Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653302 times)
Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1950 on: March 07, 2017, 11:01:17 PM »

Well, at least you'll have a shot at get 24 nodes for your guild.  I'm pretty sure most people don't think about saving Monday's to Tuesday to have an extra to use.

Huh How does that work?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1951 on: March 07, 2017, 11:04:35 PM »

Well, at least you'll have a shot at get 24 nodes for your guild.  I'm pretty sure most people don't think about saving Monday's to Tuesday to have an extra to use.

Not a shot, I will.

If I had remembered yesterday I would've tried. But if I hadn't been able to I would've lost one of the GW's and never have been able to do it.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1952 on: March 07, 2017, 11:05:20 PM »

Just a heads up, my phone with foresight just predicted a Credit Heist in our near future.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #1953 on: March 07, 2017, 11:15:13 PM »

Just a heads up, my phone with foresight just predicted a Credit Heist in our near future.
Thursday? I hope so. Did anybody else know that there's a jump to tab at the bottom right of all thread screens?

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1954 on: March 07, 2017, 11:17:41 PM »

Thursday?
My phone appears to notify me between 12-24 hours before events actually happen.  That means Thursday for me, not sure what day it'll be for people in the states etc.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1955 on: March 08, 2017, 12:02:32 AM »

Huh How does that work?

See my previous post, which I will quote below.

In fact Sunday should be the last day you run GW for 2 days.  Once you finish Sunday, then Monday comes around and you reset, but you don't play GW.  Then Tuesday comes and now you have 2 GWs you can do.  Tuesday evening comes and you run at least 1 full GW and then reset.  Run more if you like/have time. Then Wednesday comes and you finish what you didn't of the GW the night before, plus Wednesday's GW.  Now you have completed 36 GW nodes for your Guild daily.   Cool

Not a shot, I will.

If I had remembered yesterday I would've tried. But if I hadn't been able to I would've lost one of the GW's and never have been able to do it.

Heh...  "Don't get cocky kid".  GW could decide to throw something really awful at you on GW 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, or any combination thereof.  I've had GW runs before where 3-4 of those nodes required 2-3 teams to beat it.

I often don't finish a GW every day.  Pretty sure I let at least a couple slip each week.

Thursday? I hope so.

My phone appears to notify me between 12-24 hours before events actually happen.  That means Thursday for me, not sure what day it'll be for people in the states etc.

Yeah, it's already Wednesday for him, but since it's only Tuesday for us in NA and he's already getting the notification, that means probably a Credit Heist on Wednesday in NA.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1956 on: March 08, 2017, 12:42:48 AM »

Yeah, it's already Wednesday for him, but since it's only Tuesday for us in NA and he's already getting the notification, that means probably a Credit Heist on Wednesday in NA.

(Not everyone will get this reference  Grin )

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1957 on: March 08, 2017, 04:58:34 AM »

I am definitely digging the fact that I get Ships credits from all GW nodes now, and that I get like 5 various character shards by the end of GW.  Already completed my 12 from yesterday and my 12 from today.  Just waiting for my 12 for tomorrow for the Guild challenge.

I might have more incentive to finish GW more often now.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1958 on: March 08, 2017, 11:59:57 AM »

I just finally unlocked Jedi Knight Anakin!

A good score. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1959 on: March 08, 2017, 02:50:56 PM »

A good score. Smiley

Wow that is nice. I haven't gotten around to Jedi yet.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1960 on: March 08, 2017, 03:49:18 PM »

just got Fett up to 6*. getting closer to 7* Obi Wan

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1961 on: March 08, 2017, 05:11:09 PM »

That's good you won.  I remember the feeling from right after they made tweaks and it started to become near impossible to win regularly.  The Devs just shrugged and said that GW was supposed to be hard and it was supposed to be a reward for those that had the skill and the teams to beat it.  I thought that was crap, especially since I didn't have the 150 win achievement yet.  That's why I encouraged people here to try and get their 150 before they hit 80 to avoid that frustration. 

Oh yes, I was on the edge of quitting the game once and for all several times since those changes and tweaks - not only on GW but on various toons as well. Some parts are way too hard now...

On a side note though, shame on you too for doing GW early.  Tongue

Actually, for me in Germany it was the right time - we have resets at 6:30 PM local time Cheesy But I haven't managed to win all 36 nodes, only 33...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1962 on: March 08, 2017, 06:42:24 PM »

A good score. Smiley

JKA is a good addition, he's pretty strong, and he helps Ahsoka out.  Though the buff he gives her becomes a liability with QGJ around.

Wow that is nice. I haven't gotten around to Jedi yet.

Whaaaaaat?  No Jedi huh?  It always makes me wonder when people haven't worked on Jedi, but I guess I worked on them long before when they weren't at such a disadvantage.  Regardless, getting Jedi and getting Yoda is really useful.

Oh yes, I was on the edge of quitting the game once and for all several times since those changes and tweaks - not only on GW but on various toons as well. Some parts are way too hard now...

Actually, for me in Germany it was the right time - we have resets at 6:30 PM local time Cheesy But I haven't managed to win all 36 nodes, only 33...

Yeah, there are certainly still some unbalanced parts to the game.  At least the challenge GW presents is more rewarded now.

Oh, well I didn't know we had yet another non NA player.  Thought it was just our 1 Aussie.

----------

Sheesh, just barely managed to get my 36 GWs today, some were rough.  The second set, #12 was EP, ShoreTrooper, Baze, Sun Fac, and Boba.  It was pretty ugly.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1963 on: March 08, 2017, 07:21:22 PM »

An awful combo...and I thought a Rebel team with Wiggs was the worst...how did you beat them?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #1964 on: March 08, 2017, 07:56:14 PM »

Anybody know how to beat Zeta Maul? It has to be F2P though.

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: