Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652984 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2625 on: May 09, 2017, 10:01:24 PM »

Move on ladies

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2626 on: May 10, 2017, 03:24:36 AM »

GW 12, Zaul lead, Palpatine, Vader, Zavage, and if you think it can't get any worse. . . Kenobi. Dang that was rough! Took 5 teams.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2627 on: May 10, 2017, 03:54:26 AM »

GW 12, Zaul lead, Palpatine, Vader, Zavage, and if you think it can't get any worse. . . Kenobi. Dang that was rough! Took 5 teams.

Yeah, that would definitely not be fun.  At least it was on 12 and you could just open up the floodgates and let loose with every last thing you had.  I don't mind a really hard team on 12 so long as I haven't already been put through the wringer on 6, 9, 10, and 11.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2628 on: May 10, 2017, 04:15:38 AM »

Yeah, that would definitely not be fun.  At least it was on 12 and you could just open up the floodgates and let loose with every last thing you had.  I don't mind a really hard team on 12 so long as I haven't already been put through the wringer on 6, 9, 10, and 11.

Yes so far I haven't gotten to anything really deadly before node 12 yet. Except when 11 is bad and then 12 is easy.

I did learn one thing this GW run though, the trick to easily defeating Droid teams is getting some crit immunity up on your whole team. Shoretrooper works great for this alongside EP, Maul, and Vader. AoE stun and hope for good RNG from that. Shock on Nebit, Daze on everyone to minimize JE's deadliness, but ability block/ stun or taking him out first is preferable. Use Force Crush and then Culling Blade to take out the one closest to getting a turn out of JE and the IG's. Of course this was GW so I had TM from previous encounters which made it all work nicely. Probably wouldn't work so well in Arena unless Shoretrooper can survive the initial blast, which is unlikely.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #2629 on: May 10, 2017, 07:24:39 AM »

finally acquired B2 battle droid.
my dark side team needs some serious work though.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2630 on: May 10, 2017, 01:30:42 PM »

Yes so far I haven't gotten to anything really deadly before node 12 yet. Except when 11 is bad and then 12 is easy.

I did learn one thing this GW run though, the trick to easily defeating Droid teams is getting some crit immunity up on your whole team. Shoretrooper works great for this alongside EP, Maul, and Vader. AoE stun and hope for good RNG from that. Shock on Nebit, Daze on everyone to minimize JE's deadliness, but ability block/ stun or taking him out first is preferable. Use Force Crush and then Culling Blade to take out the one closest to getting a turn out of JE and the IG's. Of course this was GW so I had TM from previous encounters which made it all work nicely. Probably wouldn't work so well in Arena unless Shoretrooper can survive the initial blast, which is unlikely.

Yeah, in arena it probably wouldn't work so well.  JE is designed to be really really fast and then give bonus TM to all the droids.  Likely what would happen is he'd go first and then get HK and IG-88 to go next and you'd have ability block on everybody for a turn, so you'd have to survive a couple rounds from the droids with nothing but basic attacks and Shoretrooper taunting.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2631 on: May 10, 2017, 02:03:07 PM »

And surviving a few rounds from Droids is no small feat.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2632 on: May 10, 2017, 02:20:53 PM »

And surviving a few rounds from Droids is no small feat.

No, especially when I can kill 2 toons in 1 round if there's no tank.  My droid team loves to prey on Sith teams.  EP, Sid, Dooku, and Maul are usually my favorite first targets because they're squishy.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2633 on: May 10, 2017, 05:09:56 PM »

Won the last GW today after losing both yesterday, unlocked Shoretrooper from Chromium and upgraded him to 4*, lvl 80 and Gear 8. Not a bad day Cheesy

Now searching Protection (primary stat), Health (primary stat) and Defense (secondary stat) Mods for him. Maybe a +30 Speed primary Mod, but I'll watch Speed development without Mods first.

Should I go for Health or Defense from the challenges? I favour Defense Mods more than Health...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2634 on: May 10, 2017, 05:33:26 PM »

Won the last GW today after losing both yesterday, unlocked Shoretrooper from Chromium and upgraded him to 4*, lvl 80 and Gear 8. Not a bad day Cheesy

Now searching Protection (primary stat), Health (primary stat) and Defense (secondary stat) Mods for him. Maybe a +30 Speed primary Mod, but I'll watch Speed development without Mods first.

Should I go for Health or Defense from the challenges? I favour Defense Mods more than Health...

I spent one full week each farming health, armor, crit, and tenacity mods.  This way you have a wide array to choose from and end up with a large supply to use.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2635 on: May 10, 2017, 05:58:24 PM »

Tenacity...have to farm it from the store, unfortunately...haven't unlocked the challenge yet Sad But a nice option for him as one of the most powerful tanks, that's true!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2636 on: May 10, 2017, 06:01:58 PM »

Tenacity...have to farm it from the store, unfortunately...haven't unlocked the challenge yet Sad But a nice option for him as one of the most powerful tanks, that's true!

If you don't have it, don't worry about it.  I have it done because I have a kick butt Rebel squad that can handle it.

Even if all you did was spend a week farming Health mods and then a week farming Armor, you'd have a pretty ample supply, especially if you spend crystals on refreshes on Sunday/Monday for the Guild challenge.  I believe each week I finished up with around 40+ 3-5* mods from farming Tier 3 of each challenge.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2637 on: May 10, 2017, 06:33:40 PM »

Once I have Lando at 7*, I'll definitely focus on Mods. Lando's at 66/100 with a decent drop rate, so it shouldn't take long Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2638 on: May 10, 2017, 10:13:00 PM »

Ugh....   That was an AWFUL GW 9.  Wedge lead, Biggs, EP, RG, and B2.  Attack anybody but B2 and he gains TM and attacks back and strips buffs.  If you don't kill Wedge then Wiggs destroys you.  If you don't kill EP he shocks and stuns the team.  All the while you kill the others you have to keep RG buff blocked or he taunts.   Bleh....

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2639 on: May 10, 2017, 10:18:41 PM »

finally acquired B2 battle droid.
my dark side team needs some serious work though.

I went through the exact same stage bigBear.  Now my 'go to' teams are dark side, and I only pull the rebels out when I desperately need to instagib someone.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: