Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1281823 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7980 on: March 27, 2020, 01:36:51 PM »

Allready? That's fast! #sarcasmfont

Congratulations!
I hope you won't run into a curb again. Still snow where you live?

No, I dont think I will. Snow melted a couple weeks back so this shouldnt be an issue going forward.

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #7981 on: March 27, 2020, 06:54:54 PM »

It says something about how your day is going to be when you walk into work and the door to the men's bathroom is about 30 yards down the hall from the actual bathroom and the hinges don't look like they were disconnected on purpose. Also that particular bathroom no longer has a ceiling.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #7982 on: March 27, 2020, 08:18:22 PM »

Ok, I am annoyed. Had a credit fraud alert and had my credit card put on hold - for some odd reason, they could not contact my smartphone. While trying to get that resolved, had my phone bill come due, my car insurance & amazon bill too and all put on hold this morning, while i'm at my "critical infrastructure" job and was unable to get those resolved till I got home.

Thankfully, my pending lightsaber orders are paid for, so at least those aren't a worry.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #7983 on: March 27, 2020, 09:17:04 PM »

Welp...My store is shut down.  Luckily the one further south (closer to home as well) is still open and corporate gave us the go ahead to transfer down there to work if we wanted.  I did (as manager I felt it only right to go as well...I need the $$$$) and one other of my employees did.  The others refused as its would be a lot more people in a tighter space and all of them have people at home (elderly or babies) that are at risk.  So they decided to just stay home. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #7984 on: March 28, 2020, 11:33:36 PM »

Hey guys finally got some much needed sleep and rest today. Was gonna clean the house but instead decided to spend the day playing Animal Crossing with my kid and watching Disney+.
Gotta go to work tomorrow but for now I’m so joying the break.
I also got an email for upgrading my saber so the excitement for that has been somewhat renewed.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7985 on: March 29, 2020, 01:08:53 AM »

Haven't been feeling well so I've been quarantined.  Boredom as far as the eye can see

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #7986 on: March 29, 2020, 01:58:27 AM »

Haven't been feeling well so I've been quarantined.  Boredom as far as the eye can see

Video games? Netflix? Books?  Youtube?  Come let me show you the ways of the couch potato.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7987 on: March 29, 2020, 02:30:32 PM »

Video games? Netflix? Books?  Youtube?  Come let me show you the ways of the couch potato.

I've done all of it, read 4 books so far, beat quite a few games within a day or two, binged so many series on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and I have friends on YouTube that are into car culture that I follow and interact with. It's nothing like doing certain things in person though.

My friends and I have been drifting cars for almost a decade and due to current events, I can't fly into Miami to go drifting with my friends anytime soon which sucks but it could be worse.

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #7988 on: March 29, 2020, 05:08:17 PM »

It won’t completely alleviate your boredom but might give you a few hours enjoyment. Look up 3Dbotmaker on YouTube and watch his diecast racing. Everything from this year is pretty amazing but there is lots of content. The DRC is especially enjoyable.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7989 on: March 29, 2020, 07:52:52 PM »

It won’t completely alleviate your boredom but might give you a few hours enjoyment. Look up 3Dbotmaker on YouTube and watch his diecast racing. Everything from this year is pretty amazing but there is lots of content. The DRC is especially enjoyable.

I'm checking it out now, thanks for that

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #7990 on: March 30, 2020, 06:19:18 AM »

I've done all of it, read 4 books so far, beat quite a few games within a day or two, binged so many series on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and I have friends on YouTube that are into car culture that I follow and interact with. It's nothing like doing certain things in person though.

My friends and I have been drifting cars for almost a decade and due to current events, I can't fly into Miami to go drifting with my friends anytime soon which sucks but it could be worse.

All that in just 2 days?!!!
You sure you're ill?

But fun aside, good luck, hope you'll be back to your full  health in a short amount of time and you don't have to worrie about this pandemic.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7991 on: March 30, 2020, 11:17:44 AM »

All that in just 2 days?!!!
You sure you're ill?

But fun aside, good luck, hope you'll be back to your full  health in a short amount of time and you don't have to worry about this pandemic.

I've been quarantined for over a week now so I've read more books and completed more games since. The major cities in Texas had a shelter in place order since last Wednesday.  I'm not worried at all, just bored out of my mind due to being stuck to our guest bedroom I'm in minus using the restroom since I have an infant I rather not get sick. That would of been an ER visit I'd rather not do

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7992 on: March 30, 2020, 11:29:37 PM »

I would just like to say arigatou gozaimashella (gozaima-s-h-i-t-a), but as you can see, the forum does not allow it.
I almost forgot about my real vent. Here it is...

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #7993 on: March 31, 2020, 12:19:40 AM »

I would just like to say arigatou gozaimashella (gozaima-s-h-i-t-a), but as you can see, the forum does not allow it.

You're welcome.

Also, it lets me write it just fine: ありがとうございました

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7994 on: April 01, 2020, 02:42:03 AM »

Pretty sure I couldn't get a date if my life depended on it. Yes be confident, yada yada yada, but what people who give me that advice fail to understand is I have the extra layer of having to make sure the girl isn't straight first. That's a layer most straight people seem to forget when giving advice. Me saying I like a girl isn't like my straight male friends saying they like a girl. 98% percent chance she's at least interested in your gender. I have a what, 2% chance? I can be as confident, etc, as I want. If she's not into girls, she's not into girls.

Oh, and straight crushes suck. Can I turn in my gay card please? Roll Eyes

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: