Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288727 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4560 on: March 01, 2017, 05:05:37 AM »

I think everyone knows I have a thing for Emilia Clarke. I certainly made it known months back.

Well, that makes 2 of us

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #4561 on: March 01, 2017, 05:07:46 AM »

Sorry to do this again but...

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4562 on: March 01, 2017, 05:12:07 AM »

What?? I just vented I wanted to know what Emilia Clarke is saying in that gif

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4563 on: March 01, 2017, 05:13:29 AM »

I think now we're venting about Know telling us what to do.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4564 on: March 01, 2017, 05:19:36 AM »

What?? I just vented I wanted to know what Emilia Clarke is saying in that gif
Is that really a vent? C'mon Marciano. Search your feelings. You know the truth, really.  Grin

I think now we're venting about Know telling us what to do.
Suggesting and gently nudging. Not telling. Never telling.  Tongue

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4565 on: March 01, 2017, 05:23:17 AM »

Is that really a vent? C'mon Marciano. Search your feelings. You know the truth, really.  Grin
Suggesting and gently nudging. Not telling. Never telling.  Tongue

I should've never gave you that bottle of kerosene.....

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4566 on: March 01, 2017, 05:24:28 AM »

Here's my vent: people on the forum giving others bottles of kerosene and then complaining when the kerosene is used.  Tongue

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4567 on: March 01, 2017, 05:28:21 AM »

If I had a match..........

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4568 on: March 01, 2017, 07:52:09 PM »

KRIFFING MILLENNIALS! Angry Angry Angry Where do they get off thinking that they're smart enough to do things better than they've been done for thousands of years. Dumbass millennial parents think that they can sanitize the world so they don't have to take care of a sick baby. News flash: YOUR KID IS GOING TO GET SICK. And if you hadn't been such p&$$!#$ about it and steadily exposed him to $#!%, he probably wouldn't get as sick as often.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4569 on: March 01, 2017, 08:01:14 PM »

KRIFFING MILLENNIALS! Angry Angry Angry Where do they get off thinking that they're smart enough to do things better than they've been done for thousands of years. Dumbass millennial parents think that they can sanitize the world so they don't have to take care of a sick baby. News flash: YOUR KID IS GOING TO GET SICK. And if you hadn't been such p&$$!#$ about it and steadily exposed him to $#!%, he probably wouldn't get as sick as often.
Now THAT"S a vent.

And studies have shown that allowing kids to get dirty and sick at a young age actually strengthens their immune systems for when they are adults.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4570 on: March 01, 2017, 08:14:30 PM »

Now THAT"S a vent.

And studies have shown that allowing kids to get dirty and sick at a young age actually strengthens their immune systems for when they are adults.
Not even. The most major illness I contracted as a child was chicken pox. After that, the occasional bout with strep throat or a cold. I personally believe that my success was due to my lack of handwashing for every miniscule "contamination." My hands are not terribly good at staying moisturized, and I have an OCD level thing about them being dry. So by just getting them wet and drying them off.....HFS I can't function. So unless I actually pissed all over my hands, I wouldn't bother. At present, my immune system is so strong that I believe I ended up carrying swine flu to my ex and never got sick myself.

But now a days, kids have to wash their hands just for looking at mud puddle. Or use hand sanitizer after opening the front door because other people are breathing that air. <gasp> (Oh $#!%, I have to go throw my lungs in the incinerator because I gasped. And wash my mouth out because I used a dirty word. Shocked)

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4571 on: March 01, 2017, 08:21:25 PM »

Not even. The most major illness I contracted as a child was chicken pox. After that, the occasional bout with strep throat or a cold. I personally believe that my success was due to my lack of handwashing for every miniscule "contamination." My hands are not terribly good at staying moisturized, and I have an OCD level thing about them being dry. So by just getting them wet and drying them off.....HFS I can't function. So unless I actually pissed all over my hands, I wouldn't bother. At present, my immune system is so strong that I believe I ended up carrying swine flu to my ex and never got sick myself.

But now a days, kids have to wash their hands just for looking at mud puddle. Or use hand sanitizer after opening the front door because other people are breathing that air. <gasp> (Oh $#!%, I have to go throw my lungs in the incinerator because I gasped. And wash my mouth out because I used a dirty word. Shocked)
I had all the usual childhood stuff (chicken pox, measles etc). Never had strep throat. In fact, the first time I'd ever heard of strep throat was in the movie One Fine Day with George Clooney and Michelle Pfieffer. As for dry hands, black people's skin gets terribly dry. Not just hands, but all over, which is why we all use cocoa butter after every bath or shower. (Probably explain why are skin is so soft). Anyway, when I was a kid, I was forever playing puddles, climbing trees, getting dirty. My dad was a builder and had his own building company and I spent the occasional day on the building site with him "helping" (but in truth just playing with cement and getting dirty. And let's not forget the king of dirty sports, rugby, which I've been playing since I was 6 years old. Nothing better than a good game on a muddy pitch. i use hand sanitizer myself when I use public transport to commute to work (very common practice in London) but other than that it's just the usual washing hands after using the bathroom or before preparing food.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4572 on: March 01, 2017, 08:24:16 PM »

I had all the usual childhood stuff (chicken pox, measles etc). Never had strep throat. In fact, the first time I'd ever heard of strep throat was in the movie One Fine Day with George Clooney and Michelle Pfieffer. As for dry hands, black people's skin gets terribly dry. Not just hands, but all over, which is why we all use cocoa butter after every bath or shower. (Probably explain why are skin is so soft). Anyway, when I was a kid, I was forever playing puddles, climbing trees, getting dirty. My dad was a builder and had his own building company and I spent the occasional day on the building site with him "helping" (but in truth just playing with cement and getting dirty. And let's not forget the king of dirty sports, rugby, which I've been playing since I was 6 years old. Nothing better than a good game on a muddy pitch. i use hand sanitizer myself when I use public transport to commute to work (very common practice in London) but other than that it's just the usual washing hands after using the bathroom or before preparing food.
I actually started playing paintball to help me cope with getting dirty. Plus, y'know......shooting people.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4573 on: March 01, 2017, 11:15:15 PM »

ADULTING. More specifically the none stop barrage of bills. Electricity bills. Gas bill. Council Tax (a system in the UK of local taxation collected by local authorities. It is a tax on domestic property). Food bills. Travel bills. Internet bills. Streaming service bills. Rent.

As great as being an adult is sometimes, adulting can be a real pain in the ass. Cannot wait to start the new job next week, but just thought I'd get that off my chest. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programme.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4574 on: March 01, 2017, 11:25:24 PM »

I'm pretty sure a vent counts as part of the regular schedule.

Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: