Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652991 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #840 on: December 26, 2016, 04:55:52 PM »

I don't know how I managed to pull this off, but I beat a GW table today that gave me a Wiggs, Leia, and Lando node 6, a maxed Jedi node 11, and a maxed HK, 88, 86, and Vader node 12.

It cost me several teams, but I did it. Yeesh!

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #841 on: December 26, 2016, 05:00:50 PM »

Promoted Chewie to 5*, now back to Lando in cantina.

Anyone know why they choose the CW version of Chewbacca over the regular?

Maybe they originally intended to do something with that, but have since scrapped it.  Or perhaps they thought that there were too many Rebels already when they started the game.  Pretty sure there was at least 6 or 8, possibly even 10, at least in the first several months of the game.  Of course they don't feel that way now, considering they added 7 Rebels for Rogue One, and before that they added another version of Han Solo from the Rancor.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #842 on: December 26, 2016, 05:12:32 PM »

Vader 7* equip...makes 2

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #843 on: December 26, 2016, 06:04:42 PM »

I don't know how I managed to pull this off, but I beat a GW table today that gave me a Wiggs, Leia, and Lando node 6, a maxed Jedi node 11, and a maxed HK, 88, 86, and Vader node 12.

Way to go!

Maybe they originally intended to do something with that, but have since scrapped it.  Or perhaps they thought that there were too many Rebels already when they started the game.  Pretty sure there was at least 6 or 8, possibly even 10, at least in the first several months of the game.  Of course they don't feel that way now, considering they added 7 Rebels for Rogue One, and before that they added another version of Han Solo from the Rancor.

Makes sense. It would be cool if they had the regular version but he was really hard to get. Then he and the regular Han Solo could have amazing synergies.  Undecided

Vader 7* equip...makes 2

Don't you mean Gear 7?

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #844 on: December 26, 2016, 06:13:33 PM »

gear, equip..get the idea either  way

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #845 on: December 26, 2016, 09:36:52 PM »

Promoted Chewie to 5*, now back to Lando in cantina.

Anyone know why they choose the CW version of Chewbacca over the regular?

Next question, why does Ahsoka's leader skill affect Nightsisters?  That one's bothered me for a while now.  Not sure what the in universe logic is behind it.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #846 on: December 26, 2016, 09:50:06 PM »

Next question, why does Ahsoka's leader skill affect Nightsisters?  That one's bothered me for a while now.  Not sure what the in universe logic is behind it.

In TCW she and Ventress partnered up in a couple of episodes. Maybe it has something to to with that.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #847 on: December 26, 2016, 11:33:53 PM »

Good job everyone! Especially LR and Calon. You two aren't making any of the rookie mistakes. My latest complaint. I now know that I need 125,000 ally points to get tournament characters. I had 110,000 and finished at 101 for cassian. Angry Angry Angry Very mad but at lest I'll be able to get Qui-Gon up to gear 11. I got him from gear 8 to gear 10 in less than an hour Grin Almost got him at gear 11 but I need 40 mark 3 thermal detonator salvage and 40 mark 5 powercell salvage for the carbanti sensor array he needs  Sad Anywho as soon as he hit gear ten I now am able to stay at about 745 on arena rank instead of the previous 1370.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #848 on: December 27, 2016, 01:26:20 AM »

Douku promoted 4*, Sun Fac's ship today

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #849 on: December 27, 2016, 01:51:38 AM »

WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Good job everyone! Especially LR and Calon. You two aren't making any of the rookie mistakes. My latest complaint. I now know that I need 125,000 ally points to get tournament characters. I had 110,000 and finished at 101 for cassian. Angry Angry Angry Very mad but at lest I'll be able to get Qui-Gon up to gear 11. I got him from gear 8 to gear 10 in less than an hour Grin Almost got him at gear 11 but I need 40 mark 3 thermal detonator salvage and 40 mark 5 powercell salvage for the carbanti sensor array he needs  Sad Anywho as soon as he hit gear ten I now am able to stay at about 745 on arena rank instead of the previous 1370.

Only 125000? I went in with about the same number as you to the Jyn one and wasn't very close.   

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #850 on: December 27, 2016, 04:10:05 AM »

Got my Lumi to 7* and gear lvl 7  Cool

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #851 on: December 27, 2016, 04:31:18 AM »

Got my Lumi to 7* and gear lvl 7  Cool

Nice! That's a solid healer. Mine will take a few more days, but I'm working towards maxing her in GW. But they keep tempting me with ship blueprints which makes it take longer. I think I'm justified though, everyone else I face in Ship arena has 3* Capital ships, it's about time I got one.

Also, I just unlocked Bistan's U-Wing.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #852 on: December 27, 2016, 05:20:26 AM »

Lumi to 5* today as well.

who's scruffy looking?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #853 on: December 27, 2016, 06:23:55 AM »

Heh, my GW 12 today was EP, Vader, RG, Sun Fac, and JKA.  It took me 4 teams to even have made a dent in their protection.  Took another team to take out RG, and another to take out EP.  From there I was able to take out the last 3 with one of my last 2 teams which was my elite Jedi squad.

Vader 7* equip...makes 2

Don't you mean Gear 7?

gear, equip..get the idea either  way

Lol, yeah but when you say it the way you did, it makes us think you got 7* Vader, which is a way bigger achievement than Gear VII Vader.  Certain characters it's REALLY a big deal when you get them to 7* cuz it means you put in a ridiculous amount of work.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #854 on: December 27, 2016, 06:35:38 AM »

52/65 Vader for me. Mine was Gear 7 a while ago.

I'm currently working Sith for when I get Palpatine. Vader, Sidious, RG with Palp as lead for now. Undecided 5th slot for now, will be filled by Maul when I get him.

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: