Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653142 times)
Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2016, 09:50:36 PM »

Sent.  Name is the same as it is on here.  Thanks.
No problem. We are pretty active all together. We usually finish tier 5 raids in about 2 days.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2016, 11:40:10 PM »

1. in the bottom right on the squad e=arena screen click on that button.
2. On the hard battles you will see the button that says battle and next to it one that says SIM. It simulates battles and you get rewards with out having to do fight the battle.

3.In cantina map 1, find the one that rewards lando shards and sim that one to death. Lando is awesome for all levels. I've got to start farming mine again.

4. And that guy is one of the people who have spent $15,000 on this game. No joke. I was one of the first 10 people to download the game(Hey it was star wars I preordered) and I am still not that awesome.

I never found that in squad arena! Thanks! And why Ventress? There's Savage Opress and HK-47.

Before I can sim the one with Lando I need to get three stars first! I'll wait for LC's Anakin, he's the most powerful character I've seen!

That's way to much money to spend on a game. Sad

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2016, 11:22:50 AM »

I'm getting so close to upgrading my snowtrooper. 

Two shards!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2016, 04:34:42 PM »

got Fett and IG88 on my list now

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2016, 04:57:12 PM »

They need a multi bronzium card to select multiple cards with one turn like they did with the sim cards.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #140 on: November 08, 2016, 05:46:06 PM »

I'm getting so close to upgrading my snowtrooper. 

Two shards!

Why are you upgrading him? I haven't found him very useful. I checked out your characters, both of your ewoks are one gear piece away from an upgrade. Are your working on them?

I haven't got any new characters yet, but all the ones I have are at their current max level, and I have a couple hundred training droids ready for when they're upgradable. Half are at gear level 4.

Rapine, I encourage you to unlock Chewie's Defiant Roar. It's really helpful, especially after he taunts.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #141 on: November 08, 2016, 06:05:20 PM »

Why are you upgrading him? I haven't found him very useful. I checked out your characters, both of your ewoks are one gear piece away from an upgrade. Are your working on them?

I haven't got any new characters yet, but all the ones I have are at their current max level, and I have a couple hundred training droids ready for when they're upgradable. Half are at gear level 4.

Rapine, I encourage you to unlock Chewie's Defiant Roar. It's really helpful, especially after he taunts.
I keep getting shards for him, and I'm two away from upgrading to two stars.

Not the gear.  Those I try to "find" whenever I can for any character.  I upgrade abilities whenever I can too - including keeping Chewie, Luke, and my Jedi Consular maxed out.

I'm working towards getting "Fives" actually.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2016, 07:02:51 PM »

I keep getting shards for him, and I'm two away from upgrading to two stars.

Not the gear.  Those I try to "find" whenever I can for any character.  I upgrade abilities whenever I can too - including keeping Chewie, Luke, and my Jedi Consular maxed out.

I'm working towards getting "Fives" actually.

Cool.

I use also frequently use "find". I think Chewie's Defiant Roar unlocks at gear level IV(4). That's what I'm recommending. Smiley

I should have Ahsoka in the next week. And if all goes according to plan, Darth Sidious in 12 days. After that it'll be Fives and Qui-Gon, Ventress and HK-47.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2016, 08:13:46 PM »

nice, working on Phasma and Sidious myself. Already have Ahsoka, Ventress and fives

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2016, 04:36:01 AM »

So I was just going through the boring daily Bronzium cards and I unlock a 2-star IG-100 MagnaGuard! Lucky me. I was in dire need of another DS character and I'm glad I don't have to wait until Sidious for that. I easily had enough training droids to bring him from level 1 to 39! Also got him to gear level 3, and then halfway to 4.

He should be a good replacement for my 1 star Royal Guard in Squad Arena. Am I the only one who has a really hard time finding beatable opponents in there?

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2016, 05:13:47 AM »

So I was just going through the boring daily Bronzium cards and I unlock a 2-star IG-100 MagnaGuard! Lucky me. I was in dire need of another DS character and I'm glad I don't have to wait until Sidious for that. I easily had enough training droids to bring him from level 1 to 39! Also got him to gear level 3, and then halfway to 4.

He should be a good replacement for my 1 star Royal Guard in Squad Arena. Am I the only one who has a really hard time finding beatable opponents in there?
It's tough eh?

I try to choose enemies that have a weaker squad there.

I pulled a two star Biggs Darklighter from a Bronzium card tonight. Grin

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2016, 01:10:32 PM »

I keep my squad arena ranking as bad as possible.  The higher your arena ranking, the more difficult opponents you face in the galactic march.

And I greatly prefer the Royal Guard over the MagnaGuard.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #147 on: November 09, 2016, 03:33:33 PM »

It's tough eh?

It really is.

Really?! I probably used him a few minutes after you got him then! Tongue

I keep my squad arena ranking as bad as possible.  The higher your arena ranking, the more difficult opponents you face in the galactic march.

And I greatly prefer the Royal Guard over the MagnaGuard.

So you put your worst characters in your squad? Do you max out your daily battles?

I found that out quickly. That MagnaGuard is next to useless! After I spent all of that on it too! Angry

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2016, 04:39:49 PM »

Just a bitof advice. Never ever replace the royal guard. He is one of the most used characters in the game. He is also extremely powerful. Just promote him to 2* and he'll be far more useful. Another good idea would be leveling up his basic. At max level it has an 85% stun chance. Very good. And his tuant is really cool.

It's tough eh?

Biggs is good with other rebels. But when he's with wedge... wow the guy get's overpowered.

Speaking of bronzium cards I hat 20k ally points and spent them all on bronzium cards and I got General Veers at 3* not that i'll ever use him but still
a new character.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #149 on: November 09, 2016, 04:53:42 PM »

Just a bitof advice. Never ever replace the royal guard. He is one of the most used characters in the game. He is also extremely powerful. Just promote him to 2* and he'll be far more useful. Another good idea would be leveling up his basic. At max level it has an 85% stun chance. Very good. And his tuant is really cool.

Good to know. I'm always debating whether to bring him or Ewok Scout into Squad Arena.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: