Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653341 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2595 on: May 08, 2017, 02:36:11 AM »

AAT stage 3, just ran:
Dathcha (L), EP, TFP, RG, Chewie  (because I haven't finished making a proper p3 team)
Did surprisingly well for a bits'n'pieces team.  Got just under 200k, when I usually only get about 40-60k with random toons.

It's gonna take me ages to finish starring up the toons I plan to use regularly for phase3.  Fortunately my p2 and p4 teams are fairly solid.  My Phase1 team is laughable >_>

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2596 on: May 08, 2017, 03:24:22 AM »

This is how my p3 team did. There're getting there. First time I got to use Shoretrooper (previously I had to use K-2 as the third tank Cheesy), and that apparently got me an extra 100K+.

Couple of them need a lot of Gearing and TFP needs waaaaayy better mods.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2597 on: May 08, 2017, 04:32:38 AM »

I didn't think I was gonna see P3 on the AAT tonight, but my guild finished P2 in less than 30 minutes which was barely enough time for me to run 3 teams.

For P3 I am almost where I need to be with my Chirpatine team.  Hopefully the next AAT run I'll have it.  Despite that, I did pretty well.  This time I ran EP lead, my newly 7* Stormtrooper, RG, ST Han, and Chewie.  Managed to rack up 400k damage on it.  Next time I'll be curious to see how much more I'll get.  In case you are wondering about Chirpatine, it's Chirpa lead, EP, and 3 tanks that don't counter.  Ones like Sun Fac, FOST, and K-2SO do counter so they're no good.  The goal is Chirpa gives 10% turn meter to non Ewoks when they use their basic.  Palp gets 15% TM for each shocked enemy.  Shock 6 droids and you've got 90% TM.  Add Chirpa lead and it's 100%.  Now you just need 3 tanks to sit and soak counter attack damage for EP's attacks.   Grin

Speaking of my newly 7* ST, I have managed to get juuuust soooo close on the 7* R2 event.  Honestly, Tier 7 is bullcrap.  They say 80+ recommended, but yet it needs to be so much more than that.  Even with EP lead, they all resist soooooo many status effects, which is just a cheat considering what EP's lead is supposed to do.  I understand making it hard, but at least be truthful about the difficulty and what you are doing to override advantages that certain teams are supposed to have.  Also, it's a bit unfair giving the whole team speed like what Yoda has and allowing them to takes so many turns when they normally never could do that.

Oh, and where's my damn credit heist?!?!?  Come on EA, we had a droid smuggling last week, there should have been a credit heist Thursday or Friday!  I expect a credit heist tomorrow or Tuesday!  Something in time to help with upgrades for this damn event!

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2598 on: May 08, 2017, 04:52:00 AM »

... Chirpa lead, EP, and 3 tanks that don't counter, like Sun Fac, FOST, and K-2SO.

Except that K2SO does counter, otherwise he'd be great  Wink

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2599 on: May 08, 2017, 04:54:14 AM »

Krace are you doing hAAT?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2600 on: May 08, 2017, 05:00:02 AM »

Except that K2SO does counter, otherwise he'd be great  Wink

Didn't quite get my words right on that. I meant that as an example of 3 tanks that do counter, as all 3 of those do, therefore you can't use them.

Krace are you doing hAAT?

Sadly no, we are still stuck only getting through P1 and P2.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2601 on: May 08, 2017, 05:24:25 AM »

Phase 4 on aat, finally got the timing on my rebel team right so that they lasted until enrage!  Just short of a million damage, putting me just under 2mil for the raid.  If my droid team had done 600k like last time, instead of the 400k I got today, I'd have broken the 2mil barrier.  Sooo close  Shocked

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2602 on: May 08, 2017, 05:53:34 AM »

So uh, there's this challenge I just tried for my first time. I got 3 stars too. It includes some cool stuff, like that purple thing in the bottom left corner.

Sadly no, we are still stuck only getting through P1 and P2.

Oh. We got about 30% off of p3 on our last try.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2603 on: May 08, 2017, 05:57:14 AM »

Gratsaroonies DC

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2604 on: May 08, 2017, 06:23:30 AM »

Gratsaroonies DC

Thanks and lol - never heard that word. Roll Eyes

Are you getting close yourself?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2605 on: May 08, 2017, 03:06:19 PM »

So uh, there's this challenge I just tried for my first time. I got 3 stars too. It includes some cool stuff, like that purple thing in the bottom left corner.

Congrats.  You'll be very happy to farm that from now on.

Honestly I'm not sure what went wrong on our last try.  It should have been better than our first attempt.  We had like 3 or 4 people running Zeta Kylo which should have been enough to burn out phase 1 and leave a whole slew of teams for phase 2.  I used every team I had for P2 and still didn't get in the top 5 for damage.  Somehow we actually did worse I think than our last try.  Also P2 seemed tougher, like it was a whole lot more effort to topple the tank and I was barely able to get 1 topple per go.

I guess it could be that we've had a couple people go and we've been trying to get new blood, but most aren't up to snuff quite yet.  Pretty sure my next Zeta will be Kylo so I can help rampage on P1.  Also really need to get to work on my Jawa team.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2606 on: May 08, 2017, 05:45:51 PM »

Another Zeta....I think I have to collect Fleet Tokens, I'm not even near unlocking the challenge Undecided

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2607 on: May 08, 2017, 06:18:36 PM »

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Seven star R2 baby!!!!!

It took me about 30 or more tries, and I had to do a few more upgrades, plus I had to pray to RNG Jesus a lot for a "good" run where one toon didn't get slaughtered right off.  Finally got a run where I took out two of theirs while all of mine were still in the green.  From there I just had to whittle the party and keep my crew alive.  Actually managed to kill R2 before finishing Chewie.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2608 on: May 08, 2017, 09:15:54 PM »

I will not allow a noob to get a toon Zeta'd before me!!! I'm nowhere near the challange atm.

Btw any of you ever use zylo? I just did and I'll be dropping everything for him right now. Just so you guys know life got busy so I won't be posting much for the next like 6 months.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2609 on: May 08, 2017, 09:33:44 PM »

I will not allow a noob to get a toon Zeta'd before me!!! I'm nowhere near the challange atm.

Btw any of you ever use zylo? I just did and I'll be dropping everything for him right now. Just so you guys know life got busy so I won't be posting much for the next like 6 months.

Who are you calling a noob? I've been playing for 7 months and I have more toons at G10 and G11 than you. Tongue

How many Zeta mats do you have and what is your Fleet Arena rank?

As for Zylo, our guild has 3 and they cleared p1 of hAAT on their own last time we tried.

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: