Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652982 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2325 on: April 08, 2017, 03:09:22 AM »

Congrats Soul!

My 7* vader journey a month ago 81/100. Today 82/100.

EDIT: That was supposed to be 80/100.

Not buying from fleet shipments?

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2326 on: April 08, 2017, 03:13:59 AM »

Congrats Soul!

Not buying from fleet shipments?
I was. When I could get them. Now I'm only able to get them through the ahrd shop.

So how Many 7* toons do all of you guys have? I've got 9 right now with 12 in the process.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2327 on: April 08, 2017, 03:34:42 AM »

I was. When I could get them. Now I'm only able to get them through the ahrd shop.

So how Many 7* toons do all of you guys have? I've got 9 right now with 12 in the process.

Why can't you get them there anymore?

I have 12 7* and have 2 more getting close.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2328 on: April 08, 2017, 03:57:02 AM »

Why can't you get them there anymore?

I have 12 7* and have 2 more getting close.
Never pops up anymore. Although now I have grievous shards pop up every single refresh. I'm currently working for chirrut right now.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2329 on: April 08, 2017, 04:03:19 AM »

Never pops up anymore. Although now I have grievous shards pop up every single refresh. I'm currently working for chirrut right now.

That's too bad. I had him pop up multiple times a day for about a week right after I 7-starred him. Roll Eyes

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2330 on: April 08, 2017, 04:22:34 AM »

That's too bad. I had him pop up multiple times a day for about a week right after I 7-starred him. Roll Eyes
I don't know you anymore. Roll Eyes Yeah unfortunately I need to get my vader starred and leveled up so that I can upgrade his leader ability to zeta level to do heroic rancor. Can't wait to get raid han. Although I would only use him for galactic war and heists he'd still be pretty cool to have.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2331 on: April 08, 2017, 04:36:55 AM »

I don't know you anymore. Roll Eyes Yeah unfortunately I need to get my vader starred and leveled up so that I can upgrade his leader ability to zeta level to do heroic rancor. Can't wait to get raid han. Although I would only use him for galactic war and heists he'd still be pretty cool to have.

Your Vader is pretty good. I highly recommend maxing Force crush.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2332 on: April 08, 2017, 05:54:19 AM »

9 also, with a current focus on getting Rey, Anakin, and Lando there.  After them will probably be IG-88, Chewie, and Dengar for scoundrels, Nihilus and Sith Trooper for everyday use, and K-2SO, Cassian, and probably Sabine for Rebels.  I think Sabine will eventually replace Leia when I get her geared/starred up.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2333 on: April 08, 2017, 08:56:33 AM »

I have 18 toons at 7-star
My Sidious is currently 85/100 and will join them soon too, and I'm working on my Chewie who's almost halfway there from 6stars at 44/100

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2334 on: April 08, 2017, 12:36:06 PM »

I have 31 toons at 7*, and I'm farming Jawa Engineer (he's at 94/100 I think), Aayla, Anakin, Savage, and Jawa  Scavenger. Some of my 7* ones aren't much, because I was just getting shards for when I get a full team, and then I can gear them up.

I'm surprised to read about Vader. He'd not as frequent as Mace, Acbkar, or Tarkin, but he should be there. I always try to keep at least 400 ship tokens in reserve in case he showed up. I 7*'d him fairly easily. Now I do that for Grievous or Slave 1.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2335 on: April 08, 2017, 02:34:12 PM »

Don't know exactly, but there should be about 40 toons that are 7* and some more in the line - already have the shards for promotion, just need to decide who's first. I think Opress, and then rise him to 85.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2336 on: April 08, 2017, 03:41:33 PM »

Don't know exactly, but there should be about 40 toons that are 7* and some more in the line - already have the shards for promotion, just need to decide who's first. I think Opress, and then rise him to 85.

Your have 40M, just promote them. Especially if you guild does Heroic raids.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2337 on: April 08, 2017, 04:24:16 PM »

We're doing the Rancor Heroic...Tank Heroic is far too heavy for us right now. Barely managed to beat P1 in two days Undecided

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2338 on: April 08, 2017, 04:42:56 PM »

We're doing the Rancor Heroic...Tank Heroic is far too heavy for us right now. Barely managed to beat P1 in two days Undecided

That's one Heroic Raid, so why not promote them? Especially if they're powered up at all.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2339 on: April 08, 2017, 06:41:12 PM »

Awesome...I was at the edge of losing today's GW at node 12 with Kylo, Vader and Barriss left (already beat EP and JKA, if I remember correctly). All of my high-end teams were crushed (I wanted to retreat and try again with my best team, but it didn't let me...don't know why, maybe the other team was too fast), and I had to use a team consisting of low-level Jyn, FOST, Greedo, Nihilus (whom I could promote to 4* just prior to that attempt) and a freshly promoted strong 7* Savage with Gear 9 and the Armor Mod set from Ackbar which gave a lot of Protection.

Outcome: Savage was so fast he could kill Kylo who was below 50% Health after the first attack from Jyn, I think. Then I could turn on Vader. Nihilus performed Force Drain (which helped a lot), Greedo supported with detonators and his bonus blaster. Savage brought him below 50%, Jyn gave Savage 100% TM and he killed Vader because his CD expired. Barriss was a snap then...the easiest of all three.

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: