Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Two sabers are back-collection update  (Read 4205 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« on: February 06, 2015, 07:02:20 AM »

The soundboard in my Dark Initiate went down about 6 months ago or longer(sniff) and I hadn't used it in forever.  Then about half a month ago the guarded switch in my son's Prophecy V3 with sound stopped working.  I can tell you for certain it broke from over use.  Atta boy!  

So I took the opportunity to repair his with a surprise upgrade to a blue ill AV, and had the soundboard in the Initiate fixed at the same time.  I forgot how amazing the Initiate wields!

Here's the group with the addition of the Manticore CE with sound and a stunt Dominix V4 from a previous US summer raffle(entry and prize).

Thank you Mike from Ultrasabers for you work/repair on our lightsabers!  Cheesy

Here is a short vid of them all fired up:

http://youtu.be/Jo0541JVDyQ

« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 07:11:39 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 07:53:31 AM »

Hi.  This is funny.  I just recently watched your video of the Prophecy where you were sharing why you chose the guarded switch for your son.  So he finally wore it out (or dropped once too many) and graduated to a fancy av switch.  So what emitter have you got on the Shock LE?  Hard to tell but I like the simplicity.  Almost as Mace Windu as US presently has to offer plus add a little leather lower hilt wrap and purple blade.  Perhaps it's not really that close looking.  Undecided

Am driving myself batty looking at potential sabers and wondering what the next DotD is prior to end of raffle.  We Canucks have to make our dollar count and your swap outs are like having a new saber.  Welcome home to your sabers.  Am so close to getting that Archon but there are three others that I could choose instead. Oh the pressure of this non life-threatening decision!   Point for your saber bashing padawan son. Grin

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 06:12:07 AM »

Yeah my son's been super responsible with his Prophecy and I think he's dropped some of my US far more than his own.  What a punk!  He was so grateful when I gave it back to him that he had a matching blue switch.  Grin

Mace Windu huh? I can totally see it, it's on BR now but I think i'll switch it to VA and take more detailed pics..won't be for a week or so but challenge accepted!  

The emitter on my Shock LE(and Archon) are from the other guys.  With my MHS parts bin I've got for sure half a dozen distinctive styles for the Archon alone.  It's a little harder with the Shock and it's gold accents but much can be done.  

Given the Archon is the best hilt US makes  Tongue I'd say pick that one for your next saber.  It is sheer awesome and MUCH more impressive in person than photos or vids would suggest.  
Although I can understand that because it's a staple design and very familiar - it can loose it's appeal to more unique and newer style sabers.  I still say grab that one!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 06:32:41 AM »

Well the Archon is out as is off the DotD.  10:00 pm Pacific time must be midnight in Texas.  Unfortunately none of the new DotD are on my wish list.  Good thing that there are more sales and raffles to come.  Smiley

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 05:02:56 AM »

With a suggestion by Dauntless Seven I was intrigued to try my Shock LE in VA to give it a Mace Windu look.  I like how it looks in this color and I can see some minor hints of a Mace saber with that little bit of gold bright work.  What do you think?

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 01:01:29 AM »

Hi.  I missed this reply post for your promise of a Mace Windu customization.  I really like it.  Thanks and enjoy a point.  Smiley

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 05:00:25 AM »

Ha thanks and yeah I don't usually sport a purple blade but since then I've kept my Shock LE in VA it just feels right.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 07:07:47 AM »

Nice sabers =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Ultoria Kade
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 40

The Saber is a two way street. Make your decision.

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 10:33:45 PM »

Awesome sabers! The Initiate definitely wields well, and don't you ever forget it! I like the way you set up your sabers in the photo, nice job.

[:] Light Points if your heart desires! [:]

True peace is a balance. There is no darkness without light, no light without darkness. Only once we see the balance is when true peace will prevail.

Have
= Apprentice v4 UE SRD (Stunt)

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 06:46:34 AM »

Yes thank you everyone.  As far as the pics go I was just trying to be a little creative and do something a little nifty there! Smiley

Now please don't mind this repeat post of this video as I JUST learned how to properly post youtube vids on the forums and this was my practice run.  Full props to Genkaku Sho`shyk for passing out this advice in another thread, thanks bro.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo0541JVDyQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo0541JVDyQ&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 06:58:50 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: