Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652974 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #405 on: December 02, 2016, 05:25:00 PM »

Cool. I really to do more work on my RG.  He's good now, but the people that have him seriously maxxed out - he is a Royal Pain in the *** to deal with - constant Taunt AND stunning all your guys.

He's somebody I'm working on right now, too. I seriously underestimated him the beginning, because I didn't understand the game as well.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #406 on: December 02, 2016, 09:49:47 PM »

Cool. I really to do more work on my RG.  He's good now, but the people that have him seriously maxxed out - he is a Royal Pain in the *** to deal with - constant Taunt AND stunning all your guys.

It's why he makes a good tank to a droid squad. 

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #407 on: December 03, 2016, 04:57:43 AM »

Well, I can try to remember everything I did today. I unlocked ST Han, Cad Bane, and promoted RG to 3*. That may be all.

I'm currently training Windu, but who next? Cad, Han, or Ackbar?

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #408 on: December 03, 2016, 08:23:41 AM »

Cad Bane today as well. few more I'm working on.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #409 on: December 03, 2016, 05:55:08 PM »

Well, I can try to remember everything I did today. I unlocked ST Han, Cad Bane, and promoted RG to 3*. That may be all.

I'm currently training Windu, but who next? Cad, Han, or Ackbar?

Han works double duty as a Scoundrel and a Rebel, so that's a bonus.  Eventually you may very well replace him on both your Scoundrel team and your Rebel team, but in the meantime he's worth it.  Ackbar is probably a good one to work on after Han since he is a great leader on a Rebel team.  Cad sadly isn't really very strong, but it's good to have him if you still need Scoundrels to fill a team for the heists.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #410 on: December 03, 2016, 07:03:16 PM »

Han works double duty as a Scoundrel and a Rebel, so that's a bonus.  Eventually you may very well replace him on both your Scoundrel team and your Rebel team, but in the meantime he's worth it.  Ackbar is probably a good one to work on after Han since he is a great leader on a Rebel team.  Cad sadly isn't really very strong, but it's good to have him if you still need Scoundrels to fill a team for the heists.

Okay, so I'll work on rebels next after Windu. If I get ST Han to 4*, then I'll have a good Rebel team. Ackbar as leader, and then Wedge, Biggs, Han, and Lando. All 4*, except Biggs, I already have him at 5*.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #411 on: December 03, 2016, 09:22:30 PM »

Okay, so I'll work on rebels next after Windu. If I get ST Han to 4*, then I'll have a good Rebel team. Ackbar as leader, and then Wedge, Biggs, Han, and Lando. All 4*, except Biggs, I already have him at 5*.

I'm glad to see Wedge showing up in the ships area. I'm working on him now, but he's not a high priority. I'm thinking he'd be great on my arena squad. I'm just picking up his shards whenever I see them.

Anakin leader for his offense up.
Biggs and Wedge for their ridiculous synergy.
Lumi for her heal.
Last spot, unknown. I'd probably rotate it depending on who I'm facing. Use that slot to counter the other team's abilities (debuff, speed down, etc.)

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #412 on: December 03, 2016, 09:26:57 PM »

I'm glad to see Wedge showing up in the ships area. I'm working on him now, but he's not a high priority. I'm thinking he'd be great on my arena squad. I'm just picking up his shards whenever I see them.

Anakin leader for his offense up.
Biggs and Wedge for their ridiculous synergy.
Lumi for her heal.
Last spot, unknown. I'd probably rotate it depending on who I'm facing. Use that slot to counter the other team's abilities (debuff, speed down, etc.)

I guess I got lucky by pulling Wedge from a chromium card. Biggs' special is DEVASTATING with Wedge present.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #413 on: December 04, 2016, 01:23:51 AM »

I just finally read what QGJ's new Zeta-level Leadership entailed.

All Jedi Allies get . . .

+30 Speed
Additional Offense equal to 3x their Speed
Gain Foresight for 2 Turns at the start of a Battle & whenever any character is defeated.

Holy Cannoli.

All that Foresight will fend off a ton of Attacks.

In short - an advanced Jedi team would be REALLY hard to beat.

Now . . . should only take me about 45 days to collect all the Zeta material required for the upgrade.

No problem!   Roll Eyes

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #414 on: December 04, 2016, 02:36:56 AM »

All Jedi Allies get . . .

+30 Speed
Additional Offense equal to 3x their Speed
Gain Foresight for 2 Turns at the start of a Battle & whenever any character is defeated.

Holy Cannoli.

All that Foresight will fend off a ton of Attacks.

In short - an advanced Jedi team would be REALLY hard to beat.

Now . . . should only take me about 45 days to collect all the Zeta material required for the upgrade.

No problem!   Roll Eyes

Is Zeta past Omega?

----

Finally got RG to gear level VII. Now he has 7 bars of health and 4 of protection. Not to mention becoming my second most powerful character. . . at 3*. Shocked

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #415 on: December 04, 2016, 02:44:32 AM »

Is Zeta past Omega?

----

Finally got RG to gear level VII. Now he has 7 bars of health and 4 of protection. Not to mention becoming my second most powerful character. . . at 3*. Shocked

Nice.

Yeah - Zeta is a brand new thing that debuted with Ships.

Only a handful of characters have the upgrade - but it's costly!

Think - 20 Zeta, 10 Omega , 20 Purple mk III's & 100k+ Credits.

But the easiest way to get Zeta is for 2000 Fleet Currency in Fleet Shipments - so that's gonna take a while!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #416 on: December 04, 2016, 03:06:00 AM »

Nice.

Yeah - Zeta is a brand new thing that debuted with Ships.

Only a handful of characters have the upgrade - but it's costly!

Think - 20 Zeta, 10 Omega , 20 Purple mk III's & 100k+ Credits.

But the easiest way to get Zeta is for 2000 Fleet Currency in Fleet Shipments - so that's gonna take a while!

The credit part sounds easy.  Cheesy

I'm not sure how all of those work yet, my highest ranking ability is level 5.

Oh, I also have a ton of those purple ones.  Tongue   I'll trade you credits and purples for training droids.  Roll Eyes

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #417 on: December 04, 2016, 03:56:57 AM »

Oh, I also have a ton of those purple ones.  Tongue   I'll trade you credits and purples for training droids.  Roll Eyes

How many stars would you like with your droids?

My current problem is that I'm trying to upgrade too many things at once....

Almost got Anakin and Boba.

Farming Lando to 5* in cantina, using cantina credits to get Qui-Gon to 5*, which I think I can do in time for the next Yoda event, which will get me Yoda.

Have all capital ships at 3*, working on fighters.

Need to get about 15 characters to level 65, because I've got a bunch of equipment I can't use till they get to a higher level.

Working on upping the stars, equipment, and levels of Tarkin, Leia, HK, Biggs, And Wedge.

Working on getting Slave I for when I have Boba.  Snagging Maul and Scimitar shards when I can, because that ship is evil.

Also working on Plo Koon's fighter.

I wish they would put ship shards in Bronzium packs...

Ships I'm looking forward to:  Tie Interceptor (be awesome if they did the royal guard model, with him as pilot), Y-Wing, Anakin's jedi fighter, A-Wing, Tie Bomber, Vulture Droids (both ship and character in one).

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #418 on: December 04, 2016, 04:33:10 AM »

Farming Lando to 5* in cantina, using cantina credits to get Qui-Gon to 5*, which I think I can do in time for the next Yoda event, which will get me Yoda.

Need to get about 15 characters to level 65, because I've got a bunch of equipment I can't use till they get to a higher level.

Working on upping the stars, equipment, and levels of Tarkin, Leia, HK, Biggs, And Wedge.

Working on getting Slave I for when I have Boba.  Snagging Maul and Scimitar shards when I can, because that ship is evil.

Ships I'm looking forward to:  Tie Interceptor (be awesome if they did the royal guard model, with him as pilot), Y-Wing, Anakin's jedi fighter, A-Wing, Tie Bomber, Vulture Droids (both ship and character in one).

4* and above?

I totally feel that, I have 3 characters under level 10 that I want trained to their max level. Not to mention my main ones who have been neglected in favour of training said characters.

Once again, can I please be able to buy training droids with credits? I'd probably spend a good 2M if that was possible.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #419 on: December 04, 2016, 04:18:06 PM »

That's a pretty good Rebel team.

I guess I got lucky by pulling Wedge from a chromium card. Biggs' special is DEVASTATING with Wedge present.

Just imagine if Leia is the one that chimes in with Biggs.  Then imagine if she gets a both bonus shots for a total of 3.  That's 5 shots for the price of 1, all with high crit.  I have seen toons fall from that.

Holy Cannoli.

There are several others with Zeta abilities, some better than others.  Yoda's is pretty crazy too lots of Foresight.  The requirements for a Zeta are outrageous though, at least with current farming ability.  I would not suggest spending your ship tokens on them.

Working on getting Slave I for when I have Boba.  Snagging Maul and Scimitar shards when I can, because that ship is evil.

Ships I'm looking forward to:  Tie Interceptor (be awesome if they did the royal guard model, with him as pilot), Y-Wing, Anakin's jedi fighter, A-Wing, Tie Bomber, Vulture Droids (both ship and character in one).

Yeah, don't spread yourself out too much.  It's hard to pick characters, but some need more focus than others.  Jedi squad - needed for Yoda event, Scoundrel squad - needed for the 2 heists, Rebel squad - needed for Emperor event, Droid squad - insane speed and bonus turn meter with crazy levels of crit damage.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: