Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653142 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1440 on: January 29, 2017, 04:41:08 AM »

Got Ackbar to Gear 8, and I'm really close to a couple 7* promotions. I'll be broke soon. Undecided

Also, I finished Mod Battles today. Didn't see that coming. This is kinda bad, cause normally when I needed to complete the activity of upgrading a Mod, I'd just play through the next Battle, guaranteeing a Mod to upgrade.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1441 on: January 29, 2017, 07:41:48 AM »

Vader to 5-star yesterday  Grin

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1442 on: January 29, 2017, 07:47:06 AM »

Got Ackbar to Gear 8, and I'm really close to a couple 7* promotions. I'll be broke soon. Undecided

Also, I finished Mod Battles today. Didn't see that coming. This is kinda bad, cause normally when I needed to complete the activity of upgrading a Mod, I'd just play through the next Battle, guaranteeing a Mod to upgrade.

Well, now you'll have to start farming for mods in slots just like you would shards for characters in the Cantina.

You could give the Mod Challenges a try.  The health one is a good one to go for cuz you can use anybody.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1443 on: January 29, 2017, 09:48:18 PM »

Vader to 5-star yesterday  Grin

He's a long grind. I got the 5* ages ago and I still need 25 shards for 6*.

Well, now you'll have to start farming for mods in slots just like you would shards for characters in the Cantina.

You could give the Mod Challenges a try.  The health one is a good one to go for cuz you can use anybody.

Mm-hm. There's no guarantee if a Mod every battle now, which means spending more Cantina energy, which is bad, cause that stuff's precious.

EDIT: 7* Ackbar!!!

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1444 on: January 29, 2017, 10:40:32 PM »

Recently I actually bothered to get my ships 2-starred in order to progress my capital ships.  Finished getting my capital ships 3-starred this morning, and I'm noticing the difference already  Smiley
I have 3 or 4 characters teetering on the edge of getting their fifth star, but shards are being argumentative.  Daka needed 5 shards as of a week ago....she still needs 2 (stubborn b**ch).

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1445 on: January 29, 2017, 11:03:47 PM »

Mm-hm. There's no guarantee if a Mod every battle now, which means spending more Cantina energy, which is bad, cause that stuff's precious.

Yep, but that's the way it goes.  Gotta pick and choose.  The Mod challenges do give you a mod the first time you complete them though.  Also I recommend when you sim the fights, whether it's the Mod Battles or Mod challenges, to do them in 2's.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1446 on: January 29, 2017, 11:18:13 PM »

Yep, but that's the way it goes.  Gotta pick and choose.  The Mod challenges do give you a mod the first time you complete them though.  Also I recommend when you sim the fights, whether it's the Mod Battles or Mod challenges, to do them in 2's.

Forgot to mention that I've completed all the Mod challenges I'm able too, including all tiers of health mods. I have been simming everything is twos, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1447 on: January 30, 2017, 04:52:22 PM »

88 is now 7*. Time to acquire and farm HK while also upgrading Jawa Engineer and Grievous.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1448 on: January 30, 2017, 04:55:46 PM »

99/100 and no Cantina energy for Wedge. Angry

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1449 on: January 30, 2017, 05:06:03 PM »

99/100 and no Cantina energy for Wedge. Angry

I always spend crystals on Sunday and Monday for Cantina energy because it's the Guild Challenge.  It's as good a time as any to spend them to help finish Wedge and get you some more points in your Guild.  Though I suppose you could wait for that decision until after the midday energy boost where you get a bit more Cantina Energy.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1450 on: January 30, 2017, 05:22:22 PM »

I always spend crystals on Sunday and Monday for Cantina energy because it's the Guild Challenge.  It's as good a time as any to spend them to help finish Wedge and get you some more points in your Guild.  Though I suppose you could wait for that decision until after the midday energy boost where you get a bit more Cantina Energy.

I already got my Cantina energy boost, that happened an hour and 15 minutes ago. I could purchase more, but I'm a little short on crystals, which leads to my next question. . .

I just acquired my first Mk V furnace via Shipments. (Yes, I saved up the 1400 crystals)  Whoever I give it too will get to Gear 9 first, so who should I do? Boba, Lando, Lumi, Maul, Wedge, Biggs?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1451 on: January 30, 2017, 05:32:06 PM »

I already got my Cantina energy boost, that happened an hour and 15 minutes ago. I could purchase more, but I'm a little short on crystals, which leads to my next question. . .

I just acquired my first Mk V furnace via Shipments. (Yes, I saved up the 1400 crystals)  Whoever I give it too will get to Gear 9 first, so who should I do? Boba, Lando, Lumi, Maul, Wedge, Biggs?

Ah, well you got what you got and you obviously can't spend what you don't got.  You'll get enough energy for a few more tries this afternoon.

Well, I would say Wedge or Biggs since character stats make a pretty big impact on ships.  Possibly Biggs because his X-wing taunts when you target lock an opposing ship and so you want his X-wing to be pretty strong.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1452 on: January 30, 2017, 05:35:34 PM »

Ah, well you got what you got and you obviously can't spend what you don't got.  You'll get enough energy for a few more tries this afternoon.

Well, I would say Wedge or Biggs since character stats make a pretty big impact on ships.  Possibly Biggs because his X-wing taunts when you target lock an opposing ship and so you want his X-wing to be pretty strong.

I concur.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1453 on: January 30, 2017, 05:54:58 PM »

I was thinking I would go with someone I could get the remaining pieces for Gear 9 fairly easily. By the time I get others close i should have another furnace. Best candidate for that is Lando, who I use daily and would help my terrible Scoundrels. Or someone who needs more survivability. Lando would fall into that as well, along with Maul and Lumi. Wedge could use that too, but I just got him to Gear 8, so he's a long ways away.

In other news, I dished out the crystals for energy and got the 7* promotion! 7* Wiggs now. Cool

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1454 on: January 30, 2017, 06:09:49 PM »

I was thinking I would go with someone I could get the remaining pieces for Gear 9 fairly easily. By the time I get others close i should have another furnace. Best candidate for that is Lando, who I use daily and would help my terrible Scoundrels. Or someone who needs more survivability. Lando would fall into that as well, along with Maul and Lumi. Wedge could use that too, but I just got him to Gear 8, so he's a long ways away.

In other news, I dished out the crystals for energy and got the 7* promotion! 7* Wiggs now. Cool

Biggs is fairly easy to get to Gear 9.  He only has 1 other part besides the Furnace that takes a bit to farm and that's the Stun Gun.  The rest is fairly easy to put together.  That being said, If your Lando needs boosting and you use him a lot, for Scoundrels and Rebels, then I guess you could go with him.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: