Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1281810 times)
Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4740 on: April 06, 2017, 06:25:01 AM »

Thank you all, especially Logos for being willing to suffer in my stead by getting a new saber  Wink

Anyway, I can now add Sump Pump replacement to my list of DIY skills. There was a bit of urgency to get it done tonight, as there is a flood watch in effect through 2pm Saturday.

And I guess I can see why it would need to be replaced, I guess.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4741 on: April 06, 2017, 09:22:17 AM »

Whoa!!

Just a tad corroded there. O_o

Spot of rust...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4742 on: April 06, 2017, 10:26:33 AM »

Whoa!!

Just a tad corroded there. O_o

Spot of rust...

Yeah, a little bit of steel wool and that'll buff out just fine.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4743 on: April 06, 2017, 10:38:57 AM »

No doubt...lol

It's a shame I'm not closer Viv - I have a brand new submersible pump.  O_o

I hope your woes end in short order.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4744 on: April 06, 2017, 01:14:45 PM »

Thank you all, especially Logos for being willing to suffer in my stead by getting a new saber  Wink
No worries. Just pulled the trigger. Does anyone else still get mad butterflies when placing an order?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4745 on: April 06, 2017, 02:37:41 PM »

No worries. Just pulled the trigger. Does anyone else still get mad butterflies when placing an order?

No, I get butthole puckering.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4746 on: April 06, 2017, 02:46:03 PM »

ROTF!!!!

+1

Congrats Logos. Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4747 on: April 06, 2017, 02:53:53 PM »

You don't order sabers.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4748 on: April 06, 2017, 03:22:05 PM »

You don't order sabers.

I do, but rarely. Mainly to avoid the aforementioned butthole puckering.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4749 on: April 06, 2017, 03:48:37 PM »

I do, but rarely. Mainly to avoid the aforementioned butthole puckering.
Hmmm.....I never hear you talk about them.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4750 on: April 06, 2017, 07:11:44 PM »

Anyway, I can now add Sump Pump replacement to my list of DIY skills. There was a bit of urgency to get it done tonight, as there is a flood watch in effect through 2pm Saturday.

And I guess I can see why it would need to be replaced, I guess.

Whoa, barnacles! I'm so sorry this gets in the way of things you'd rather be doing and that you have to get a shiny new sump pump instead of something else shiny and new.  Dang.  Water, though - it can be so intrusive sometimes.  Good luck and hope it goes smoothly.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4751 on: April 06, 2017, 07:56:28 PM »

I've said it before. I'll say it again.

I frellING HATE SALESMEN.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4752 on: April 06, 2017, 09:02:02 PM »

I've said it before. I'll say it again.

I frellING HATE SALESMEN.

Don't worry! I have a foolproof way of blocking salesmen from bothering you ever again! For the low, low cost of $19.99, you can get out newest product: Salesmen-B-Gone! It works by putting a NASA-tested super-anti-salesman coating on you front door, but that's not all! Use it on the front door! The back door! The windows! Your car doors! Yourself! It's even safe for application on your children and pets!

Store bought brands are smelly, dangerous to people and animals, and can take hours and specialized tools to apply. Not so with Salesmen-B-Gone! The application process is simple! Just spray it on like you would spray paint, wait two minutes, and you're good to go!

But wait! There's more! Call now and we'll double your order ABSOLUTELY FREE! That's twice as much coverage for the same low cost!

As if we weren't crazy enough, call within the next fifteen minutes and we'll give you two applicator sponges for those tight corners, ten wiping cloths to pick up any messes, and an extension sprayer for those hard to reach areas up high for free! What a bargain!

Once again, that's two bottles of Salesmen-B-Gone, two sponges, ten wiping cloths, and an extension sprayer. That's a $100 value for only $19.99! Call now!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4753 on: April 06, 2017, 09:10:15 PM »

Don't worry! I have a foolproof way of blocking salesmen from bothering you ever again! For the low, low cost of $19.99, you can get out newest product: Salesmen-B-Gone! It works by putting a NASA-tested super-anti-salesman coating on you front door, but that's not all! Use it on the front door! The back door! The windows! Your car doors! Yourself! It's even safe for application on your children and pets!

Store bought brands are smelly, dangerous to people and animals, and can take hours and specialized tools to apply. Not so with Salesmen-B-Gone! The application process is simple! Just spray it on like you would spray paint, wait two minutes, and you're good to go!

But wait! There's more! Call now and we'll double your order ABSOLUTELY FREE! That's twice as much coverage for the same low cost!

As if we weren't crazy enough, call within the next fifteen minutes and we'll give you two applicator sponges for those tight corners, ten wiping cloths to pick up any messes, and an extension sprayer for those hard to reach areas up high for free! What a bargain!

Once again, that's two bottles of Salesmen-B-Gone, two sponges, ten wiping cloths, and an extension sprayer. That's a $100 value for only $19.99! Call now!
Does it work on office doors?

Cuz I'm leaning more toward Asshole Remove. It comes in a standard 9mm, but they also came out with Asshole Remover Pro that comes in a 0.50. And you know how I like a job to stay done. ~¿~

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4754 on: April 06, 2017, 09:30:37 PM »

Haha, point for that.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: