Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653148 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1110 on: January 10, 2017, 11:41:07 PM »

Oh Sim tickets. Always run out of those. I have to buy them from Shipments quite often.

I sometimes do that. I usually buy the energy refresh. It comes with sim tickets.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1111 on: January 11, 2017, 12:13:55 AM »

Rapine, you don't have any 6* toons yet?!
Nope.  I try to keep a lot of characters evenly balanced.

Also, I only play like once per day, and have never paid a cent.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1112 on: January 11, 2017, 12:42:46 AM »

7* Leia will have to wait a day or two, because I just bumped Vader up to 6*. And I unlocked Daka. And I set a personal best in the Rancor raid today. And I upgraded Rey to gear 9. All on top of getting Wedge to 7*

This game is my ***** today. (That's how it would appear if I typed it in the guild chat  Smiley )

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1113 on: January 11, 2017, 01:01:45 AM »

7* Leia will have to wait a day or two, because I just bumped Vader up to 6*. And I unlocked Daka. And I set a personal best in the Rancor raid today. And I upgraded Rey to gear 9. All on top of getting Wedge to 7*

This game is my ***** today. (That's how it would appear if I typed it in the guild chat  Smiley )

I think in our Guild I'm actually the all-time leader in *'d out words in Guild Chat.  Wink

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1114 on: January 11, 2017, 01:12:13 AM »

I think in our Guild I'm actually the all-time leader in *'d out words in Guild Chat.  Wink

I can think of no one better.  Wink

And you've gotten creative with some of your attempts to work around that. I think the programmer you mentioned in the chat is probably working just to stay one step ahead of you.

"Last time, he did this, so I need to be ready with that."

Cheesy

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1115 on: January 11, 2017, 01:56:56 AM »

Today is "Draw Luminara" day.  But I already have Luminara.  "Here, take 25 shards instead."  Great.  Now I have 104 Luminara shards!  And just over 1M thanks to the Jyn event.  Yay me, my first 7* character.  Cheesy

Now to pick up the wife from work, and then my disertation on why the double bladed saber isn't as good as a lot of people think (looks at Calon), but that's for the Korriban thread.  Grin

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1116 on: January 11, 2017, 02:04:22 AM »

Congrats Viv!

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1117 on: January 11, 2017, 02:09:03 AM »

I almost had a GOH tirade today to end all tirades.

The game is so freaking screwey this week.

So I'm on my last Arena match for today, need this win to guarantee my top 100 finish for the day.

It's down to my G10 Palpatine & G10 Vader (will have Palp to G11 on Friday), both with full Health meters against just Biggs Darklighter with a half full Health meter.

And would you believe, somehow, Biggs took them both down!  Angry

In what ******* universe does Biggs F***ing Darklighter take down 2 of the most powerful Sith Lords of ALL TIME with a freaking SIDEARM?!?!?!?!

How does that make ANY sense?  Why did they blow up the Death Star twice when apparently all they had to do was send in Biggs Darklighter with his pea shooter to assassinate both the Emperor & Darth Vader.  Surely he could have gotten past the Royal Guard and their intimidating pool cues!

Ugh.

I would actually love to take some time away from this game - but don't want to fall behind, so . . . onward I trudge.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1118 on: January 11, 2017, 02:30:44 AM »

Like you said, that's just not believable, which is why they didn't write the movie that way. A dozen rebels and Ewoks taking out an entire legion of the empire's best troops, including light and heavy motorized cavalry? Believable.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1119 on: January 11, 2017, 02:40:40 AM »

Like you said, that's just not believable, which is why they didn't write the movie that way. A dozen rebels and Ewoks taking out an entire legion of the empire's best troops, including light and heavy motorized cavalry? Believable.
Smart ass comment designed to soothe Lord C, and put him at ease.   ^^^

With sticks Landen.  Don't forget the sticks. Grin

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1120 on: January 11, 2017, 02:42:22 AM »

Smart ass comment designed to soothe Lord C, and put him at ease.   ^^^

With sticks Landen.  Don't forget the sticks. Grin

Those kinds of comments from me? Never!  Wink

Sticks worked for Chirrut. Why not teddy bears?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1121 on: January 11, 2017, 04:17:38 AM »

I sometimes do that. I usually buy the energy refresh. It comes with sim tickets.

Normally I run out of Tickets long before energy, so I save the extra crystals. I Sim Cantina battles for shards, LS and DS battles for shards and Gear, Challenges, Ship Challenges, mod challenges.

Nope.  I try to keep a lot of characters evenly balanced.

Also, I only play like once per day, and have never paid a cent.

Who's shards are you buying in GW? A starred up Lumi is a big help.

You must be spreading out GW tokens across many characters. I have two 7*, Lumi and Biggs from GW. And Ships gave me a 6* Wedge, so I have 3 toons for those Tier 6 raids. I don't know how you're that far behind if you're only 5 player levels behind me.  Smiley

Today is "Draw Luminara" day.  But I already have Luminara.  "Here, take 25 shards instead."  Great.  Now I have 104 Luminara shards!  And just over 1M thanks to the Jyn event.  Yay me, my first 7* character.  Cheesy

Now to pick up the wife from work, and then my disertation on why the double bladed saber isn't as good as a lot of people think (looks at Calon), but that's for the Korriban thread.  Grin

Don't you dare tell me that was from a Bronzium. . . . .

I almost had a GOH tirade today to end all tirades.

The game is so freaking screwey this week.

So I'm on my last Arena match for today, need this win to guarantee my top 100 finish for the day.

It's down to my G10 Palpatine & G10 Vader (will have Palp to G11 on Friday), both with full Health meters against just Biggs Darklighter with a half full Health meter.

And would you believe, somehow, Biggs took them both down!  Angry

In what ******* universe does Biggs F***ing Darklighter take down 2 of the most powerful Sith Lords of ALL TIME with a freaking SIDEARM?!?!?!?!

How does that make ANY sense?  Why did they blow up the Death Star twice when apparently all they had to do was send in Biggs Darklighter with his pea shooter to assassinate both the Emperor & Darth Vader.  Surely he could have gotten past the Royal Guard and their intimidating pool cues!

Ugh.

I would actually love to take some time away from this game - but don't want to fall behind, so . . . onward I trudge.

What the heck? How? I assume Palpatine was your lead? Who was Biggs leader?

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1122 on: January 11, 2017, 04:40:44 AM »

I don't know how you're that far behind if you're only 5 player levels behind me.  Smiley
Did you ever pay for anything?  Get a Chromium pack?  I haven't.

My Lumi is 5*. So is Ahsoka, Luke, Vader, Boba, Biggs, JC, Chewie...

Gear is slowing me down.  In GW, I buy either Lumi or Biggs shards.

Maybe though, it's because I don't spend as much time on it as you.  I think we were about the same about a month ago.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1123 on: January 11, 2017, 04:48:34 AM »

Did you ever pay for anything?  Get a Chromium pack?  I haven't.

My Lumi is 5*. So is Ahsoka, Luke, Vader, Boba, Biggs, JC, Chewie...

Gear is slowing me down.  In GW, I buy either Lumi or Biggs shards.

Maybe though, it's because I don't spend as much time on it as you.  I think we were about the same about a month ago.

I bought crystals in my desperation to unlock EP, and I've bought the 8 pack of Chromiums twice. I don't think I'll do it again, I spend crystals on other things now.

I do spend a lot of time playing. It's fun. It and this forum are my two daily fun things.  Smiley

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1124 on: January 11, 2017, 04:57:29 AM »

I bought crystals in my desperation to unlock EP, and I've bought the 8 pack of Chromiums twice. I don't think I'll do it again, I spend crystals on other things now.

I do spend a lot of time playing. It's fun. It and this forum are my two daily fun things.  Smiley
Oh sorry - my Vader is only 4* still.  Lumi has 20/85 shards...I'm workin' on it. Tongue

You see, there's this person - let's call her MM.  She keeps coming over here.  Like all the time.
She wants to hang out, and talk, and stuff...Sometimes even icky stuff like kissing.  EWWWW!!!

It really cuts into my GoH time. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: