Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Emerald Monarch  (Read 1789 times)
ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« on: November 28, 2013, 02:32:17 AM »

I am looking at the Monarch for my next saber.  I didn't see it listed under the emerald saber choices.  Is it available with the emerald driver?  I love the hilt design, but I told myself I would go "whole hog" on my next saber and get an emerald.  Thanks for the help!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 02:50:32 AM »

Th stunt version is available in Emerald but not the sound version.  You cold e-mail US and see if they could do a sound one.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 12:56:21 PM »

I think the Monarch is not wide enough to house both the Emerald Driver and Obsidian soundboard Undecided So you can only get it without sound...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: