Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288509 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4965 on: July 10, 2017, 05:26:11 PM »

Your powers are weak, old man.  Smiley

Don't make me hit you with my cane, boy.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4966 on: July 10, 2017, 05:27:54 PM »

No, just the direct link, like this: http://i.imgur.com/3XM2cac.jpg

Damnit, got ninja'd so hard I even quoted the ninja post.

Thanks. Don't know why that didn't work earlier.

<<< Behold. IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #4967 on: July 10, 2017, 05:29:52 PM »

Don't make me hit you with my cane, boy.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4968 on: July 10, 2017, 05:32:24 PM »

You know Yoda could have taken R2 apart with literally a thought. Same here. I may seem weak, but when pushed, I can annihilate you easily.

Youth and exuberance are no match for old age and treachery.

Thanks. Don't know why that didn't work earlier.

<<< Behold. IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4969 on: July 10, 2017, 05:36:07 PM »

Yeah.....shut up. I formatted the pic for a thumbnail size I thought was appropriate.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4970 on: July 10, 2017, 05:40:10 PM »

The forum may autoformat it for you. Just try uploading the regular picture and posting it here.

I'll refrain from saying mine is huge, because Jev seems to be on. Who knows where he'll go with that. (It is huge, though)

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4971 on: July 10, 2017, 05:41:51 PM »

The forum may autoformat it for you. Just try uploading the regular picture and posting it here.

I'll refrain from saying mine is huge, because Jev seems to be on. Who knows where he'll go with that. (It is huge, though)
Since I have it figured out, I'll be posting the full size in my Popcon thread.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4972 on: July 10, 2017, 05:50:28 PM »

Hey.

Just because I am a bigger pervert that Logos, you, and Majobu combined doesn't mean I will go there on this forum.

If it were another forum, sure, but not here.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4973 on: July 10, 2017, 08:36:48 PM »

Youth and exuberance are no match for old age and treachery.

One of the reasons I was always pretty good in a fight...I learned from old men....specifically a WWII Vet and a Vietnam Vet

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4974 on: July 11, 2017, 01:57:53 PM »

One of the reasons I was always pretty good in a fight...I learned from old men....specifically a WWII Vet and a Vietnam Vet
You ever watch Kendo matches between two old Kenshi, and then watch two young Kenshi? Even the slo-mo replay can't tell you what the old men (70+) did. It's sick.

It was one more point that aided in my rule of thumb "Never underestimate an old warrior." They survived the conflict, what have you done?

But the best one was in Secondhand Lions. I love that scene.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4975 on: July 11, 2017, 02:31:27 PM »

But the best one was in Secondhand Lions. I love that scene.

Oh I know that scene quite well...

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN, and loved only one woman with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4976 on: July 11, 2017, 04:47:51 PM »

Oh I know that scene quite well...

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN, and loved only one woman with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"
Better still is when he disarms the punk, then shows him the proper way to attack with a knife and asks him to try again. Grin Grin Grin I wanna be Hub McCann when I grow up.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4977 on: July 11, 2017, 07:53:19 PM »

Better still is when he disarms the punk, then shows him the proper way to attack with a knife and asks him to try again. Grin Grin Grin I wanna be Hub McCann when I grow up.
Reminds me of this

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcsrxcHZz6s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcsrxcHZz6s</a>

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4978 on: July 11, 2017, 09:13:06 PM »

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was working on a pic thread of my time at Popcon, but my preview was screwing up. I was 2/3 finished and my dumbass refreshed the page. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry I knew I should have stayed in bed today.

Starting again tomorrow.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #4979 on: July 13, 2017, 10:16:58 PM »

I'm done with PhotoBucket. They are a bucket of Bantha excrement.

Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: