Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ranking the Assassin's Creed games  (Read 1506 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: June 13, 2016, 01:09:17 PM »

With the big screen adaptation of this fan favourite game due out this summer, I thought I would post this video I found that ranks the 9 console games from worst to best. Have you played the games? D you like them? Hate them? Do you agree with the list? What would you order be?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaTUe0ERHZM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaTUe0ERHZM</a>

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 03:31:36 PM »

The only one I would switch is ACIII. That game is by far my favorite of the franchise, so I would put that at number one, but everything else is in the right spot.

Den Defense...what!?

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 03:37:51 PM »

Friends at work have been trying to get me into this series, but I haven't gotten into it yet.  I did buy the first game on the XBOX 360 a while back, but I haven't taken the time to play it yet.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 04:05:37 PM »

Friends at work have been trying to get me into this series, but I haven't gotten into it yet.  I did buy the first game on the XBOX 360 a while back, but I haven't taken the time to play it yet.
i am a huge fan of the franchise and would heartily recommend it to everyone, especially the first three games and Black Flag. Definitely worth your time; the first concept and story in the first three games is almost as engrossing as The Last of Us, the gameplay is good and gets better as the series progresses and as for Black Flag, who wouldn't have fun pretending to be a pirate?

The only one I would switch is ACIII. That game is by far my favorite of the franchise, so I would put that at number one, but everything else is in the right spot.

Den Defense...what!?
i agree. I would out AC3 first, then AC2 then Black Flag.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: