Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653424 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2016, 05:37:32 AM »

What level is it? Click on my name in your allies and click on mine in my arena team.

63. And he belongs to Kyp Durron, so it's yours. He's been an invaluable help. Smiley

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2016, 07:05:28 AM »

managed Vader and already in my top 10!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2016, 01:26:07 PM »

Make sure you read the Mechanics of how his Culling Blade works. It's DEVASTATING when used properly!

Need to use his Force Choke first!

The animation on all that is great too.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2016, 04:08:46 PM »

Make sure you read the Mechanics of how his Culling Blade works. It's DEVASTATING when used properly!

Need to use his Force Choke first!

The animation on all that is great too.
He is one of the more powerful characters. And i'll be leveling up my darth sidious soon darth calon. Have you used my Barriss Offee yet?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2016, 10:58:24 PM »

He is one of the more powerful characters. And i'll be leveling up my darth sidious soon darth calon. Have you used my Barriss Offee yet?

He doesn't need levelling up for me, his special attack normally wipes out the whole screen. Roll Eyes   And yes, I have used your Barriss, also really good.

And for your guild, I think I have to be level 75 to join. I'm currently 29. :Dm

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2016, 11:23:25 PM »

He doesn't need levelling up for me, his special attack normally wipes out the whole screen. Roll Eyes   And yes, I have used your Barriss, also really good.

And for your guild, I think I have to be level 75 to join. I'm currently 29. :Dm
I can invite you which overides that setting. I forgot to send it sorry Undecided. My darth sidious doesn't even come close to killing anyone on my battles with his special attack. My cpu's i fight have like 10k health. Still no match for Rey and Ahsoka;D. My barriss will be 6* in a couple days just need that 500k credits. And then I need the B2, Anakin, got to get Lando to 7*, need Aayla, Rex, Echo, have to max out Cody, get Vader to 6*, get Ackbar, 7* ackbar, max him out, and I need to then max out the abilities on all those characters... Man do I have my work cut out for me.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2016, 02:39:08 AM »

I can invite you which overides that setting. I forgot to send it sorry Undecided. My darth sidious doesn't even come close to killing anyone on my battles with his special attack. My cpu's i fight have like 10k health. Still no match for Rey and Ahsoka;D. My barriss will be 6* in a couple days just need that 500k credits. And then I need the B2, Anakin, got to get Lando to 7*, need Aayla, Rex, Echo, have to max out Cody, get Vader to 6*, get Ackbar, 7* ackbar, max him out, and I need to then max out the abilities on all those characters... Man do I have my work cut out for me.

I don't know what Guilds do, but do you really want a level 30 player? Not saying I don't want to join, just wondering.

Those are way better than mine. I finally got one character to 1000 power. (CW Chewie)  I don't think my second highest (Talia) has even hit 900 yet.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2016, 05:51:30 PM »

I don't know what Guilds do, but do you really want a level 30 player? Not saying I don't want to join, just wondering.

Those are way better than mine. I finally got one character to 1000 power. (CW Chewie)  I don't think my second highest (Talia) has even hit 900 yet.
I checked out you characters. Do you have squad cantina open? If so, some characters that I cannot stress how much I recommend them are fives and gui-gon. And in lightside hard battles 2-A get rey. She will help you immensley. Another good one is ahsoka, you can get her in squad cantina shipments like qui-gon and fives, and bronzium cards. If you get the jedi with a double bladed yellow lightsaber ignore her. She is one of the worst characters in the game unless you don't have anybody else. In squad arena get Sidious and Ventress. They are both good early game characters. Nobody is gonna care if a level 30 player is in the guild. When I formed the guild, most of us were around level 50. We got our butts kicked in a tier 1 raid. Now with the exception of a few members) any one of us could solo a tier 1 raid and complete it in 2 days. I remember the days of CW chewie. Just farm some of the ones I mentioned and you will never lose. Especially Rey, qui-gon, and fives.

https://swgoh.gg/u/vonschwarz/collection/
Check this^^guy's characters out

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2016, 08:31:40 PM »

I keep saying I am going to focus on completely maximizing my Droids . . . then I don't do it . . . then I face some Droid team in Arena again with like 8,000 combined less Power Rating then my Team . . . and get spanked so hard and so fast I actually say "thank you" after.  (Err. That sounded really weird/wrong in hindsight. Strike that.)

Anyway - point is - work on your Droids!

With HK as Leader, the 2 IG's are deadly.

Basically, their Critical Hit % gets jacked and every time you score a Critical Hit, that Droid gains 50% Turn Meter.

So you have high damage characters taking turns left & right.

Downside is low health - definitely need a Healer.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2016, 01:27:24 AM »

Conference schedule:

Banquet Wednesday night followed by a ridiculous amount of technology issues that kept me up until 2 a.m.

Up at 6 to do two presentations on Thursday.

Four presentations on Friday. All back to back with a 40 minute lunch between presentations 3 and 4.

Then back home a few hours later.

Needless to say, GoH got no attention the last 72 hours. Back at it tomorrow hopefully.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2016, 02:04:59 AM »

I keep saying I am going to focus on completely maximizing my Droids . . . then I don't do it . . . then I face some Droid team in Arena again with like 8,000 combined less Power Rating then my Team . . . and get spanked so hard and so fast I actually say "thank you" after.  (Err. That sounded really weird/wrong in hindsight. Strike that.)

Anyway - point is - work on your Droids!

With HK as Leader, the 2 IG's are deadly.

Basically, their Critical Hit % gets jacked and every time you score a Critical Hit, that Droid gains 50% Turn Meter.

So you have high damage characters taking turns left & right.

Downside is low health - definitely need a Healer.

"Hind"sight....  Roll Eyes

Best advice I can give right now is not to do the Rebel event with only a level 13 Biggs.  He lasted longer in the trench run....

Also, if anyone has an open spot in a guild, please shoot me an invite.  The one I'm in now has about one active member, counting me.  Thanks.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2016, 05:48:08 AM »

I checked out you characters. Do you have squad cantina open? If so, some characters that I cannot stress how much I recommend them are fives and gui-gon. And in lightside hard battles 2-A get rey. She will help you immensley. Another good one is ahsoka, you can get her in squad cantina shipments like qui-gon and fives, and bronzium cards. If you get the jedi with a double bladed yellow lightsaber ignore her. She is one of the worst characters in the game unless you don't have anybody else. In squad arena get Sidious and Ventress. They are both good early game characters. Nobody is gonna care if a level 30 player is in the guild. When I formed the guild, most of us were around level 50. We got our butts kicked in a tier 1 raid. Now with the exception of a few members) any one of us could solo a tier 1 raid and complete it in 2 days. I remember the days of CW chewie. Just farm some of the ones I mentioned and you will never lose. Especially Rey, qui-gon, and fives.

https://swgoh.gg/u/vonschwarz/collection/
Check this^^guy's characters out

Not sure what you mean by "squad cantina"? I have squad arena and cantina battles. I've played through everything in cantina battles that I can in my current player level. For squad arena, I choose my opponents wisely, and I haven't lost yet. Cool

Thanks for the tips. And what do you mean by get Sidious and Ventress in squad arena? I wasn't aware that I can get characters there.

Wow! Whoever that is has been playing a long  time. Or he spent a lot of money.

----

Just want to clear this up. When you guys talk about farming characters, that means to play the level with that characters shards over and over and over again?

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2016, 04:58:50 PM »

Not sure what you mean by "squad cantina"? I have squad arena and cantina battles. I've played through everything in cantina battles that I can in my current player level. For squad arena, I choose my opponents wisely, and I haven't lost yet. Cool

Thanks for the tips. And what do you mean by get Sidious and Ventress in squad arena? I wasn't aware that I can get characters there.

Wow! Whoever that is has been playing a long  time. Or he spent a lot of money.

----

Just want to clear this up. When you guys talk about farming characters, that means to play the level with that characters shards over and over and over again?
1. in the bottom right on the squad e=arena screen click on that button.
2. On the hard battles you will see the button that says battle and next to it one that says SIM. It simulates battles and you get rewards with out having to do fight the battle.

3.In cantina map 1, find the one that rewards lando shards and sim that one to death. Lando is awesome for all levels. I've got to start farming mine again.

4. And that guy is one of the people who have spent $15,000 on this game. No joke. I was one of the first 10 people to download the game(Hey it was star wars I preordered) and I am still not that awesome.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2016, 05:02:06 PM »

"Hind"sight....  Roll Eyes

Best advice I can give right now is not to do the Rebel event with only a level 13 Biggs.  He lasted longer in the trench run....

Also, if anyone has an open spot in a guild, please shoot me an invite.  The one I'm in now has about one active member, counting me.  Thanks.
Send me an ally request my code is 998-657-852. I'll accept and then send you a guild invite.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2016, 09:31:50 PM »

Send me an ally request my code is 998-657-852. I'll accept and then send you a guild invite.

Sent.  Name is the same as it is on here.  Thanks.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: