Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Guardian HD Video Review from the UK  (Read 11808 times)
Mooose
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

« on: November 09, 2012, 06:12:20 PM »

Im blown away by this beauty boys and girls.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvek_OJ9hIs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvek_OJ9hIs</a>

Fgnar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 08:47:25 PM »

seriously SUCH a fantastic review!!! great quality of words and video!! cant wait to see more reviews from you!

Lightside points please!

AuzureWolf
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 08:55:59 PM »

Oh My goodness, that was my Very first saber... Its still so beautiful! =) You have good taste my friend.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 10:13:11 PM »

Seriously awesome saber. Love your classic Luke saber too. Can't go wrong with the classics. I take blue and green are your favorite colors? I'm getting my Aeon V3 tomorrow so I'll post blade color pics with blue and green. I got me a book of real Lee filters so they will look tons better than color disks. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 11:31:40 PM »

This review is a perfect example of how to "stick it to the haters" without being rude or offensive (which I am recently guilty of)

Endless gratitude for posting this review! and showing off your badass saber Smiley

Mooose
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 02:03:04 AM »

Thank you guys for the kind words and I'm really glad you liked the review. This is one hell of a lightsaber hilt and UltraSabers deserve the credit for the magnificent service and product!

Jamesprime
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 02:30:14 AM »

Hello,

Sir

Where did you get that Lightsaber Stand? That you are using for The Guardian Review.

Live Long, May The Force Be With You, May The Time Lords Keep You.

Mitth_Fisto
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

I'm Shade, and I'm not here to rescue you.

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 03:13:38 AM »

A very good review, I just got mine this past week and I agree whole heartidly about this saber. It is splended, and compared to others, US doesn't deserve the bad rep some have given it.  Wink

Cool Chaos, it's good for business.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 03:50:27 AM »

Fantastic review! That is an amazing hilt, and not frequently seen from the angles you showed it from. Nice cam! Smiley

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Mooose
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 08:04:02 AM »

Hello,

Sir

Where did you get that Lightsaber Stand? That you are using for The Guardian Review.

Live Long, May The Force Be With You, May The Time Lords Keep You.

Hey there, the stand that the saber is resting on (blue LEDs) is from a company in the UK called JQ Sabers. The actual reflective base however is the efx base that came with the Luke "reveal" Hero saber.

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 08:08:54 AM »

This is, by far, the absolute best video review I have ever seen. Period. If you have not done so, please make sure you send a link to this video to Ultra and Deep via [email protected]. You'll get 300 reward points that you can put towards the purchase of a future saber. It's a pretty good deal.

I love the color options. Guardian Blue with Violet Amethyst flash on clash?? Ingenious!

Your stand is beautiful as well. You sir, have earned a lifetime of Light Side points from me.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Mooose
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 09:17:35 AM »

This is, by far, the absolute best video review I have ever seen. Period. If you have not done so, please make sure you send a link to this video to Ultra and Deep via [email protected]. You'll get 300 reward points that you can put towards the purchase of a future saber. It's a pretty good deal.

I love the color options. Guardian Blue with Violet Amethyst flash on clash?? Ingenious!

Your stand is beautiful as well. You sir, have earned a lifetime of Light Side points from me.

Wow Solinus! Thank you so much for your kind words and to everyone else who has enjoyed the video. Just e mailed them the link as you suggested.

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 09:47:40 AM »

Wow your review blows mine away, I'm so glad I helped you find the site and get one of these fantastic weapons! Welcome to the forums, Moose!

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Mooose
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 10:28:41 AM »

Wow your review blows mine away, I'm so glad I helped you find the site and get one of these fantastic weapons! Welcome to the forums, Moose!

Thank you buddy!

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 07:37:12 PM »

Wow Solinus! Thank you so much for your kind words and to everyone else who has enjoyed the video. Just e mailed them the link as you suggested.

Do you know about the Rewards Program and how to check your points?

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: