Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288445 times)
RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #525 on: July 24, 2013, 10:58:22 PM »

It's okay. I'm afraid of heights too. Not when I'm on a plane though. But I do have a rough time going down stairs, for example.

Well, either way, I'm going to stay very far away from it.

The fear of heights is completely irrational. If you're standing on a flat surface 2 feet away from a 1000 foot drop, well, how often do you suddenly fall when you're standing completely still?

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #526 on: July 24, 2013, 11:26:53 PM »

The fear of heights is completely irrational. If you're standing on a flat surface 2 feet away from a 1000 foot drop, well, how often do you suddenly fall when you're standing completely still?

I have acrophobia as well. It may be irrational, but it's there! I do what I can to get over it though. I did the old trick of gradually introducing myself to new levels of height to help train my tolerance and fight back my phobia.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #527 on: July 24, 2013, 11:28:47 PM »

If you had a fear of heights you would understand. Most fears are irrational, but that doesn't make them any less real.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #528 on: July 25, 2013, 06:49:01 AM »

Most fears are irrational, but that doesn't make them any less real.

well said!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #529 on: July 25, 2013, 06:43:58 PM »

well said!

Thanks.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #530 on: July 26, 2013, 05:01:23 AM »

I think my fear of Bob Saget is pretty irrational...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #531 on: July 26, 2013, 05:40:24 AM »

All fear is irrational ... Emotions are irrational ... It's what makes us human.

I cannot stand large groups of people ... Malls.. Busy stores etc I go crazy

I have a really bad fear of banks too... Anytime I'm forced to go in one I make it as quick as possible and I stare at the door... Even though its irrational to me it makes sense, I have two bullet wounds to justify why I hate banks !

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #532 on: July 26, 2013, 12:17:19 PM »

All fear is irrational ... Emotions are irrational ... It's what makes us human.

I cannot stand large groups of people ... Malls.. Busy stores etc I go crazy

I have a really bad fear of banks too... Anytime I'm forced to go in one I make it as quick as possible and I stare at the door... Even though its irrational to me it makes sense, I have two bullet wounds to justify why I hate banks !

Actually that fear sounds pretty justifiable to me. I'd love to hear the story behind that too.

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #533 on: July 26, 2013, 04:21:22 PM »

Actually that fear sounds pretty justifiable to me. I'd love to hear the story behind that too.

Not a story I love to tell but a few years ago I walked into a bank robbery in progress ... Being fat dumb and happy and not paying attention to my surroundings... I work in security so I was in uniform and was armed and I walked in to do a company checks deposit and bank robber freaks out turns and shoots at me his gun malfunctions after two shots I m able to draw mine and he gave up.

I was justified to shoot him 100% but I noticed his gun was malfunctioned ... It was a piece of junk .25 caliber ...

I went home with a penetrating wound through my bicep and a grazing wound over the top of my shoulder.

Yeah I always stare at the bank door ...
I get so much anxiety too re-living it every time I go in ...

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #534 on: July 28, 2013, 04:23:50 AM »

Not a story I love to tell but a few years ago I walked into a bank robbery in progress ... Being fat dumb and happy and not paying attention to my surroundings... I work in security so I was in uniform and was armed and I walked in to do a company checks deposit and bank robber freaks out turns and shoots at me his gun malfunctions after two shots I m able to draw mine and he gave up.

I was justified to shoot him 100% but I noticed his gun was malfunctioned ... It was a piece of junk .25 caliber ...

I went home with a penetrating wound through my bicep and a grazing wound over the top of my shoulder.

Yeah I always stare at the bank door ...
I get so much anxiety too re-living it every time I go in ...

Woah, that is crazy.  I'm glad you came out of it alive or not more seriously injured.  You stopped the robbery too, so good job on that!  Point awarded! Smiley

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #535 on: July 30, 2013, 12:21:33 PM »

Ugh, one of my friends just posted a picture of an insect asking what it is... It's a freaking camel spider... Stateside! Those things are supposed to be banished to the Middle East... Bleh... They are satanic creatures... I hope we kill em off here before they acclimate.

In case you couldn't tell, I have one fear in life... And that fear is of the hell spawn that is known as the camel spider.

They aren't even spiders...

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #536 on: July 30, 2013, 12:35:51 PM »

Ugh, one of my friends just posted a picture of an insect asking what it is... It's a freaking camel spider... Stateside! Those things are supposed to be banished to the Middle East... Bleh... They are satanic creatures... I hope we kill em off here before they acclimate.

In case you couldn't tell, I have one fear in life... And that fear is of the hell spawn that is known as the camel spider.

Supposedly they are catching rides here with our returning troops in duffel bags and with equipment... evil demon spawn scorpion cousin!

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #537 on: July 30, 2013, 12:51:07 PM »

It's probable, I'm just not happy about it.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #538 on: July 30, 2013, 01:20:58 PM »

Solifuges...spiders and their relatives are a subject I am a fan off...to look at...not so much to have share a sleeping bag lol.

Sun spiders are really interesting...but most are quite small.

Most.

Roll Eyes

Light side points please Smiley

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #539 on: July 30, 2013, 01:34:11 PM »

i hate being shaped Sad

ok change that to  Angry. 256 connection for the next 6 days grrr!!!! there goes playing SWTOR Cry
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 01:41:18 PM by B1ondeange1 » Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: