Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288459 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3420 on: September 09, 2016, 04:52:28 AM »

I should've really took a pic. My coworker has it, but it embarrassing to see. I drove into the backside of a house I was working at yesterday super early in the morning that I didn't see I drove into a huge area of sand. I got buried, and after 2 hours AFTER we finished work, I was dragged out. But not before everyone had their ships and giggles. Didn't end up getting home til 6:45. I used every swear word imaginable in different languages, and mixed a few of them up

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #3421 on: September 12, 2016, 03:18:16 PM »

It is a trap!!!

17h15 here, want to leave and to go home but many officials just arrive ... impossible to leave, i have to manage them ... but i am in short, T-Shirt  as they are all far less casual ...

... a nightmare  Grin

That said, let's go ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3422 on: September 12, 2016, 05:03:40 PM »

KRIFFING KIDS.

Friday night I had to chase down 3 $#!%s after they egged my house. Bare foot, and in the rain, I closed within 10yds before I lost them in the shadows. I suppose it's a good thing I didn't catch them otherwise I wouldn't be here to vent about it. Needless to say there would have been copious amounts of ass whoopin' handed out.

Then Sunday, I get done playing the worship service, and I stop by the men's room. There's water all over the sinks and counters. Water on the mirror, above my 6' high head. Water all over the stall doors. Wads of soaked toilet paper on the floor. WHAT    THE     #@%&?!?!?!?!

Then we go out for lunch. And the table across from us is full of kids. There's a toddler, kicking and screaming in a high chair because he isn't getting everything his underdeveloped brain wants. And his older sister is pitching a fit she was told to put her flip-flops on, but she has them lined up to go on the wrong feet. So she's stomping and hollering because they feel awkward, but she it couldn't possibly be her fault. When I tried to leave, she was so completely oblivious of her surroundings, I nearly ran over her, and she didn't notice that she's half an inch from being knocked over. She didn't even look up at me.

I'm seriously considering a lifestyle change of just beating people that are under 5'8" and less than 20yo. I don't know what you've done, but chances are so good that you've done something, I'll play them in Vegas all day.

Why do people gotta suck? And then why were those people ever allowed to breed?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3423 on: September 12, 2016, 05:32:37 PM »

No matter where you go, there seems to always be a screaming kid.

Makes me wonder why they're brought there.  They clearly aren't having a good time.

I totally hear ya DL.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #3424 on: September 12, 2016, 05:51:00 PM »

KRIFFING KIDS.

Then we go out for lunch. And the table across from us is full of kids. There's a toddler, kicking and screaming in a high chair because he isn't getting everything his underdeveloped brain wants. And his older sister is pitching a fit she was told to put her flip-flops on, but she has them lined up to go on the wrong feet. So she's stomping and hollering because they feel awkward, but she it couldn't possibly be her fault. When I tried to leave, she was so completely oblivious of her surroundings, I nearly ran over her, and she didn't notice that she's half an inch from being knocked over. She didn't even look up at me.

I'm seriously considering a lifestyle change of just beating people that are under 5'8" and less than 20yo. I don't know what you've done, but chances are so good that you've done something, I'll play them in Vegas all day.

I've had days like this...

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3425 on: September 12, 2016, 11:16:53 PM »

KRIFFING KIDS.

Friday night I had to chase down 3 $#!%s after they egged my house. Bare foot, and in the rain, I closed within 10yds before I lost them in the shadows. I suppose it's a good thing I didn't catch them otherwise I wouldn't be here to vent about it. Needless to say there would have been copious amounts of ass whoopin' handed out.

Then Sunday, I get done playing the worship service, and I stop by the men's room. There's water all over the sinks and counters. Water on the mirror, above my 6' high head. Water all over the stall doors. Wads of soaked toilet paper on the floor. WHAT    THE     #@%&?!?!?!?!

As a father of a10 and 5 year old boys, all I can say is the day couldn't be going any better, then, the poop hits the fan in the blink of an eye, and seems to happen in public. Look, it's embarrassing, it's not done on purpose. I am headsy enough to know when the situation is irreparable and we just need to go. There are those parents, though, that are ignorant as all hell to anything and unintentionally condone those behaviors. Those ones, regardless of age, yes! Go ahead, whoop their arses

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3426 on: September 13, 2016, 08:46:52 PM »

As a father of a10 and 5 year old boys, all I can say is the day couldn't be going any better, then, the poop hits the fan in the blink of an eye, and seems to happen in public. Look, it's embarrassing, it's not done on purpose. I am headsy enough to know when the situation is irreparable and we just need to go. There are those parents, though, that are ignorant as all hell to anything and unintentionally condone those behaviors. Those ones, regardless of age, yes! Go ahead, whoop their arses

No doubts. But after a certain age a child should have a firm grasp on what is acceptable behavior. And if they don't, I blame the parents.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3427 on: September 16, 2016, 06:06:03 PM »

I would just love to take a bat to the back of the former Verizon spokesman now doing Sprint commercials. Or a quick chop to the esophagus. Perhaps even just slap those glasses off his face. All the cell phone companies complaining about each other. STFU!!

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #3428 on: September 16, 2016, 06:45:48 PM »

I would just love to take a bat to the back of the former Verizon spokesman now doing Sprint commercials. Or a quick chop to the esophagus. Perhaps even just slap those glasses off his face. All the cell phone companies complaining about each other. STFU!!

What about Jamie Foxx? Don't forget to assault Jamie Foxx.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3429 on: September 16, 2016, 06:57:58 PM »

What about Jamie Foxx? Don't forget to assault Jamie Foxx.

He's not as annoying, but those hipster T-Mobile commercials too. Stop mentioning Verizon. I mean, why flatter Verizon by picking on them, making yourself seem jealous and petty. The Verizon ones with Jaime Fox are pretty factual, with 2 posers pretending to be "just like Jaime Fox".

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3430 on: September 16, 2016, 07:13:00 PM »

Has anyone else noticed that all the non-Verizon "providers" are constantly attacking Verizon's rates and not their service?

Sig by For Tyeth

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3431 on: September 16, 2016, 07:27:54 PM »

Has anyone else noticed that all the non-Verizon "providers" are constantly attacking Verizon's rates and not their service?

Exactly! Sprint said it's within 1% of Verizon, but a report came out 2 weeks ago that said T-Mobile is now number 2, AT&T 3 and Sprint 4. All they offer are rates. I drive over many counties, and some remote areas. I have Verizon. Only time I ever had trouble was in a area where 90% of the area was AT&T..and that was 4 years ago. Otherwise, I always have service

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3432 on: September 16, 2016, 08:59:08 PM »

Exactly! Sprint said it's within 1% of Verizon, but a report came out 2 weeks ago that said T-Mobile is now number 2, AT&T 3 and Sprint 4. All they offer are rates. I drive over many counties, and some remote areas. I have Verizon. Only time I ever had trouble was in a area where 90% of the area was AT&T..and that was 4 years ago. Otherwise, I always have service

I have them too. The only times I get lousy service is in between towers at the state line.

Sig by For Tyeth

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3433 on: September 16, 2016, 09:35:27 PM »

I have them too. The only times I get lousy service is in between towers at the state line.

That spokesman; I wanna get like a hockey fight. Just pull his jacket over his head and wail on him. Tell him "Do you feel that?!"

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #3434 on: September 17, 2016, 12:52:33 AM »

People who smoke and walk in busy streets full of other people. That gets me.

Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: