Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653142 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3480 on: October 12, 2017, 10:11:40 PM »

Yes, you are on a younger shard.  Disadvantage of having played this game since the start.  I have had pretty good success with my target lock team led by Mace, but sometimes the AI just cheats a whole lot.  Like, they get every crit, target lock, and bonus attack they need to just wreck me while I get none, even though my team is way more powerful.

My Resistance still need work.  Mods too.  I've heard BB-8 makes a Resistance team capable of doing 3-4 mil in P4.  After Hoth Han is 7* it's back to Mods farming for a while.  Several of my teams need more or better mods.

CLS is supposed to be amazing in P1, but mine isn't there yet.  Needs better mods and Zetas.  Again with the mods.    Roll Eyes

As for the Thrawn event, yeah 7* was a good bit harder than 6*.  It took me until yesterday to finally beat it.  Had to keep adding gear and rearranging mods.  I was told Chopper made things easier, but mine wasn't geared much and had no Omegas.  Glad to have it done now and have my 7* Thrawn after so many months.  Didn't have him done in time to try him with Chirpatine, but looking forward to it next time.

I was disappointed that I could only get to 5* Chimera because my U-wing was only 5*, but I'm glad to at least have it unlocked.  I am glad though that day by day my 3 existing 6* ships are FINALLY getting towards 7*.

Same. Unless RNG is completely evil my fleet can beat anyone. But once in a while it’ll happen and I’ll lose. Normally at the times it’s critical that I win to get a higher payout.

3-4 million in P4? Check your sources man. Resistance could solo p4 before BB-8, and now it’s way easier to do it.

I’m calling you very lucky that you got the Chimaera. I have a darn good Thrawn but I’ll only be able to beat tier 4 of that event. I don’t even qualify for the 6* challenges for Endurance and Home One, because outside of Wedge, the Umbaran ship, and especially Biggs, there hasn’t been any reason for me to farm LS ships. Maybe I’ll get Chimaera 6 or even 7 Star next time. I’m farming LS ships now.

It's weird that this is all that remains of the bottom of my unaquired roster:

Then at the top end of my roster is 95 toons at 7* and another 5 getting towards 7*. 

Hard to believe that I am slowly but surely closing in on having every toon in the game unlocked, and that I have like 75% of all the characters in the game at max stars.

Now, you better believe that it's still gonna take a while to finish off some of these.  GK, Hermit Yoda, and Hoth Leia are gonna take some time.  Others like the new Ewoks, and Veteran Han and Chewie won't be completed until there's somewhere to farm them.  I'd love new toons to be added to Arena and GW shops since I'm done with all the toons in those.  Cantina shop is gonna take a good while to finish Pao, Cassian's U-Wing, JKG, and Enforcer.  It will take even longer to finish the 12 others that are Cantina farm only.  Some day though, some day.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3481 on: October 13, 2017, 04:32:24 AM »

I was genuinely surprised to find I didn't have enough 6*+ LS ships to do the Windu and Ackbar challenges.  I'm halfway to 6* with the Ghost now, so I should be able to do them next month.  The Tarkin challenge I had no problems qualifying for or completing.

I consider myself lucky that I just happened to start buying shards for both Phoenix ships from the ship shop as of a couple months back.  While I already had the Ghost at 5*, I had to scramble a bit to get Phantom II to 5* to complete the 5* Chimaera unlock.  Still powering up my Chimaera, so haven't tried it out in fleet battles yet, but I've already seen a few people using it in the top 20 at 5* in my shard.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3482 on: October 13, 2017, 11:51:26 PM »

I need to bookmark whatever page the updates are posted on.  Cannot find the nightsister rework info page for the life of me.  Little help?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3483 on: October 14, 2017, 02:44:25 AM »

I need to bookmark whatever page the updates are posted on.  Cannot find the nightsister rework info page for the life of me.  Little help?

Here you go:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/news-and-announcements-

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/game-updates

I can't find a Nightsister rework page either, but here's a video about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZo9YyNJNMM&feature=em-subs_digest

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3484 on: October 14, 2017, 03:09:53 AM »

Yeah that's where I'd looked too.  I guess the Youtubers must all just have access to an early release version of those websites for their videos.  I'd already watched two vids, but sometimes you just want to read it yourself without their bias.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3485 on: October 14, 2017, 03:44:17 AM »

Yeah that's where I'd looked too.  I guess the Youtubers must all just have access to an early release version of those websites for their videos.  I'd already watched two vids, but sometimes you just want to read it yourself without their bias.

Warrior is usually pretty unbiased in his reviews, and that video seemed like mostly facts about the stats that are changing cuz he would put them all up on the screen.  You could probably watch it without sound even.

He and 2-3 other YouTubers have special access to accounts on a certain server that give them pretty much maxed out characters and such to run amuk.  I'm sure they also get the patch notes about the characters.  Must be nice to be sponsored by EA and get to do stuff like that.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3486 on: October 14, 2017, 08:16:12 AM »

Unless you post a video on what's wrong with the game and needs fixing, then get the axe from EA games as a result  Wink  Embarrassed

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3487 on: October 14, 2017, 03:20:43 PM »

How I feel playing this game:

How I think EA/CG feel about us:

Yeah, it's safe to say I'm in a "not enjoying the game right now" part of the cycle. We'll see if it turns back around.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3488 on: October 14, 2017, 06:02:06 PM »

Me too. It's almost only about getting the dailies done and then quit the game. I have absolutely no motivation to do GW regularly or rising in PvP (Arena and Fleet) as it's just a waste of time.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3489 on: October 15, 2017, 05:46:35 AM »

Well since I just got a phone that it works on, I am actually enjoying it quite a bit. Take far less time to do anything now that it doesn't crash almost everytime I  am in a battle. Cheesy

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3490 on: October 15, 2017, 06:14:04 AM »

How I feel playing this game:

How I think EA/CG feel about us:

Yeah, it's safe to say I'm in a "not enjoying the game right now" part of the cycle. We'll see if it turns back around.

Me too. It's almost only about getting the dailies done and then quit the game. I have absolutely no motivation to do GW regularly or rising in PvP (Arena and Fleet) as it's just a waste of time.

Sorry you two attend enjoying the game.  It happens from time to time, especially when they introduce either ridiculously hard content, or stuff that is stupidly obscure.  Hopefully eventually the game will interest you again.

Well since I just got a phone that it works on, I am actually enjoying it quite a bit. Take far less time to do anything now that it doesn't crash almost everytime I  am in a battle. Cheesy

Huzzah for electronics that work!

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3491 on: October 15, 2017, 08:17:06 AM »

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3492 on: October 15, 2017, 10:23:39 PM »

Yay finally! Which one?

—————————

I think I forgot to mention I got Nihilus to 7*. Grin  it took forever, but worth it. He’s really fun in Rancor. I got him and Thrawn to 7* around the same time and now mainly because of Thrawn soloing Rancor is way to easy now. I took one hit in P4 throughout the entire raid.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3493 on: October 16, 2017, 09:46:51 AM »

Pretty decent night for me in-game:

-Completed the Separatist event with a rag-tag group: Teebo (L), Zeta R2D2, Rey, lvl 60 Finn, lvl 60 Ewok Elder.  Needless to say, not easy.
-Completed 7-star General Grievous
-Got to 6-star Baze
-Got my recently zeta-d 7-star Thrawn to gear lvl 10

Not a bad effort  Cheesy

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3494 on: October 16, 2017, 06:52:23 PM »

Yay finally! Which one?