Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652991 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1395 on: January 25, 2017, 09:07:33 PM »

I'm getting really low on credits for the first time. That next tier of Droid smuggling helped a lot, but also cost me a fortune to use.

Lol, welcome to the upper levels DC.  Prepare to be broke all the time.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1396 on: January 25, 2017, 09:19:00 PM »

Lol, welcome to the upper levels DC.  Prepare to be broke all the time.

Cry Cry Cry

I guess I should do a bit more work on Scoundrels for the higher tiers of Credit Heist. Anyone know when we're getting another one of those?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1397 on: January 25, 2017, 09:28:40 PM »

Cry Cry Cry

I guess I should do a bit more work on Scoundrels for the higher tiers of Credit Heist. Anyone know when we're getting another one of those?

Yeah, Scoundrels are probably the most important thing to work on right now besides your A-team you use in PvP or GW.   Scoundrels get you droids and money.

Last week we had a credit heist on Thursday or Friday I think.  They aren't quite weekly like the droid events are this month, which next Tuesday will be the last regularly scheduled one of those, but I think the credit heists show up about every 10-14 days.

That being said, there are other things to work on if you are the appropriate level, as there is an event coming up where you can use Empire or Droids.  It's recommended level 78+ though.

Also there's the event coming up where you can use Ugnaught, Resistance, or Ewok characters.  I don't think that one is going to go well for me.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1398 on: January 25, 2017, 10:21:04 PM »

I'd love to be able to contribute everything to Scoundrels, but I need to keep my A Team in fighting shape as I progress and I'll still be tied up with Rebels for a while.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1399 on: January 25, 2017, 11:07:42 PM »

I'd love to be able to contribute everything to Scoundrels, but I need to keep my A Team in fighting shape as I progress and I'll still be tied up with Rebels for a while.

Honestly, leave Rebels for now.  Get yourself a solid scoundrel team.  You will help yourself in the long run with more/better droids and more credits.

On a side note for myself, I actually managed to complete 36 GW nodes for the guild challenge!  First time I've been able to pull that off in a while.  I almost thought I was gonna miss it with that 2nd run of GW that ended in Vader, EP, Base, General Kenobi, and Boba.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1400 on: January 26, 2017, 01:32:00 AM »

Honestly, leave Rebels for now.  Get yourself a solid scoundrel team.  You will help yourself in the long run with more/better droids and more credits.

On a side note for myself, I actually managed to complete 36 GW nodes for the guild challenge!  First time I've been able to pull that off in a while.  I almost thought I was gonna miss it with that 2nd run of GW that ended in Vader, EP, Base, General Kenobi, and Boba.

I want to be absolutely sure I'm ready for the next EP event. Plus I use Rebels a lot in GW.

Great job!

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1401 on: January 26, 2017, 02:16:21 AM »

Yeah Calon I agree with krace here. Rebels are falling out of meta right now and the new Darth coming on the 1st is supposed to be a rebel buster. He is gonna break the meta. Anyways rebels don't get a zeta wheras empire does with vader and boba. the current record for damage from culling blade is 575,023 damage on a critical hit. The gamorrean captain had over 50 DoT's on him.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1402 on: January 26, 2017, 02:22:22 AM »

My Rebels do more damage than my A Team. Plus I need them to star up EP. That's the only reason I want them, Palpatine will get a ton of use. I don't want to fully power them up, just to the minimum I need to 7* Palpatine. Then I'm free to work on whoever. But I am also working my A Team at the same time.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1403 on: January 26, 2017, 03:01:46 AM »

Yeah Calon I agree with krace here. Rebels are falling out of meta right now and the new Darth coming on the 1st is supposed to be a rebel buster. He is gonna break the meta. Anyways rebels don't get a zeta wheras empire does with vader and boba. the current record for damage from culling blade is 575,023 damage on a critical hit. The gamorrean captain had over 50 DoT's on him.

Rebels still make for a pretty killer team with Wiggs and Lando, or of course if you've got Chaze.  I am seeing a bit less of them though.  No new Darth coming on the 1st, unless you meant Death for Death Troopers.  Yes, they and Krennic are supposed to bust up Rebels.  The daily login character for February is Kylo.  The patch notes did hint of someone new with a red lightsaber, but that's somewhere else ahead and probably won't be on the first, it'll be a month or two away after they've gone through all the hype of the new Empire characters.  For now the focus will be on Krennic, the Death Trooper, and the new TIE that's coming.

Here's the patch notes:

Here are the goods, the news, the updates for 1/15/2017. Cheers!

WHATS NEW

You've all been speculating some interesting guesses for February's daily login character (and some of you have been right on the money!), but Kylo Ren will be the daily Login character for February, complete with some exciting new improvements. Please look forward to them.

NEW CHARACTERS

Director Krennic
Death Trooper

SPECIAL OPERATIONS

The Special Operations event will soon be underway! Get ready to earn shards for Director Krennic and one of his Death Troopers in an all-new limited time event Here’s a sneak peek at Director Krennic and his Death Trooper:

Director Krennic: Dark side Empire support character
Standard Abilities: Inflicts Stun, Ability Block, and Buff Immunity for 2 turns
New debuff: Stagger! Similar to Expose, but removes all Turn Meter
Leader ability: Enables Critical Chance + Potency Empire squads, with extra Ability Blocks
Can't be Critically Hit while Death Trooper is present

Death Trooper: First Empire unit with an AOE Dispel
Standard Abilities: Inflicts Daze and Stun
Debuff: Inflicts Deathmark

CITADEL PACK

The Citadel Pack appears after the start of the final tier of the Special Operations event. Each pack guarantees 5 shards of Director Krennic or Death Trooper with a chance to get 30 shards!

YODA & PALPATINE EVENTS

Starting in March, we will begin rotating the Grand Master's Challenge with the Emperor's Demise Event every other month. These events will still take place on the second Thursday of the month and will last for 7 days. Yoda will run in February, Palpatine in March, Yoda in April, etc. For more information, please see @EA_Jesse’s Events Information post for updates on all event schedules.

IMPROVED GUILD CHAT NOTIFICATIONS

Your guild chat has been updated with the following changes:
Changed notification from 4* and higher to 7* only
Changed notification from gear level VII and up to gear level IX and up

SHARD SHUFFLE

Shoretrooper has been added to Light Side battles (HARD) Tatooine 9-B

BUGS

Fixed a bug that prevented the Target Lock bonus of First Order TIE Fighter's Strafe ability from triggering if the target is defeated by the attack
Cassian Andor: Will now prioritize "Shock Grenade" over other abilities when under AI control
Fixed a bug that caused the AAT's turret to deal massive damage to Boba Fett even when he has the Bounty Hunter's Resolve buff.

WHAT’S AHEAD

A disturbance echoes through the galaxy. Residing in shadow and hungry for power…

So, guess you have until March 9th for the next EP event.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1404 on: January 26, 2017, 04:38:33 AM »

So, guess you have until March 9th for the next EP event.

That's good to know. I think I can get Leia from 2* to 7* in that amount of time. Gear shouldn't be a problem with that much time either.

Question for the group, my current Rebel team plan for Emperors Demise is Wiggs, Lando, Ackbar, Leia. Would you recommend switching anyone out for ST Han?

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1405 on: January 26, 2017, 04:51:38 AM »

Can't wait to get Shore Trooper.

So my Resolution of no new character unlocks lasted 3 weeks.   Roll Eyes

To be fair - when he replaces Anakin & Tarkin replaces QGJ . . . it's gonna be clobberin' time!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1406 on: January 26, 2017, 05:09:32 AM »

Something I've been wondering about, Lando's Mustache Massacre does 75% (for me) more damage if I get the crits. So if I use it twice and assuming I get the critical hits each time, does it deal 150% more damage and so on? From experience im guessing no, but just wanted to make sure.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1407 on: January 26, 2017, 05:33:58 AM »

That's good to know. I think I can get Leia from 2* to 7* in that amount of time. Gear shouldn't be a problem with that much time either.

Question for the group, my current Rebel team plan for Emperors Demise is Wiggs, Lando, Ackbar, Leia. Would you recommend switching anyone out for ST Han?

Yeah, you might want a tank. I had K-2SO.

Can't wait to get Shore Trooper.

So my Resolution of no new character unlocks lasted 3 weeks.   Roll Eyes

To be fair - when he replaces Anakin & Tarkin replaces QGJ . . . it's gonna be clobberin' time!

Heh, I wish I could farm Shoretrooper, but you know, they had to put him on frakking LS 9B on Hard Mode.  I can't even beat 9A yet.

Something I've been wondering about, Lando's Mustache Massacre does 75% (for me) more damage if I get the crits. So if I use it twice and assuming I get the critical hits each time, does it deal 150% more damage and so on? From experience im guessing no, but just wanted to make sure.

Mine is 100%, but as far as I know it's a rolling stack.  It's often why a team can't survive more than 3 or 4 of them because the damage has built up so much.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1408 on: January 26, 2017, 05:52:39 AM »

Yeah, you might want a tank. I had K-2SO.

Heh, I wish I could farm Shoretrooper, but you know, they had to put him on frakking LS 9B on Hard Mode.  I can't even beat 9A yet.

Mine is 100%, but as far as I know it's a rolling stack.  It's often why a team can't survive more than 3 or 4 of them because the damage has built up so much.

I could farm him instead of Leia. He could also do double duty as a Scoundrel.

I really wish I had Shoretrooper too.

He's a popular Arena character, so that would make sense.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1409 on: January 26, 2017, 08:58:26 AM »

WHAT’S AHEAD

A disturbance echoes through the galaxy. Residing in shadow and hungry for power…

Check out this vid for a reasonable prediction for the above
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivDZsdXPxY0

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: