Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288460 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3435 on: September 17, 2016, 02:26:31 AM »

People who smoke and walk in busy streets full of other people. That gets me.

Oh yeah. This discussion was brought up like a month ago somewhere. Mightve been here. But yeah it's rude. Actually it was brought up here cuz i remember telling a story of me and some smokers

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #3436 on: September 17, 2016, 03:30:49 AM »

I wonder if you could legally argue that into attempted murder.  Or negligent attempted homicide (not sure if that's a thing).  There has to be something that could be used, since studies have found even second hand smoke to be harmful.

However, this bothers me more than pretty much anything else ever has in 42+ years.  WARNING: This is really, REALLY unpleasant and not for the faint of heart, or people who are easily upset by a child being hurt.  I've deliberately shortened the link due to this.  Seriously, you've been warned.

http://bit.ly/2cxSY0j

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3437 on: September 17, 2016, 03:46:31 AM »

I wonder if you could legally argue that into attempted murder.  Or negligent attempted homicide (not sure if that's a thing).  There has to be something that could be used, since studies have found even second hand smoke to be harmful.

However, this bothers me more than pretty much anything else ever has in 42+ years.  WARNING: This is really, REALLY unpleasant and not for the faint of heart, or people who are easily upset by a child being hurt.  I've deliberately shortened the link due to this.  Seriously, you've been warned.

I talked about this earlier with my coworker about this mother from this story I read this morning. I won't post the link, cuz the link includes words not forum appropriate. If anyone has heard anything about the 10 year old new Mexico girl who was found dead, Victoria Martens. The mom admitted to going online and setting up her daughter with older men who, you can only imagine what happens, and that the mom enjoyed watching.

People like this who admit guilt to the crime, or are flat out caught, why wait...just someone take them out. No more tax dollars spent on keeping them one second in jail, no public defenders, just take them out.

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #3438 on: September 17, 2016, 01:31:35 PM »

I just can't even...

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3439 on: September 17, 2016, 02:32:44 PM »

I just can't even...

Oh it's horrible, the story. For what blank forsaken reason why this individual is still walking the streets, I can't fathom. But many of the ones involved in this, I see fire in their future. At least I'd hope

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3440 on: September 17, 2016, 02:39:24 PM »

I just can't even...

19 is not a damn kid...

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3441 on: September 17, 2016, 02:52:00 PM »

19 is not a damn kid...

Exactly!! I don't care if he's so far off the rails, he soils himself frequently. He did the act, and the bleeping mother bleeper filming it are so guilty. Throw them in the slammer just for one day, and somebody will show them justice

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3442 on: September 17, 2016, 02:59:19 PM »

19 is not a damn kid...

No and I never said it was! How the ... (expletive deleted) did this monster walk free from that!? It's preposterous!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3443 on: September 17, 2016, 03:05:33 PM »

No and I never said it was! How the ... (expletive deleted) did this monster walk free from that!? It's preposterous!

Never said you did, it said it in the article.  How?  I don't know. 

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3444 on: September 17, 2016, 03:10:00 PM »

Never said you did, it said it in the article.  How?  I don't know. 

Ah, yes... If I really have to find an answer to how then the first thing that comes to mind is 'Idiots are taking over!!' The other thing that comes to mind sounds very conspiracy theorist... That 19 year old had friends in high places. Don't know which one is scarier.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3445 on: September 17, 2016, 06:06:21 PM »

You must be a city boy.

By that reasoning, everyone who drives is just as culpable. Or anyone that starts a camp fire.

19 is not a damn kid...

Legally and physically? I agree. Mentally? 19 is SO a damn kid.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3446 on: September 17, 2016, 06:20:14 PM »

You must be a city boy.

By that reasoning, everyone who drives is just as culpable. Or anyone that starts a camp fire.

Legally and physically? I agree. Mentally? 19 is SO a damn kid.

Mentally only because society has decided so.  It wasn't that long ago a 19 year old already had a family.  Nothing has changed in our physical make up since then only societal.  A 19 year old has the mental facilities  to make adult decisions , just to often not the teaching.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3447 on: September 17, 2016, 09:28:01 PM »

If the armed forces can train up 18 years olds with defending our country, then surely at 19 you can be held accountable for your actions. Do I agree that at 18, young men should be going to the military, no, but that kinda conversation shouldn't elevate here. Bottom line, to me, is that he's over 18, making him a legal adult, and should've been tried like an adult

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3448 on: September 17, 2016, 09:50:44 PM »

If the armed forces can train up 18 years olds with defending our country, then surely at 19 you can be held accountable for your actions. Do I agree that at 18, young men should be going to the military, no, but that kinda conversation shouldn't elevate here. Bottom line, to me, is that he's over 18, making him a legal adult, and should've been tried like an adult
I know, it's the oldest piece of BS in the US. At 18 you're old enough to get shipped off to die for your country, but you can't buy a beer when you get back.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3449 on: September 17, 2016, 10:23:04 PM »

I know, it's the oldest piece of BS in the US. At 18 you're old enough to get shipped off to die for your country, but you can't buy a beer when you get back.

Hit it right on the head. I was 2lbs away from signing up. My best friend went, came back a mess. It's not for 18 year olds. Should push it to 21, but that's another argument for a whole other time

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: