies have soured the franchise in my opinion. But, I will still go and watch it. I knew going in that Genisys probably wouldn't be good, but went to the cinema anyway to see for myself. I have the same opinion with this movie.

However, it's only a teaser trailer. Maybe the first "proper" trailer will blow me away and completely change my mind. But, for now, expectations are very very low. This is not to say I am trying to convince others that they shouldn't like this trailer or be excited for the movie. If they're excited then that makes me happy, as people getting happy about upcoming movies is always a good thing.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 11:15:24 AM »

It kind of had me at the beginning but slowly lost me...  As I have to be choosy with what films I go see this might be a wait for rental for me. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 12:37:11 PM »

The teaser trailer isn’t meant to do anything g but get you a bit interested in what’s about to come but if it doesn’t  do anything that’s okay.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 01:33:31 PM »

The purpose of any trailer is to two-fold:

1) Inform general audiences that a thing is coming out and make them excited about it
2) Give fans of the thing (who already know it's coming out) a first look at the thing and get them excited about it.

I definitely am a fan and knew this film was coming out, but unfortunately it just hasn't made me excited. I hope and want this movie to be good, but currently I am an emotionless Vulcan.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: