Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652991 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #375 on: November 30, 2016, 06:53:46 PM »

Um, so I just had an amazing GoH morning.

Credit Heist is today.

Every time - on the highest tier - I get the same thing. 2.5M x 2 for 5M total.

Today - my first drop was 5M and the 2nd drop was the 10M maximum.

15M Credits!

Shocked

Incredibly, they are all gone already.

Used 1M to promote Talia to 7*, about 9M to get my entire Rebel Team I'm building to level 84 and the rest on getting as many other characters up to 84 as I could.

So again, Scoundrel Team & Credit Heist are your best friends in this game!

Can't believe I spent it all in less than 10 minutes . . .

Wow! Shocked   I made a whopping 750K.  Sad

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #376 on: November 30, 2016, 09:50:30 PM »

Um, so I just had an amazing GoH morning.

Credit Heist is today.

Every time - on the highest tier - I get the same thing. 2.5M x 2 for 5M total.

Today - my first drop was 5M and the 2nd drop was the 10M maximum.

15M Credits!

So again, Scoundrel Team & Credit Heist are your best friends in this game!

Can't believe I spent it all in less than 10 minutes . . .

Lucky duck.  I also usually get 2.5 x2 from Tier 4, but today I only got 2.5 and 1.5 which sadly wasn't even enough to get my Jawa Engineer promoted all the way to 80.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #377 on: December 01, 2016, 02:40:43 AM »

So Landen also had a VERY good today as well . . . care to share, "Omegus"?  Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #378 on: December 01, 2016, 02:45:20 AM »

Does unlocking Phasma make it a good day?

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #379 on: December 01, 2016, 03:43:28 AM »

Does unlocking Phasma make it a good day?

Absolutely!

But Landen made quite a unique score with something today - don't want to steal his thunder though.

I'd say I'm jealous but I had an embarrassment of riches myself . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #380 on: December 01, 2016, 03:50:23 AM »

Absolutely!

But Landen made quite a unique score with something today - don't want to steal his thunder though.

I'd say I'm jealous but I had an embarrassment of riches myself . . .

Now I'm really curious. Landen?

What do you think I should do first, get Phasma to 4* or get Cad Bane? Bane would be my fourth scoundrel which would give my access to level 2 of the credit heist next time. . .

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #381 on: December 01, 2016, 04:02:55 AM »

What do you think I should do first, get Phasma to 4* or get Cad Bane? Bane would be my fourth scoundrel which would give my access to level 2 of the credit heist next time. . .

I'd get Bane. Then you can upgrade Phasma, which is pretty easy to do.

I've been saving my crystals since the last bundles they gave us when ships opened up. My original plan was to get the ships pack, but everyone kept saying they were getting shards and not full ships, so I decided to get the 8x chrome pack, which I haven't done since my early stages of the game (I just reached a point where I didn't need to constantly get more characters).

I ended up getting Rex and Echo from it!! What LC doesn't know is I also pulled in over 2 million credits alonget with a good amount of shards for a few more characters too.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #382 on: December 01, 2016, 04:12:12 AM »

I'd get Bane. Then you can upgrade Phasma, which is pretty easy to do.

I've been saving my crystals since the last bundles they gave us when ships opened up. My original plan was to get the ships pack, but everyone kept saying they were getting shards and not full ships, so I decided to get the 8x chrome pack, which I haven't done since my early stages of the game (I just reached a point where I didn't need to constantly get more characters).

I ended up getting Rex and Echo from it!! What LC doesn't know is I also pulled in over 2 million credits alonget with a good amount of shards for a few more characters too.

What?!? How come I don't get any of the lucky draws? The 8 Chrome I just got a few days ago gave me a Geonosian spy.  Sad

Okay, I'll be getting Bane then. Possibly promoting him too before Phasma.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #383 on: December 01, 2016, 06:40:02 AM »

just aquired hk47, 20 shards for wedge total. working on Bane.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #384 on: December 01, 2016, 06:42:10 AM »

I just got Sid to gear level 7, and I'm rewarded with a welcome surprise. Protection! So does the amount of protection increase with each gear level up?

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #385 on: December 01, 2016, 07:06:34 AM »

good question. got a few close myself.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #386 on: December 01, 2016, 03:39:05 PM »

good question. got a few close myself.

Oh, you don't have any there yet. It's really helpful, 3 bars of protection for level VII. Smiley

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #387 on: December 01, 2016, 05:01:08 PM »

Credit/droid heists are essential, so Cad is a good choice.  However eventually Phasma will be the stronger character and you will use her more.  Cad you'll eventually want to replace with a better smuggler.

I decided to get the 8x chrome pack, which I haven't done since my early stages of the game (I just reached a point where I didn't need to constantly get more characters).

That is a nice find. Sadly Rex and Echo shards are ridiculously hard to come by.  Neither of them have spots where you can regularly farm shards.  You can only get them randomly with crystals from Shipments, randomly in the Shard Shop, or randomly in Ships shipments(which is a terrible idea).  Rex would be great especially with his ARC fighter, but I'm not sure if either will be worth what you'll have to spend.

I just got Sid to gear level 7, and I'm rewarded with a welcome surprise. Protection! So does the amount of protection increase with each gear level up?

It does go up a little bit as they level up and go up in gear levels, but to really get more you need to put good mods in.  Sidious is decent, but I probably wouldn't put him past gear VIII.  There are others that are more valuable to use the hard to get gear on.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #388 on: December 01, 2016, 05:14:39 PM »

Credit/droid heists are essential, so Cad is a good choice.  However eventually Phasma will be the stronger character and you will use her more.  Cad you'll eventually want to replace with a better smuggler.

It does go up a little bit as they level up and go up in gear levels, but to really get more you need to put good mods in.  Sidious is decent, but I probably wouldn't put him past gear VIII.  There are others that are more valuable to use the hard to get gear on.

I'm also 10 shards away from ST Han, but 3* characters aren't very useful to me anymore.

Thanks for the advice. Even though I have Biggs at 5*, my 4* Sidious is by far my best character.

2 shards away from Vader! He'll be mine today or tomorrow.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #389 on: December 01, 2016, 08:41:42 PM »

That is a nice find. Sadly Rex and Echo shards are ridiculously hard to come by.  Neither of them have spots where you can regularly farm shards.  You can only get them randomly with crystals from Shipments, randomly in the Shard Shop, or randomly in Ships shipments(which is a terrible idea).  Rex would be great especially with his ARC fighter, but I'm not sure if either will be worth what you'll have to spend.

That's part of the reason I was excited. I never would have gone through the trouble to get him. I think the fact that he has a ship, we'll see his opportunities for shards to expand.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: