Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288708 times)
Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #585 on: August 15, 2013, 11:52:57 PM »

im in FL and the 50 mph road i ride on is only a short 1/2 mile, i ride as far over to the right as i can.... giving MORE then enough room to get around me.. but peps are driving 1/2 in my lane, as they pass me, i can reach out and knock on thier window guys..... thats NOT kool in any way...... i get that its a pain, or annoying for a slow person to be infront of you, but i dont think they gonna let me drive it on the sidewalk.... and i use my blinkers, and follow all the road rules.... trust me, if you were on one, ((not saying you have to but , put yourself in my shoes, what if?... )) and someone past you close enough for you to reach over and knock on the passenger window..... im sure you would feel pretty scared/WTF!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #586 on: August 16, 2013, 04:12:33 AM »

im in FL and the 50 mph road i ride on is only a short 1/2 mile, i ride as far over to the right as i can.... giving MORE then enough room to get around me.. but peps are driving 1/2 in my lane, as they pass me, i can reach out and knock on thier window guys..... thats NOT kool in any way...... i get that its a pain, or annoying for a slow person to be infront of you, but i dont think they gonna let me drive it on the sidewalk.... and i use my blinkers, and follow all the road rules.... trust me, if you were on one, ((not saying you have to but , put yourself in my shoes, what if?... )) and someone past you close enough for you to reach over and knock on the passenger window..... im sure you would feel pretty scared/WTF!!!

Don't get me wrong, that's a dick move, I wasn't disputing that.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #587 on: August 16, 2013, 05:55:49 AM »

yeah I have to add on, if you are going 40 in a 50 I'm going to be pissed, but if I can pass its a total dick move to buzz you, move all the way over it doesn't take anymore effort.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

« Reply #588 on: August 16, 2013, 08:26:40 AM »

yea sry, was not trying to sound out against you, just making that little extra note of details, lol, belive me, if i had the funds at the time, i would have gotten a honda 250.... been looking at them for some time. other wise, carry on forumites

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #589 on: August 16, 2013, 08:41:05 AM »

I am ready to murder my own father. Thank God I don't have a real lightsaber or the ability to force choke. That is all.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #590 on: August 16, 2013, 01:19:09 PM »

yea sry, was not trying to sound out against you, just making that little extra note of details, lol, belive me, if i had the funds at the time, i would have gotten a honda 250.... been looking at them for some time. other wise, carry on forumites

My friend if you are operating a legal vehicle on a legal highway/byway then anyone with an nonsupporting opinion can suck a lemon.

When on the road I always look out a bit extra for those who are smaller than I am...little cars, motorcycles, mopeds, bicycles, and pedestrians.

It is the responsibility of the heavier weighted vehicle/driver to provide a bit more attention and consideration...basic physics...Newton would Second my thoughts (did you see what I did there? Smiley )

So I hear you and understand...keep on being you brother...look out for them because not everyone is looking out for you.

Light side points please Smiley

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

« Reply #591 on: August 16, 2013, 01:47:08 PM »

I am ready to murder my own father. Thank God I don't have a real lightsaber or the ability to force choke. That is all.

not gonna take this as a serious mater.. but maybe those words in ( ...) as if to say, you are mad enough to think of the deed, but not actually going to manifest it... just saying, be careful what you say or post.. anywhere.. even venting...    i remember getting so mad in school that i jumped up and tackled this kid.. only wanting to punch him a few times, but i screamed out, IM GONNA KILL YOU A$$%#@LE!!   lets just say the cops came to visit me in the deans office..... i explained that the kid had been bothering me for weeks, and i was done taking his crap... teachers had done nothing, or what they did had no effect.. thus, it was time to take the matter into my own hands, a.k.a. punch him till he learned his lesson.... i probably would have been better off had i not used the word, "kill" ... but its just something to think about, with the way thing as are today, just saying you wanna beat someone up is enough to get in big trouble.. just be careful how you word statements.. we all should be careful

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #592 on: August 16, 2013, 01:53:10 PM »

makes break feast and starts getting toast from the toaster only to find out that there is no more jelly.  Angry

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Sin Obsidian
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #593 on: August 16, 2013, 03:55:28 PM »

Spent 6 of my 8 hour shift doing the following;
Walking around a building looking for a piece of equipment that is in a room that DOES NOT EXIST.
Finding out equipment is in another, that DOES NOT EXIST.
Look through inventory tracking programs using all available information for equipment. All results show that it DOES NOT EXIST.
Have Logistics team look through back log inventory lists. All results show equipment DOES NOT EXIST.
Have Network team look to find it, results show equipment DOES NOT EXIST.
Having exhausted all routes, go to boss and inform them of situation (DOES NOT EXIST). Get told to keep looking.
Go re check all locations. Result; STILL DOES NOT EXIST.
Go back to boss. Boss has left (early) for the day.
Find former boss.
Explain situation of DOES NOT EXIST.
Get told to break all company policy and email customer to ask where they got the information.
Email customer.
-----NEXT DAY------
Customer replies that information might be old, and not to worry.
Explain to boss, boss says the same.
FML

I follow my own path.
I know the power of the Dark side,
And the peace of the Light.
I am the serenity of balance.
All the universe is a false-reality,
I pledge myself to my beliefs,
For I have found true life
In the balance of the Dark and the Light.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #594 on: August 18, 2013, 01:15:06 AM »

makes break feast and starts getting toast from the toaster only to find out that there is no more jelly.  Angry

Ahhhh, I had this the other day. Except I was making PB&J, and it was peanut butter we were out of. Jelly sandwiches are not as tasty.....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #595 on: August 18, 2013, 02:02:19 AM »

I had a bagel for breakfast. Cheesy

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #596 on: August 18, 2013, 03:28:14 AM »

Spent 6 of my 8 hour shift doing the following;
Walking around a building looking for a piece of equipment that is in a room that DOES NOT EXIST.
Finding out equipment is in another, that DOES NOT EXIST.
Look through inventory tracking programs using all available information for equipment. All results show that it DOES NOT EXIST.
Have Logistics team look through back log inventory lists. All results show equipment DOES NOT EXIST.
Have Network team look to find it, results show equipment DOES NOT EXIST.
Having exhausted all routes, go to boss and inform them of situation (DOES NOT EXIST). Get told to keep looking.
Go re check all locations. Result; STILL DOES NOT EXIST.
Go back to boss. Boss has left (early) for the day.
Find former boss.
Explain situation of DOES NOT EXIST.
Get told to break all company policy and email customer to ask where they got the information.
Email customer.
-----NEXT DAY------
Customer replies that information might be old, and not to worry.
Explain to boss, boss says the same.
FML

Used to do this sort of quests to people at work on purpose at times... give them a list of things we'd need for a job and have them go around trying to locate things that don't exist...
Bucket of Ohms
Left handed socket wrenches
muffler bearings
blinker fluid
radiator for a (Classic) VW Beetle
Internal threaded nipple (we call them couplings)

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #597 on: August 18, 2013, 03:59:07 AM »

Used to do this sort of quests to people at work on purpose at times... give them a list of things we'd need for a job and have them go around trying to locate things that don't exist...
Bucket of Ohms
Left handed socket wrenches
muffler bearings
blinker fluid
radiator for a (Classic) VW Beetle
Internal threaded nipple (we call them couplings)

My old boss used to send people for things like

a skyhook
Lumber Stretcher
Pipe Stretcher
Tubing Stretcher
Left Handed Scissors.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #598 on: August 18, 2013, 04:34:44 AM »

Don't forget your infrared spark plugs and long wait!

I had some cocky young automotive apprentice come into the store once with his mates and try the muffler bearings one on me- after asking for spark plugs for a diesel. Sometimes we get asked for the strangest things coz people don't know the terms or its a case of lost in translation from whatever their language is to English, so you gotta be careful not to insult people. I knew that idiot was having me on but sadly my brain doesn't think quick enough to throw one back... I just smiled my biggest sweetest over the top customer service smile and said im sorry we don't sell them here.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 04:56:24 AM by B1ondeange1 » Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #599 on: August 18, 2013, 06:55:42 AM »

Don't forget your infrared spark plugs and long wait!

I had some cocky young automotive apprentice come into the store once with his mates and try the muffler bearings one on me- after asking for spark plugs for a diesel. Sometimes we get asked for the strangest things coz people don't know the terms or its a case of lost in translation from whatever their language is to English, so you gotta be careful not to insult people. I knew that idiot was having me on but sadly my brain doesn't think quick enough to throw one back... I just smiled my biggest sweetest over the top customer service smile and said im sorry we don't sell them here.

My grandmother's blinker went out and I had her convinced she was low on blinker fluid. She said it was the rear left I believe. I told her "Yeah Gram. That one's always the first to go. It's like a warning that you're low since they didn't have room for a warning on the console." She said she was going to have her car serviced the next day and I told her just ask them to refill your blinker fluid. Boy am I glad my grandma's a good sport. She actually went and asked. She said the guys there looked at her like she was some "senile old bat." Things like this, ladies and gentlemen, are why I won't be surprised if when I die I go straight to Hell.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: