Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288708 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5160 on: September 01, 2017, 01:12:30 PM »

My work phone is practically a biohazard. I only set it a few places at home and wash hands after use. Blah

Like I said earlier, take a cotton ball, put some alcohol on it and wipe down your phone. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5161 on: September 01, 2017, 01:18:11 PM »

Like I said earlier, take a cotton ball, put some alcohol on it and wipe down your phone. 

I do, doesn't change the fact that it's still a biohazard. Alc. doesn't kill some of the things I deal with.  Roll Eyes

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5162 on: September 01, 2017, 01:39:22 PM »

Fact: most smartphone screens have more germs than toilet seats.
Fact: What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Exposure boosts your immune system, and constantly sanitizing your hands actually helps you get sicker when you actually catch something because your body hasn't been fighting the battles it can easily win.

'Nother Fact: Your body is literally covered in bacteria, and constantly produces its own dirt and grime. Face it, you're a dirty, stinking ape. Tongue

'Nother Fact: The #1 cause of death, throughout history,...........is living.

I hate how germaphobic this world has become. Seriously, just focus on keeping yourself clean enough to keep from being offensive.

In other news, my phone issue is about to become 85% resolved. Apparently I was smart enough to buy insurance, so for only a quarter of the retail price, they are overnighting a replacement. I'll be mobile again by this afternoon. The only downside is what I don't have backed up on my Cloud account. But I don't live on my phone, so the loss should be minimal.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5163 on: September 01, 2017, 02:25:40 PM »

I hate taylor swift.

I hate her "you broke up with me so I'm going to write a song about it that trash talks you" music. I'd love to have all her exes get together and write an album telling their side of the story.

I don't particularly hate her at all. I do find her unattractive, but that's because she's strayed into the Uncanny Valley and built a mighty empire.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #5164 on: September 01, 2017, 03:05:32 PM »

Fact: What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Exposure boosts your immune system, and constantly sanitizing your hands actually helps you get sicker when you actually catch something because your body hasn't been fighting the battles it can easily win.

'Nother Fact: Your body is literally covered in bacteria, and constantly produces its own dirt and grime. Face it, you're a dirty, stinking ape. Tongue

'Nother Fact: The #1 cause of death, throughout history,...........is living.

I hate how germaphobic this world has become. Seriously, just focus on keeping yourself clean enough to keep from being offensive.

Remind me to not shake your hand if we ever meet Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5165 on: September 01, 2017, 03:52:38 PM »

Remind me to not shake your hand if we ever meet Tongue
Let me guess.....you carry sanitizer in your pocket.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #5166 on: September 01, 2017, 05:22:34 PM »

Let me guess.....you carry sanitizer in your pocket.

Nope.  But I do wash my hands regularly as I handle money and do basic food prep.  After counting down tills all day when I wash my hands it looks like I have been gardening.  My immune system is quite strong, very rarely do I get sick and its usually sinus related.  I'm no "germaphobe" But that does not mean I don't take cleanliness and hygiene into account.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5167 on: September 01, 2017, 06:13:19 PM »

Nothing at all wrong with washing your hands often. Hand sanitizer doesn't work as good as it's supposed to, but washing your hands is just fine. Especially, when you come from the bathroom.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5168 on: September 01, 2017, 08:15:08 PM »

Nope.  But I do wash my hands regularly as I handle money and do basic food prep.  After counting down tills all day when I wash my hands it looks like I have been gardening.  My immune system is quite strong, very rarely do I get sick and its usually sinus related.  I'm no "germaphobe" But that does not mean I don't take cleanliness and hygiene into account.
Food prep I'll will make exception for. I once had a job in food processing, and washed my hands pretty much any time I did anything.

I'm not saying I never wash my hands, but I'm judicious enough to know when exceptions can be made. Like when I can actually feel dirt/grime on my hands, they get washed. It's not like I lick my fingers after handling raw chicken.

Sig by For Tyeth

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5169 on: September 02, 2017, 05:00:45 AM »

You should really wash your hands after handling raw chicken. It takes VERY little exposure to contract Salmonella, which is no joke. Other than that, after I go to the bathroom, get off the cash register, or if my hands are noticeably dirty/have something on them I'd like to get rid of(like right now when I have makeup ALL OVER them). Do that and you'll be good, anything else is probably overkill.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5170 on: September 02, 2017, 07:03:31 AM »

Also coming home from the grocery store, and touching shopping carts.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5171 on: September 02, 2017, 06:04:47 PM »

When people, especially family, act like they're interested in something that means a lot to you but seem to have a very short fuse when it comes to actually listening, sending a clear message that you're just wasting their time.   Sometimes being an introvert is the better path, because I can do without the fake song and dance act. Rant over.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #5172 on: September 04, 2017, 08:30:06 PM »

No one has had a vent in two days.

Hopefully this means that those of us in the U.S. are enjoying their long weekend. And everyone else is doing ok too.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5173 on: September 04, 2017, 09:45:39 PM »

Hopefully this means that those of us in the U.S. are enjoying their long weekend. And everyone else is doing ok too.

I have a vent like every 2 hours..
I spare y'all the misery

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5174 on: September 04, 2017, 09:55:51 PM »

I can vent if you like.

School is annoying.

Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: