Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653304 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1965 on: March 08, 2017, 08:40:35 PM »

An awful combo...and I thought a Rebel team with Wiggs was the worst...how did you beat them?

Heh, I don't even remember exactly now.  I did 12 more GWs after that.  I know it took a lot of teams.  Pretty sure I used like 2-3 lesser teams to soften up the group and start killing one of the tanks.  Shoretrooper ended up being the first to die.  After he was gone, I had to focus on Baze and taking out his taunt/counter, so I put forth teams that could daze, buff block, or remove buffs.  Once Baze was dead it wasn't too hard to finish off EP.  From there Sun Fac and Boba didn't stand a chance.  I think I used at least 6 teams though to beat it.  Thankfully I still had pretty much my entire roster.

Anybody know how to beat Zeta Maul? It has to be F2P though.

You would probably need something that can strip buffs, which there aren't many of, at least not for a whole team.  Only other thing you can do is try and focus Maul and keep him exposed and kill him off so that when you come back with another team he's not the leader anymore.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1966 on: March 08, 2017, 09:14:13 PM »

Heh, I don't even remember exactly now.  I did 12 more GWs after that.  I know it took a lot of teams.  Pretty sure I used like 2-3 lesser teams to soften up the group and start killing one of the tanks.  Shoretrooper ended up being the first to die.  After he was gone, I had to focus on Baze and taking out his taunt/counter, so I put forth teams that could daze, buff block, or remove buffs.  Once Baze was dead it wasn't too hard to finish off EP.  From there Sun Fac and Boba didn't stand a chance.  I think I used at least 6 teams though to beat it.  Thankfully I still had pretty much my entire roster.

You would probably need something that can strip buffs, which there aren't many of, at least not for a whole team.  Only other thing you can do is try and focus Maul and keep him exposed and kill him off so that when you come back with another team he's not the leader anymore.
Thanks now I can clear node 11. How about for arena? I'll post a pic tonight of my server and you'll see why.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1967 on: March 08, 2017, 09:20:05 PM »

Whaaaaaat?  No Jedi huh?  It always makes me wonder when people haven't worked on Jedi, but I guess I worked on them long before when they weren't at such a disadvantage.  Regardless, getting Jedi and getting Yoda is really useful.

I've worked long and hard on Rebels, and I hope to be rewarded with a 7* Emperor tomorrow. So I haven't needed them for LS battles, and I have my Rebels and Sith/Empire for other things.

That being said, my Jedi barely beat tier 4 of Yoda last time. Barely. Once I finish Boba in the Cantina Shop I'm moving on to QGJ. And once I finish RG in Cantina Battles I might finally start Barriss and then onto JKA. Maybe. I may opt to do B2 first cause I'm making a Droid Squad.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1968 on: March 08, 2017, 09:27:49 PM »

Three out of five of my rebels at level 78, and I have enough credits and training droids to level the other two to 78 for tomorrow.  Tres excited.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1969 on: March 08, 2017, 09:46:44 PM »

Thanks now I can clear node 11. How about for arena? I'll post a pic tonight of my server and you'll see why.

Good luck with that.  I would just avoid that team.  You get like 4-5 teams to choose from for each of the 3 slots in arena, so you should just be able to refresh until you get something more beatable.

B2 would work to strip stealth from a team and then they would be vulnerable to crits, which is a droid team's specialty.

I've worked long and hard on Rebels, and I hope to be rewarded with a 7* Emperor tomorrow. So I haven't needed them for LS battles, and I have my Rebels and Sith/Empire for other things.

That being said, my Jedi barely beat tier 4 of Yoda last time. Barely. Once I finish Boba in the Cantina Shop I'm moving on to QGJ. And once I finish RG in Cantina Battles I might finally start Barriss and then onto JKA. Maybe. I may opt to do B2 first cause I'm making a Droid Squad.

Jedi were one of the first squads that I actually put together as a whole.  It was back before Wiggs though and all this cookie cutter squad crap.  You obviously need a better Jedi squad to get unlock Yoda, and you need one to unlock the better Defense mods in the challenges.

As for toons to Farm, QGJ in Cantina shop is good.  You can farm B2 in Cantina and you can farm Barriss and JKA in hard mode battles since they have 3 each.  This would allow you to farm all of them at once.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1970 on: March 08, 2017, 09:56:00 PM »

Good luck with that.  I would just avoid that team.  You get like 4-5 teams to choose from for each of the 3 slots in arena, so you should just be able to refresh until you get something more beatable.

B2 would work to strip stealth from a team and then they would be vulnerable to crits, which is a droid team's specialty.

last night all but three arena teams I found were Zaul and those three were full gear 11 wiggd chaze jyn teams.  I was also thinking clones due to the cleanse echo and fives assisting like crazy cody's stun and echo's dispel but they won't survive very long. Most of these zaul teams I have to fight though aren't geared very high. This is they guy on my server that keeps killing me though. I made it into the top 90 but this guy and a bunch of other ones tag team sniped me again. Finished at 381 instead of 93. This guy even has a hard time with my server, although he almost always finishes at rank one for his payout. During the day though he just can't hold it.

https://swgoh.gg/u/ottodidact/

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1971 on: March 09, 2017, 02:01:40 AM »

Newsletters are out!  New events pending!

Hera, Chopper, and Kanan coming up!

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1972 on: March 09, 2017, 03:32:35 AM »

I saw the active event and was all excited.  Completed tier 1.  Tier 2 requires a 2-star Chopper  Tongue Undecided Cheesy

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1973 on: March 09, 2017, 05:36:27 AM »

So I just did this thing where I score a fully crafted Mk V furnace in my Raid prize box. Cool

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1974 on: March 09, 2017, 08:05:27 AM »

Grats DC

So.  Hera pack in the shop for RL cash.  If they release one for Sabine I may cave in.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1975 on: March 09, 2017, 01:38:18 PM »

I haven't seen Rebels yet, so I don't have that temptation. Roll Eyes

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1976 on: March 09, 2017, 03:07:12 PM »

I saw the active event and was all excited.  Completed tier 1.  Tier 2 requires a 2-star Chopper  Tongue Undecided Cheesy

I believe that will take about 12 days.  Daily login rewards, plus playing the Chopper event daily, that should unlock Chopper on the day that you get the 5 Chopper shards, or maybe the day after that when you do the event 1 more time.

So I just did this thing where I score a fully crafted Mk V furnace in my Raid prize box. Cool

Always a nice score.

So.  Hera pack in the shop for RL cash.  If they release one for Sabine I may cave in.

I went ahead and caved anyway.  The shards and all the gear to gear her up was nice.  She's already like level 50 and Gear 6.

Hera is pretty damn fast if you put her on a Rebel team with Ackbar or Lando in the lead.  The event was a piece of cake, even without the exploding crates.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1977 on: March 09, 2017, 05:17:56 PM »

That event was so easy it wasn't even funny. I didn't even have to use my business toons, Rebels easily took care of it.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1978 on: March 09, 2017, 05:26:21 PM »

I went ahead and caved anyway.  The shards and all the gear to gear her up was nice.  She's already like level 50 and Gear 6.

Hera is pretty damn fast if you put her on a Rebel team with Ackbar or Lando in the lead.  The event was a piece of cake, even without the exploding crates.

I caved too, for the price I couldn't complain. 4* real quick was a bonus.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1979 on: March 09, 2017, 06:18:07 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: