Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653304 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #870 on: December 28, 2016, 03:58:59 AM »

Am I the only one who had a heck of a time in GW today?  Not only could I not finish, but I was 2 battles short of completing it  Undecided

edit: Also, thanks all for the advise on my Jedi team, much appreciated  Smiley

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #871 on: December 28, 2016, 04:03:51 AM »

Did you recently level up yourself or any of your toons? It has a tendency to adjust the difficulty pretty high if you do.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #872 on: December 28, 2016, 04:27:13 AM »

Did you recently level up yourself or any of your toons? It has a tendency to adjust the difficulty pretty high if you do.

My Lumi did hit 7stars on Boxing day, however yesterday's GW (day after Boxing Day in Oz) wasn't nearly as hard as today's  *shrug*

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #873 on: December 28, 2016, 04:36:26 AM »

I learned about the return of Emperors Demise about 2 weeks before it would begin. I knew I could get Lando to 5* in Cantina, Ackbar, in Arena, Biggs is 7*, and Wedge in Fleet shipments.

Hopes raised when I heard of Jyn's Tournament. Hopes crushed when I only scored 25 shards.

And then this dude named Bistan came out of nowhere, hit 5*a few minutes ago, and. . . . . .

PALPATINE IS MINE!!!!!!

I thought I was the only one. Whew!

I'm guessing I have you beat for today? Tongue

@Soul, I plowed through GW like a knife through butter. Palpatine is an absolute game changer. I can't wait to use him in arena.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #874 on: December 28, 2016, 06:04:45 AM »

I learned about the return of Emperors Demise about 2 weeks before it would begin. I knew I could get Lando to 5* in Cantina, Ackbar, in Arena, Biggs is 7*, and Wedge in Fleet shipments.

Hopes raised when I heard of Jyn's Tournament. Hopes crushed when I only scored 25 shards.

And then this dude named Bistan came out of nowhere, hit 5*a few minutes ago, and. . . . . .

PALPATINE IS MINE!!!!!!

Lol, well congrats.  I'm glad you were able to attain him before the event went away.  You may never use Bistan again unless you plan on using the U-wing, but at least he got you to where you needed.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #875 on: December 28, 2016, 06:53:20 AM »

Lol, well congrats.  I'm glad you were able to attain him before the event went away.  You may never use Bistan again unless you plan on using the U-wing, but at least he got you to where you needed.

Thanks. His leader is amazing! RG was already a beast of a tank, Palp makes him even more so. Vader is also really good on health with him leading. Vader is so much better with Palpatine leading. Not only extra health, but he heals and gains turn meter when inflicting debuffs, so Force Crush heals him and gives 100% turn meter, instant Culling Blade.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #876 on: December 28, 2016, 07:06:38 AM »

Ahsoka 5* today.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #877 on: December 28, 2016, 07:55:45 AM »

Con-farking-grats Darth Calon!
I envy the crap outta you, glad you scraped out a fifth 5* in time  Cool

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #878 on: December 28, 2016, 11:46:06 AM »

Way to go, DC!!!!!

I'm guessing I have you beat for today? Tongue

Probably, kid! Don't get cocky!!   Wink

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #879 on: December 28, 2016, 01:05:03 PM »

Unlocked Bistan, and since I already had the shards and RSP, his U-wing as well.

First Order TIE fighter too, and 4 shards from promoting Boba..

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #880 on: December 28, 2016, 03:46:43 PM »

Thanks Soul and Landen! Now I just have a bunch of gearing up to do, only got him to level V so far. I did save up training droids, and huge thanks to GoH for the droid event yesterday. It enabled me to upgrade Palpatine to my player level (65) right aways, and also got RG and Vader up there. Now I just need Sidious.

So the team I threw together to finish GW was Palpatine lead, Vader, Sid, RG, and, don't kill me, Luminara. Yeah, the leader doesn't help her at all, but she's used to that from playing with a Rebel team. And I'm sure not putting Talia in. Sure, she's my only DS healer, but she doesn't benefit from Palpatine's lead either, and I haven't worked on her.

Probably, kid! Don't get cocky!!   Wink

You said you couldn't wait for the daily reset either, what was it for?

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #881 on: December 28, 2016, 03:57:09 PM »

Thanks Soul and Landen! Now I just have a bunch of gearing up to do, only got him to level V so far. I did save up training droids, and huge thanks to GoH for the droid event yesterday. It enabled me to upgrade Palpatine to my player level (65) right aways, and also got RG and Vader up there. Now I just need Sidious.

So the team I threw together to finish GW was Palpatine lead, Vader, Sid, RG, and, don't kill me, Luminara. Yeah, the leader doesn't help her at all, but she's used to that from playing with a Rebel team. And I'm sure not putting Talia in. Sure, she's my only DS healer, but she doesn't benefit from Palpatine's lead either, and I haven't worked on her.

You said you couldn't wait for the daily reset either, what was it for?

No shame in a mix and match squad in GW, arena, or cantina. That's got the makings of a good song, there. I just don't know where. Maybe later it will come to me, but now I'll just wait and see.

Ok. I'll stop, before I go over the top.

You're right. I was waiting for the daily reset. The don't get cocky was a SW quote in reference to you having me beat.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0nyOyrprIs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0nyOyrprIs</a>

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #882 on: December 28, 2016, 04:07:30 PM »

No shame in a mix and match squad in GW, arena, or cantina. That's got the makings of a good song, there. I just don't know where. Maybe later it will come to me, but now I'll just wait and see.

Ok. I'll stop, before I go over the top.

You're right. I was waiting for the daily reset. The don't get cocky was a SW quote in reference to you having me beat.

I'm confused.  Roll Eyes   You're saying I have the makings of a good squad? I'm currently working Savage in Arena and Maul wherever I see him.

I know the reference, just asking why you wanted the reset.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #883 on: December 28, 2016, 04:17:01 PM »

I'm confused.  Roll Eyes   You're saying I have the makings of a good squad? I'm currently working Savage in Arena and Maul wherever I see him.

I know the reference, just asking why you wanted the reset.

You said not to kill you for using Lumi in a squad comprised mostly of DS toons. I'm just saying there is nothing wrong with using toons from both sides in GW, arena or cantina. I then went on a dumb rhyme thing just to amuse myself.

I do think that would be a decent squad, especially once you really get EP, Vader, and RG up there. Lumi is a good choice if you need some heals, but Sidious will eventually need to be swapped out. As you collect and upgrade more toons, you'll see him start to fall down your roster when you sort it by power or by damage dealt. He will still be useful in certain situatoons, but not for every play.

As for the reset, I often wait for it as well. I try to get a jump on the next day if I can.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #884 on: December 28, 2016, 04:22:25 PM »

You said not to kill you for using Lumi in a squad comprised mostly of DS toons. I'm just saying there is nothing wrong with using toons from both sides in GW, arena or cantina. I then went on a dumb rhyme thing just to amuse myself.

I do think that would be a decent squad, especially once you really get EP, Vader, and RG up there. Lumi is a good choice if you need some heals, but Sidious will eventually need to be swapped out. As you collect and upgrade more toons, you'll see him start to fall down your roster when you sort it by power or by damage dealt. He will still be useful in certain situatoons, but not for every play.

As for the reset, I often wait for it as well. I try to get a jump on the next day if I can.

I see.

Sidious will be swapped out eventually, I want to try Palpatine, Vader, Maul, Savage, and either RG or Sid in Arena. Jedi squads here I come!

Same here, do a couple challenges, maybe a fight in each Arena, buy shipments.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: