Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Upgrading battery  (Read 565 times)
grimunderworld
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: February 19, 2019, 12:01:29 AM »

I bought two sabers at a con last year. I've noticed that the batteries that came with it aren't the best quality and I'm curious if I'm able to upgrade to an internal battery with charging port as opposed to having to pull batteries out to charge.

If so, is this something that can be done at a con?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 12:04:41 AM »

I don't know if it can be done at a con, because they have to drill and tap a hole for the recharge port. However, you can always contact customer service about mailing it back in to have that work done.

grimunderworld
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 01:42:05 PM »

Thanks. Trying to avoid shipping them, but not oppsed to the idea. I'll get it sorted one way or another.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 11:36:38 PM »

Thanks. Trying to avoid shipping them, but not oppsed to the idea. I'll get it sorted one way or another.

Yeah, if it's important to you that you have in hilt recharge rather than taking the batteries out to charge, then getting it sorted is definitely a good idea. As I said, see what customer service says about it. They don't frequent the forum and most of the people who answer questions on here have no connection to Ultrasabers, so we can't say anything we haven't experienced for certain.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: