Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653340 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2955 on: June 08, 2017, 04:32:02 PM »

One thing that I just considered about this Phoenix flash event.  Remember that the last Flash event, for Tier 1, 2, and 3 they GAVE you toons to use as either a single, pair, or full squad.  So if they do that THIS time, you all that haven't done much for Phoenix may still have a shot at getting more out of this event.  Who knows how the Bonus Tier might be, but I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2956 on: June 08, 2017, 05:54:36 PM »

If you want to prevent rex from cleansing you need to use a DN lead with 4 other sith. Works like a charm.

Oh? Why is that? Normally between my TFP and EP I can prevent the cleanse until he's down.

----

So, I got one of the 2800 crystal packs 2 days ago. Right now I have 29 . . .

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2957 on: June 08, 2017, 08:39:07 PM »

Oh? Why is that? Normally between my TFP and EP I can prevent the cleanse until he's down.

----

So, I got one of the 2800 crystal packs 2 days ago. Right now I have 29 . . .

Because he gets it up faster if you have a crit team, and last time I checked you do.

Watch the first 30 seconds and watch rex.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EyLcYSAkfA&amp;list=PLBy4D-J_HJ8-H1yXpZIPlHxMgWGIaGwxa&amp;index=47" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EyLcYSAkfA&amp;list=PLBy4D-J_HJ8-H1yXpZIPlHxMgWGIaGwxa&amp;index=47</a>

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2958 on: June 08, 2017, 09:27:40 PM »

Sweeeet.  Just got some nice goodies off Heroic Rancor.  Boba is now Gear 11 and Dooku is now Gear 10.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2959 on: June 08, 2017, 10:46:59 PM »

Finally got my Yoda from 5-star to 7-star this morning!

It was a lot easier than I remember it being to get 5-star Yoda.  My Jedi musta sucked back then, though to be fair I didn't have JKA or Ahsoka last time.  Anyhoo, very pleased.

I also happened to wake up at 2:30am for a pee (if you're not over 30 you won't understand), which meant I was able to quickly throw a team at phase 2 of my guild's 2am Heroic Pit so I wouldn't miss out.  It's been a good morning so far for mobile gaming  Grin (I also hatched a larvitar on my way into work, for any 'Go' players.  I now have over 125 larvitar candy, time for some evolving  Cheesy )

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2960 on: June 09, 2017, 01:53:38 AM »

Because he gets it up faster if you have a crit team, and last time I checked you do.

Watch the first 30 seconds and watch rex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EyLcYSAkfA&list=PLBy4D-J_HJ8-H1yXpZIPlHxMgWGIaGwxa&index=47

Well, I don't really. But it wasn't a Rex lead, it was Zody.

----

Congrats Soul and Krace.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2961 on: June 09, 2017, 02:17:10 AM »

Well, I don't really. But it wasn't a Rex lead, it was Zody.

----

Congrats Soul and Krace.

Ah, got it. Nihilus would still be awesome in that teem. If you use force drain he doesn't get to put up his tenacity up and cody doesn't call assists. I'll explain tomorrow, I'm way to tired right now.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2962 on: June 09, 2017, 02:22:32 AM »

Finally 3-starred Neutral 8-B!

Took so many tries, switching between Rebels, Empire, Nihilus led sith, and mixed teams.
Finally took it out with a Wedge lead ringer, Lando (L), Biggs, Pathfinder, Boba, Palpie.
Time to start the slow grind on Sith Trooper  Cool

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2963 on: June 09, 2017, 02:27:41 AM »

Took so many tries, switching between Rebels, Empire, Nihilus led sith, and mixed teams.
Finally took it out with a Wedge lead ringer, Lando (L), Biggs, Pathfinder, Boba, Palpie.
Time to start the slow grind on Sith Trooper  Cool

Pathfinder?!

I just checked your SWGOH profile and when I sw your 7* count I was like:

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2964 on: June 09, 2017, 02:28:16 AM »

Ah, got it. Nihilus would still be awesome in that teem. If you use force drain he doesn't get to put up his tenacity up and cody doesn't call assists. I'll explain tomorrow, I'm way to tired right now.

I have been wishing I had Nihilus in my Arena team. There's just too many toons I want in it.

Time to start the slow grind on Sith Trooper  Cool

Well, ok. I got 3-star on my first ever try doing that battle. But congrats. It's the one after with Sith assassin that's really hard to 3-star. Smiley

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2965 on: June 09, 2017, 05:00:22 AM »

Congrats on getting that done.  I was working on him before this shift to Phoenix came out.

Well, ok. I got 3-star on my first ever try doing that battle. But congrats. It's the one after with Sith assassin that's really hard to 3-star. Smiley

I believe I did as well.  Yes, 8C and 8G are definitely a pain.

Pathfinder?!

I just checked your SWGOH profile and when I sw your 7* count I was like:

Pathfinder is pretty easy to 7* and is a pretty good tank considering he just keeps coming back as long as you keep him buffed.

Makes me curious how many 7* you have Soul?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2966 on: June 09, 2017, 05:24:34 AM »

Pathfinder has actually been really handy as a tank for things I need to 3-star, because he keeps coming back.  Same reason I almost always use Boba for hard 3-star attempts.

Yeah I have 29 toons at 7*
I've been shifting my focus away from character farming en mass in favour of gear farming to help get my existing toons more viable.  That's likely the reason I had a harder time at 8-B than y'all; weaker toons.  That said it is nice having a large range of toons though, it's part of what makes the game fun for me  Smiley

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2967 on: June 09, 2017, 02:26:00 PM »

I only have 18 at 7*, but I have 3 Gear 11's and 8 Gear 10's.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2968 on: June 09, 2017, 02:34:41 PM »

Pathfinder has actually been really handy as a tank for things I need to 3-star, because he keeps coming back.  Same reason I almost always use Boba for hard 3-star attempts.

Yeah I have 29 toons at 7*
I've been shifting my focus away from character farming en mass in favour of gear farming to help get my existing toons more viable.  That's likely the reason I had a harder time at 8-B than y'all; weaker toons.  That said it is nice having a large range of toons though, it's part of what makes the game fun for me  Smiley

Yeah, if I didn't have a pretty good 7* ST Han I would definitely be using him as a tank.

Having a wide array of characters can be handy.  Sometimes you need a throwaway group in GW to just soak some punches and eat up some specials before you send in a real squad and having a backlog of some higher up toons is nice.  

I've now got 60 characters at 7* and another 6 at 6*, which is crazy when there's only 118 characters in the game.  Of those 118 there's only 16 toons I don't have unlocked.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2969 on: June 09, 2017, 03:35:16 PM »

I've now got 60 characters at 7* and another 6 at 6*, which is crazy when there's only 118 characters in the game.  Of those 118 there's only 16 toons I don't have unlocked.

You win. Tongue

So I've been thinking it would be really handy to have my account on two devices. I've heard it's possible. My main account is on my iPad, and I'd love to have it on my iPod touch as well so I can play a bit when I'm not at home.

If there's any risk involved of losing my account or not bring able to have it on my iPad again I won't even consider it though.

Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: