Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Any trouble?  (Read 674 times)
jjpprob
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« on: October 23, 2012, 10:09:21 AM »

I was wondering, has anyone ever worn their saber out and about and got trouble for it? I don't mean ridicule for being a nerd or anything (though I suspect that some people may well get that), I mean more like people seeing your saber poking out from under a jacket and thinking it's the barrel of a ridiculously large handgun. Has anyone ever experienced anything like that? I'm just curious, before I start wearing mine out in public.

Sabers I own:
Arctic Blue Aeon v3 Stunt

Wolfknight
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 58

Wulffe Frosthunter Corellian Jedi

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 12:07:31 PM »

Well, an ultra saber is not a real weapon so I dont think you could officialy get into any trouble for wearing one. Concealed or openly wearing.

Just to be safe I would not wear one into a bank or anything like that. I could see that causing some raised eyebrows and a talk with security.

If a security gaurd or policeman notice it while you are out in public they might stop you and ask what it is.

As for a bully or something trying to mess with you? In these sad times I am afraid that is possible.

I am a leaf upon the wind.....watch how I soar

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 12:53:55 PM »

Never happened to me.  Most people worry that I am going to rip their heads off most of the time to even worry what I am wearing. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 03:49:22 PM »

Some of my non-nerdy friends(mostly the females) did ridicule me for a while, until my birthday party where I took all my 6 babies and let people play with them. All but praise ever since Grin

But I never had any misunderstanding about it being a gun or anything. Sure, the Malice and Raven did attract some attention, but how could they NOT with those humongous claws? Tongue

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

jedimasta556
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -13

Should I Listen?

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 03:52:23 PM »

You Would Definately Get a few stares

Dark Side Points Are Like Pie To Me. (I LOVE Pie!!) Give Me Dark Side Points. GIVE. THEM. TO. ME. NOW!!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: