Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653107 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2610 on: May 08, 2017, 10:23:19 PM »

Thanks and lol - never heard that word. Roll Eyes

Are you getting close yourself?

Apparently I'm closer than I realised..... because I'm a muppet  Roll Eyes

I had the 5-star Tarkin challenge completed a while ago, it was pretty simple.  I just don't have a full roster of 5* ships.  It's cool though, 4 of my 4* ships are halfway to 5* so I should have it done pretty soon.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2611 on: May 08, 2017, 10:54:12 PM »

Who are you calling a noob? I've been playing for 7 months and I have more toons at G10 and G11 than you. Tongue

How many Zeta mats do you have and what is your Fleet Arena rank?

Just sayin. And the only reason you have more is cause you've been actively playing since day one not me and I'm 100% F2P and you're P2P. That and the fact that stun guns hate me. So technically I am doing better than you, PM me later and I'll tell you, don't want to be ruining the surprise now do we? Wink

I'm getting zetas from the fleet store so I'm at 14 and my rank is beyond embarrassing so I won't be sharing. At least not to everybody.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2612 on: May 09, 2017, 12:43:09 AM »

Just sayin. And the only reason you have more is cause you've been actively playing since day one not me and I'm 100% F2P and you're P2P. That and the fact that stun guns hate me. So technically I am doing better than you, PM me later and I'll tell you, don't want to be ruining the surprise now do we? Wink

I'm getting zetas from the fleet store so I'm at 14 and my rank is beyond embarrassing so I won't be sharing. At least not to everybody.

I get the $20 crystal pack once every two weeks. Not sure if that qualifies as P2P. . .

14? I'm at 2. Race ya.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2613 on: May 09, 2017, 01:18:42 AM »

I get the $20 crystal pack once every two weeks. Not sure if that qualifies as P2P. . .

14? I'm at 2. Race ya.
Yep it does.

I meant 13 whoops. We will leave my fleet rank at "I get 800 tokens a day and am thousands on rank away from the next highest" so it will take me 17.2 days to get 7 more and considering zeta drop rates I should win. I think we should have a reward for the winner and a punishment for the loser. Just so everybody's(krace/Soul/Viv) clear this is a race between Lord Exia(me) and TheDoctor(calon).

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2614 on: May 09, 2017, 01:27:21 AM »

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2615 on: May 09, 2017, 01:30:02 AM »

Yep it does.

I meant 13 whoops. We will leave my fleet rank at "I get 800 tokens a day and am thousands on rank away from the next highest" so it will take me 17.2 days to get 7 more and considering zeta drop rates I should win. I think we should have a reward for the winner and a punishment for the loser. Just so everybody's(krace/Soul/Viv) clear this is a race between Lord Exia(me) and TheDoctor(calon).

Interesting.

You're on! There's a bit of a twist though, I'm rank 10-20 in fleet everyday and now that I have the challenge I'm putting all my fleet tokens toward zeta's too.   But I doubt I'll catch you in time. I'll beat ya to the second one for sure though.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2616 on: May 09, 2017, 01:46:55 AM »

Interesting.

You're on! There's a bit of a twist though, I'm rank 10-20 in fleet everyday and now that I have the challenge I'm putting all my fleet tokens toward zeta's too.    But I doubt I'll catch you in time. I'll beat ya to the second one for sure though.
Oh yeah? Well guess what! I've got my ships for the challenge on the way. And I may or may not have 79/80(don't ask) for TIE advanced Mwuahahaha!!!

Btw, Soul, wer are not measuring! Just trying to fly the ship with 'em(anyone get the reference). Roll Eyes

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2617 on: May 09, 2017, 02:02:28 AM »

Oh yeah? Well guess what! I've got my ships for the challenge on the way. And I may or may not have 79/80(don't ask) for TIE advanced Mwuahahaha!!!

Dude you're behind.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2618 on: May 09, 2017, 02:45:13 AM »

Dude you're behind.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2619 on: May 09, 2017, 04:01:04 AM »

Honestly I'm confused.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2620 on: May 09, 2017, 01:54:17 PM »

Btw, Soul, wer are not measuring! Just trying to fly the ship with 'em(anyone get the reference). Roll Eyes

Dude you're behind.

You're BOTH behind.   Tongue

I have three ships at 7*, soon to be four, five more at 6*, and eight more at 5*.

I'm also working on my 3rd Zeta character, though I'm not exactly sure yet who's gonna get it.  Debating on Kylo, Sid, or Nihilus.

Also, FINALLY got a better heist payout.  Managed 2.5 and 5 this time.  Would have been nice to get it before I was trying to beat 7* R2, but I'm sure I'll find another use for it.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2621 on: May 09, 2017, 02:44:17 PM »

Honestly I'm confused.
You're sick with P2P syndrome. You have all the good stuff right? I want to keep the F2P syndrome.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2622 on: May 09, 2017, 03:14:24 PM »

You're sick with P2P syndrome. You have all the good stuff right? I want to keep the F2P syndrome.

Vader's ship had nothing to do with money. I started out with 20 blueprints from the events way back when (before I had paid anything), and the rest from fleet store.

You're BOTH behind.   Tongue

I have three ships at 7*, soon to be four, five more at 6*, and eight more at 5*.

I'm also working on my 3rd Zeta character, though I'm not exactly sure yet who's gonna get it.  Debating on Kylo, Sid, or Nihilus.

Also, FINALLY got a better heist payout.  Managed 2.5 and 5 this time.  Would have been nice to get it before I was trying to beat 7* R2, but I'm sure I'll find another use for it.

Well, some of us haven't played almost every day since launch. Shocked

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2623 on: May 09, 2017, 03:42:01 PM »

Well, some of us haven't played almost every day since launch. Shocked

Aha, except I had to start from scratch on ships as well.   Tongue

True some of my pilots were already built up, but I still had to acquire and build up the ships.  I've just been lucky with ships in GW and also in the fleet store.

Keep in mind also that because I am on an early server, I get opponents in PvP and Ships that are early ones.  I often see whale players in my opponents, which I avoid at all costs.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2624 on: May 09, 2017, 04:41:43 PM »

Aha, except I had to start from scratch on ships as well.   Tongue

True some of my pilots were already built up, but I still had to acquire and build up the ships.  I've just been lucky with ships in GW and also in the fleet store.

Keep in mind also that because I am on an early server, I get opponents in PvP and Ships that are early ones.  I often see whale players in my opponents, which I avoid at all costs.

Yes, but I was not level 60 for a long time after ships came out, so you had a big head start there as well. Tongue   Don't think Grey Owl has that excuse though.

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: