Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288456 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5325 on: October 01, 2017, 10:33:57 PM »

Welcome to females. It’s even worse when two of them go shopping together.
Oh I know. Which is why I thanked the magical sjy genies when my girlfriend's best friend moved.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5326 on: October 02, 2017, 04:19:04 AM »

I resent that, not all of us are that bad when shopping.

Seriously.... I try to keep my time in a store reasonable. And it really has little to do with gender, I bet your ladies would have the same complaints if you were dragging them to Lowe's, Cabella's, Best Buy, or Guitar Center. I'd spend hours in those stores then go spend hours in Sephora. I'm a complicated girl.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5327 on: October 02, 2017, 02:25:33 PM »

I too am tired of being sick.  My wife and I have been passing a sore throat back and forth for a month now.  Lips sealed
Well quit neckin' and get better. Tongue

Wait... you spent five hours shopping for Halloween decorations and materials?

And you're actually COMPLAINING about this?!?!?!
Shoot. I'd be complaining after 5min.

I am officially depressed. I took the dog out Saturday night, and......................................I SAW MY BREATH.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5328 on: October 02, 2017, 07:18:15 PM »

I am officially depressed. I took the dog out Saturday night, and......................................I SAW MY BREATH.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

As long as you don't smell it, don't worry.. love the cold.. matches my heart

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5329 on: October 02, 2017, 07:20:40 PM »

As long as you don't smell it, don't worry.. love the cold.. matches my heart
STFU Tongue. I grew up in the cold. I hate it. I hate winter more than Anakin hates sand.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5330 on: October 02, 2017, 08:00:52 PM »

I hate the heat probably as much as you hate the cold. The in-between Fall weather is my preference, where it's leaning more to the cold side, but not outright frigid cold.  I can be comfortable in a very dry heat, but add humidity to the mix and BOOOOO!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #5331 on: October 02, 2017, 08:18:33 PM »

LOL  I WISH I could see my breath.  I grew up in Michigan, where we get proper frost and nice chilly air this time of year.  Here where I live now (AL) they start complaining about the "cold" when it dips below 70! 

*sigh*

I am SO SICK TO DEATH of hearing about how its "feeling like fall" because we had mid 80's and fairly dry air!  ITS FALL WHEN THERE"S FROST ON THE PUMPKINS!!!!

*ahem*

Ok, thank you.  I'm fine now... 

;-)

In all seriousness, I miss crisp fall air, but I find I don't really miss the snow all that much....

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5332 on: October 02, 2017, 08:34:03 PM »

LOL  I WISH I could see my breath.  I grew up in Michigan, where we get proper frost and nice chilly air this time of year.  Here where I live now (AL) they start complaining about the "cold" when it dips below 70! 

*sigh*

I am SO SICK TO DEATH of hearing about how its "feeling like fall" because we had mid 80's and fairly dry air!  ITS FALL WHEN THERE"S FROST ON THE PUMPKINS!!!!

*ahem*

Ok, thank you.  I'm fine now... 

;-)

In all seriousness, I miss crisp fall air, but I find I don't really miss the snow all that much....
But if we didn't bitch about the weather, what would we bitch about? Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5333 on: October 02, 2017, 08:41:07 PM »

I don't hate heat or cold. I just prefer winter much more than summer. Like LB, fall is perfect. Plus that is about the only time it is warm enough and dark enough to go outside with my sabers. Roll Eyes.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5334 on: October 02, 2017, 09:06:38 PM »

I don't hate heat or cold. I just prefer winter much more than summer. Like LB, fall is perfect. Plus that is about the only time it is warm enough and dark enough to go outside with my sabers. Roll Eyes.
Oh yes! I realized last Fall when I got my first sabers. So fun to go out in the back yard at dusk and "commune" with the Force.  Grin Cheesy

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #5335 on: October 02, 2017, 09:11:58 PM »

But if we didn't bitch about the weather, what would we bitch about? Tongue

You're a sith!  Improvise!  ;-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5336 on: October 03, 2017, 12:38:38 AM »

We finally got a place! Will be back to posting regularly here soon and in costume more often too Cheesy Its right next to our moms place too so that works out Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #5337 on: October 03, 2017, 12:55:48 AM »

Oh yes! I realized last Fall when I got my first sabers. So fun to go out in the back yard at dusk and "commune" with the Force.  Grin Cheesy
All of this.

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5338 on: October 03, 2017, 02:16:27 AM »

You know what I am sick about: that dude that stood up and called out the shooter in the last Vegas shooting, and all the opinions that follow. Some people praise him! Why?? Cuz he stood up to a shooter? Grab some people and help get them out safely, or do the best you can.. don't make it all about you.

And furthermore, the person filming....you know what, I can't vent anymore.. just cuz I'll never stop. My bitter hate towards those who have the itch to broadcast everything, I just can't.. it's why I don't have social media. I can't stand those who post their lives, nor can I stand those who give their opinions, but can't take another's opinion.

Like the NFL players protest. Congratulations, you kneeled. Wtf are you doing about it though? Are you really making a difference?? No! So stop being little immature brats, and stand up. Unless you actively go and speak up and make a difference in your community, to your president, to whoever, stop! Merely putting a camera on you doesn't make your cause significant. Your fight isn't worth s#$& if you don't act.

So, in closing, it's one thing to be brave in front of a camera when everyone is looking, and it's another thing to do brave things when no one is around to Pat you on the back. That's bravery, to me...

No points, just fist bumps baby!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #5339 on: October 03, 2017, 02:21:46 AM »

You know what I am sick about: that dude that stood up and called out the shooter in the last Vegas shooting, and all the opinions that follow. Some people praise him! Why?? Cuz he stood up to a shooter? Grab some people and help get them out safely, or do the best you can.. don't make it all about you.

And furthermore, the person filming....you know what, I can't vent anymore.. just cuz I'll never stop. My bitter hate towards those who have the itch to broadcast everything, I just can't.. it's why I don't have social media. I can't stand those who post their lives, nor can I stand those who give their opinions, but can't take another's opinion.

Like the NFL players protest. Congratulations, you kneeled. Wtf are you doing about it though? Are you really making a difference?? No! So stop being little immature brats, and stand up. Unless you actively go and speak up and make a difference in your community, to your president, to whoever, stop! Merely putting a camera on you doesn't make your cause significant. Your fight isn't worth s#$& if you don't act.

So, in closing, it's one thing to be brave in front of a camera when everyone is looking, and it's another thing to do brave things when no one is around to Pat you on the back. That's bravery, to me...
I could not have said any of this better than you did.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: