Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653108 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2580 on: May 04, 2017, 09:03:47 PM »

I bought the Shoretrooper pack, now I'm 84/85 on him. Angry   Once I grab the last couple from shipments I'll 6* R-2, but that's as far as I'll get this time.

I also unlocked Vader's TIE today, and wow. Pretty fun and a very high power. At 4* level 71 it has more power than my level 83 ships, which are mostly higher starred and Scimitar has a higher geared pilot too. Vader still trumps by 2K power!

Well, you're a good bit further on Shoretrooper than I am, though I have only been farming him from hard mode and not buying any shards.  At least you'll get R2 to 6*.  Sadly you'll probably have to wait another 3-6 months for your next chance.

Yeah, Vader's TIE is very pimp and ridiculously powerful.  Probably stems from how powerful Vader is.  My top 3 ships are JC at 21.6k, Ackbar at 19.9k and Vader at a hair less but also 19.9k.  Sadly it's still a bit fragile, even at 5* and 85.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2581 on: May 04, 2017, 09:59:20 PM »

Well, you're a good bit further on Shoretrooper than I am, though I have only been farming him from hard mode and not buying any shards.  At least you'll get R2 to 6*.  Sadly you'll probably have to wait another 3-6 months for your next chance.

Yeah, Vader's TIE is very pimp and ridiculously powerful.  Probably stems from how powerful Vader is.  My top 3 ships are JC at 21.6k, Ackbar at 19.9k and Vader at a hair less but also 19.9k.  Sadly it's still a bit fragile, even at 5* and 85.

That hard battle would be really nice right now. As for R-2, I don't think I'll be using him.

Vader is my top with 17.5K, but he still has more levelling to do. It's ridiculously expensive levelling ships beyond 70.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2582 on: May 04, 2017, 10:11:46 PM »

That hard battle would be really nice right now. As for R-2, I don't think I'll be using him.

Vader is my top with 17.5K, but he still has more leveling to do. It's ridiculously expensive leveling ships beyond 70.

I plan on powering up R2 for double reasons.  Gonna see how he does in a Droid squad and with Rebels.

Yes, it gets quite expensive in the 70's and even more so in the 80's.  Not to mention that Capital ships are stupidly even more expensive than fighters per level.  Leveling Ackbar to 85 was obscene.  Then of course there's the cost of getting ships to 6* and 7*.  Ackbar was 1 mil for 6* so I imagine it'll be 2 mil whenever they open the opportunity for 7*.  JC and Ahsoka are 7* which cost 1 mil each and I'm about to hit 7* with Biggs and Slave 1, and that doesn't even factor in I have Mace sitting with 85 shards to get to 6*, so it's time to start stockpiling credits.  On the bright side all 8 of my regularly used fighters are now 85 so now I'm not in too much of a push to spend to level anything.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2583 on: May 04, 2017, 10:28:52 PM »

I plan on powering up R2 for double reasons.  Gonna see how he does in a Droid squad and with Rebels.

Yes, it gets quite expensive in the 70's and even more so in the 80's.  Not to mention that Capital ships are stupidly even more expensive than fighters per level.  Leveling Ackbar to 85 was obscene.  Then of course there's the cost of getting ships to 6* and 7*.  Ackbar was 1 mil for 6* so I imagine it'll be 2 mil whenever they open the opportunity for 7*.  JC and Ahsoka are 7* which cost 1 mil each and I'm about to hit 7* with Biggs and Slave 1, and that doesn't even factor in I have Mace sitting with 85 shards to get to 6*, so it's time to start stockpiling credits.  On the bright side all 8 of my regularly used fighters are now 85 so now I'm not in too much of a push to spend to level anything.

Let me know how it goes with R-2. I'm interested to see what people think. I won't spend anything on him unless he gets great reviews.

Wanna switch fleets? Cheesy   I don't even have a 6* ship yet.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2584 on: May 04, 2017, 10:34:54 PM »

Smithie D reviewed R2.

TL;DR version: he's great, has awesome speed/potency/tenacity, he's the perfect anti-meta against Zaul teams, but not great for raids.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2585 on: May 04, 2017, 10:52:37 PM »

Let me know how it goes with R-2. I'm interested to see what people think. I won't spend anything on him unless he gets great reviews.

Wanna switch fleets? Cheesy   I don't even have a 6* ship yet.

Haha, no.   Tongue

Smithie D reviewed R2.

TL;DR version: he's great, has awesome speed/potency/tenacity, he's the perfect anti-meta against Zaul teams, but not great for raids.

Warrior Presents also did a review on R2.  EA even gave him a temp account with a maxed out team to play the challenge and show us.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2586 on: May 04, 2017, 11:00:26 PM »

Warrior Presents also did a review on R2.  EA even gave him a temp account with a maxed out team to play the challenge and show us.

I almost watched Warrior's one as well, but I got distracted.  Smithie D got given something similar. by EA  Had a 7* gear 11 and zeta'd R2 to play with, so he ran it with rebels, Zaul, and mixed teams, just to see how it plays.  Interesting stuff.  R2 synergizes with everything, and is certainly useful with his cleanse and anti-dodge.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2587 on: May 04, 2017, 11:23:38 PM »

I haven't been on YouTube yet today but I'll probably watch both of those cause I like both of those YouTubers. AhnaldT101 has a great in depth character review series that i really like too.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2588 on: May 05, 2017, 01:16:17 PM »

FYI, there is a "secret" $20 bundle that seems to only be available through the pop-up ads.  There's no details to look at other than what is on the pop-up, but it looks to contain 55 RG and 55 TFP shards.  It also seems to have some training materials.  I imagine it's somewhat like the other bundles and that it contains credits and training droids and possibly some gear too.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2589 on: May 05, 2017, 11:45:10 PM »

55 TFP shards would be perfect.

----

Slave 1 to 5*, now I need 7 more TIE fighter and 13 more Umbaran starfighter blueprints to unlock the zeta challenge. I really hope my ships will be strong enough to 3* it the first go.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2590 on: May 05, 2017, 11:52:27 PM »

FYI, there is a "secret" $20 bundle that seems to only be available through the pop-up ads.  There's no details to look at other than what is on the pop-up, but it looks to contain 55 RG and 55 TFP shards.  It also seems to have some training materials.  I imagine it's somewhat like the other bundles and that it contains credits and training droids and possibly some gear too.

Yeah I closed that banner, then my brain caught up and realised what was on it.  Any idea how to activate it?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2591 on: May 06, 2017, 12:39:56 AM »

Yeah I closed that banner, then my brain caught up and realised what was on it.  Any idea how to activate it?

It's just randomly opened for me a few times.  I would just go in and out of all the different areas, and areas within areas, and just jump around for a bit and see if you can get the banner to trigger.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2592 on: May 06, 2017, 05:32:05 AM »

Yeah nah, haven't had banners since the release.  Oh well, missed out I guess.

If anyone sees it though, capture the website link!

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2593 on: May 06, 2017, 03:38:39 PM »

Yeah nah, haven't had banners since the release.  Oh well, missed out I guess.

If anyone sees it though, capture the website link!

Sadly there is no link.  It just pops up and then you can tap on it to buy it and it takes you straight to Google Pay.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2594 on: May 07, 2017, 03:04:58 AM »

It just popped up for me again. If I didn't get the Shoretrooper pack I'd get it. It would get me TFP to 7* and a ton of shard shop currency from RG.

---

In other news, now that I'm getting closer to zeta's of course the blueprints that I need and have consistently showed themselves have gone into hiding. Angry

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: