Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653383 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1530 on: February 04, 2017, 04:44:44 AM »

Quote from: Darth Calon
EDIT: 6* Darth Vader! Grin   He has surpassed Luminara yet again as my most powerful toon.

Interestingly my 5-star RG is my highest powered toon.  I say interesting considering I have multiple 7-star toons, inclduing a 7-star gear8 Boba.

Quote from: Vivectius
Anyone else notice that Lando tends to shoot people in the legs, usually the knee?

I used to wield the force, until I took a Lando blaster shot to the knee

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1531 on: February 04, 2017, 04:48:49 AM »

Interestingly my 5-star RG is my highest powered toon.  I say interesting considering I have multiple 7-star toons, inclduing a 7-star gear8 Boba.

I used to wield the force, until I took a Lando blaster shot to the knee

Same, I have multiple 7 stars too. My Vader is gear 9, so that helps. I'm very close to 7* Lando, who is also Gear 9. I'm curious to see if he passes Vader.

Haha, no joke. Those shots can hurt!

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1532 on: February 04, 2017, 06:38:51 AM »

EDIT: 6* Darth Vader! Grin   He has surpassed Luminara yet again as my most powerful toon.

Same, I have multiple 7 stars too. My Vader is gear 9, so that helps. I'm very close to 7* Lando, who is also Gear 9. I'm curious to see if he passes Vader.

My highest 3 are all Jedi, JKA(9333), QGJ(9091), and Yoda(8937), though all 3 are at gear 11.  Vader, Leia, and Lumi are right behind those 3.  Leia and Lumi will both be Gear 11 soon too, so I imagine they'll jump over Vader.  I know most of you might think that I should push harder for Vader, but he's only 1/6 right now for his next gear and two of those are the same piece of gold level gear which can only be gotten from tank raids and level 9 battles.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1533 on: February 04, 2017, 06:47:16 AM »

You don't have a toon over 10K power? That surprises me.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1534 on: February 04, 2017, 09:09:41 AM »

You don't have a toon over 10K power? That surprises me.

I don't believe that there are all that many, unless of course you put some serious mods into them.  Vader might be one that reaches 10k more naturally, but I don't think it happens for many.

So the Krennic event today wasn't too bad.  Used my droid squad with HK(L), 88, 86, JE, and EP.  Blew the socks off of Tier 1-3 of course, and 4 was a bit harder, but not overly so.  Just gotta be sure you can take down the Shoretroopers quickly or wipe their taunts.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1535 on: February 05, 2017, 12:03:22 AM »

Woohoo, 7* Lando! He didn't quite pass my 6* Vader in terms of power, but he moved into second.

I now have a full squad of 7* toons, 4 of which are Rebels. They're just waiting on ST Han, who I only just 5-starred.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1536 on: February 05, 2017, 02:54:01 AM »

should have my Lumi to 7* tonight. 3 shards short. but we all know how that works sometimes.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1537 on: February 05, 2017, 04:27:06 AM »

should have my Lumi to 7* tonight. 3 shards short. but we all know how that works sometimes.

I'd probably just get a set in GW shipments. But maybe you have more patience than me. Cheesy

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1538 on: February 05, 2017, 05:05:16 AM »

actually managed to pull it off without shipments. not a bad day. got QGJ to 5* day before.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1539 on: February 05, 2017, 08:16:41 AM »

Grats bigBear!

What do people think of Scarif Rebel Pathfinder?

I have him at 5 stars and I'm pondering 6-starring him so I have a full squad of 6star+ rebels for the next Emperor (w/ Wiggs, Lando, Ackbar).  I'd prefer not to start a new toon, otherwise I'd from scratch an ST Han or Leia.

Thoughts?

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1540 on: February 05, 2017, 02:05:34 PM »

Now that I'm finally finished Lando, who do you guys think I should farm in Cantina Battles? I really want to get to speed mods, so I'm thinking Finn. There's also Dooku, but I think Barriss would be a better choice than him.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1541 on: February 05, 2017, 02:11:55 PM »

Now that I'm finally finished Lando, who do you guys think I should farm in Cantina Battles? I really want to get to speed mods, so I'm thinking Finn. There's also Dooku, but I think Barriss would be a better choice than him.

Barriss or Finn. Apparently Finn is pretty amazing since his reboot.

Grats bigBear!

What do people think of Scarif Rebel Pathfinder?

I have him at 5 stars and I'm pondering 6-starring him so I have a full squad of 6star+ rebels for the next Emperor (w/ Wiggs, Lando, Ackbar).  I'd prefer not to start a new toon, otherwise I'd from scratch an ST Han or Leia.

Thoughts?

Like all tanks, he can be abboying when maxed, especially if he is on a team that gives buffs, which allows him to revive. I'd say stick with him versus starting new with ST Han.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1542 on: February 05, 2017, 05:56:08 PM »

If you've got Wedge and Lando, I would go do Barriss.  Besides the Cantina, there are 3 other battles where you can farm her shards.  Should make farming her rather quick, then you can move onto another.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1543 on: February 05, 2017, 08:06:18 PM »

I really want Barriss, but I want to do the Speed mod challenge more. So I'm doing Finn for now. I have a wicked plan for a Rebel team if I can get the speed right.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1544 on: February 05, 2017, 08:53:33 PM »

I really want Barriss, but I want to do the Speed mod challenge more. So I'm doing Finn for now. I have a wicked plan for a Rebel team if I can get the speed right.

I'll let you in on a secret, a LOT of people don't even use speed mods because of the pain of having to have 4 mod slots used.  Most people use other mods like Health, Armor, Crit Chance, Potency, or Tenacity and use the ones that have speed on them in either the primary stat or the secondary stat.  Most of the top players in my guild don't use the 4 set of speed on their top teams, and that includes the ones running Rebel teams for PvP.

Only one or two of my toons, out of the 40+ toons that I have that are 7* and 85, actually have a set of 4 speed type mods on them.  My top 15 fastest toons, none of them have the set of 4 speed mods.  Health is one that a lot of people use because they are so easy to get and people just farm the heck out of health mods for good ones.

I'm not saying you absolutely positively shouldn't farm toons for that speed mod challenge, I'm just saying it might not be exactly what you're looking for, and it might deviate you from toons that would be more useful to you in the long run.  Are Resistance toons needed?  Yes.  Obviously if you want to complete the challenges and achievements, as well as compete in the new Ground War Assault Battle that is the new Event, you might need some Resistance toons.  Are they needed to get mods to mod your toons for speed?  No.

This next bit isn't just for you DC, it's for anybody that has any questions about mods.  It's VERY informative.  This guy is sponsored by EA, and he is one of the top players in one of the top guilds on my server.  I ripped the mods off of EVERY single one of my toons, spent nearly a million credits between removing mods and upgrading others I had sitting, and then proceeded to re-equip all my toons with mods again.  Below are a couple videos he made that talk about mods.  The first one is kind long and you can skip through probably some of the first bits that talk about mod basics if you like, but I wouldn't skip past the 15 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjPiX6Mnv7k&t=11s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYaiApAwpno

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: