Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288511 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6045 on: January 16, 2018, 02:18:43 PM »

They're actually really smart and talented individuals. The problem, I learned a few summers ago, is that the majority of them all have identical personalities. The guy who conducted our tests and gave us the results said the danger of our leadership team is not being able to see and predict our own blind spots and mistakes.

Out of the whole leadership team that year that took these tests, I was one of two plot points in the complete opposite corner.

And here we are. As I predicted nearly 7 months ago. It's just very frustrating.
So when faced with a problem, the bulk of your staff looks at the problem instead of the solution?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Asuan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

Gray Jedi

« Reply #6046 on: January 16, 2018, 06:52:51 PM »

I actually have that one

You do know that posts can be altered up to one hour after posting?
Or we could just go back to my unicorn avatar and put that beneath. Wink
Guess you work for a bunch of morons. I sympathize.

This i why I like you LOL. 

Sage Master and Form 1 Instructor
Affiliated with: Kyber Odyssey Saber Academy
Jedi Council of Florida( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969827806616014/ )
Dark Apprentice V4 VA
Scorpion FO
Dark Initiate V2 SRD
Dark Initiate V2 AB
Dark Sentinel v4 R

----Wish List---
2x Yari Pike W/ Couplers (Black/Silver) {Saving $ to buy. 28/94}
Dark Sentinel v4 Staff in Violet Amethyst {Saving $ to buy for Yule}

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6047 on: January 16, 2018, 07:21:45 PM »

So apparently my coworkers think I should be able to hold it in for 8 hours(or more) if I have to go? My store manager has apparently fielded complaints from coworkers because I have been using the ladies room, as that's what she and I decided was best. But the guys apparently don't want me using the men's room either, and as she said "the customer's will probably complain then as well" Apparently they got a couple complaints/questioning inquiries from customers as to why they passed what appeared to be a female in the men's room, before I transitioned at work(aka I was trying to pass as male still), and I had noticed some double takes other places as well. Obviously they just said "that is in fact a he" as that's how they still knew me. I generally don't present male in public any longer, including at work.

My manager said I should just use the ladies room until(if) we figure something else out. Roll Eyes

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6048 on: January 16, 2018, 07:26:28 PM »

So apparently my coworkers think I should be able to hold it in for 8 hours(or more) if I have to go? My store manager has apparently fielded complaints from coworkers because I have been using the ladies room, as that's what she and I decided was best. But the guys apparently don't want me using the men's room either, and as she said "the customer's will probably complain then as well" Apparently they got a couple complaints/questioning inquiries from customers as to why they passed what appeared to be a female in the men's room, before I transitioned at work(aka I was trying to pass as male still), and I had noticed some double takes other places as well. Obviously they just said "that is in fact a he" as that's how they still knew me. I generally don't present male in public any longer, including at work.

My manager said I should just use the ladies room until(if) we figure something else out. Roll Eyes
Tell 'em to piss off because the toilets flush the same way in either restroom.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6049 on: January 16, 2018, 07:48:48 PM »

Tell 'em to piss off because the toilets flush the same way in either restroom.

I mean, yeah. But I can see their point, I just don't agree with it.

(Sig by me!)

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #6050 on: January 16, 2018, 08:01:46 PM »

So when faced with a problem, the bulk of your staff looks at the problem instead of the solution?

No, it's often worse. They don't see it as a problem looking just down the road until they are right in front of it and smash head first into it, despite people saying, "Maybe we should turn left. I don't like the looks of the road up ahead."

By then their solution is often too little too late.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6051 on: January 16, 2018, 08:16:36 PM »

I mean, yeah. But I can see their point, I just don't agree with it.
For the customers, claim you had an emergency, and and couldn't wait for an open stall. No one will front you that. As for the employees, just give it time to iron out the details, and all should be right.

Sig by For Tyeth

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6052 on: January 17, 2018, 12:25:24 AM »

I have returned, briefly, to vent so I don't blow a head gasket.

Today made me consider mass murder, just before opening the district manager and the regional HR rep came by to inform the leadership team that or glorious leader (GM) has asked for immediate transfer and is making noises like she is going to cut and run anyway so throughout the week all of the assistant managers and the other full fledged manager will interview for the position. one of my manatee brained peons up an walked out an hour later, didn't even clock out. around mid day a customer went to one of the other assistant managers to report two people getting it on in the mens room, then said assistant manager asked me to go pull them out of there, one of those busy people was an employee who was terminated on the spot, the other was a regular customer who was not so politely told to not come back. My relief never showed up and the mid-shift manager had an appointment after her shift so I got to spend the rest of the day growling at my misbehaving miscreants and politely pointing customers to the correct aisle, which they would realize if they could read.

that is all.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6053 on: January 17, 2018, 12:44:31 AM »

Wow Frizzen, just wow.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6054 on: January 17, 2018, 12:51:17 AM »

I have returned, briefly, to vent so I don't blow a head gasket.

Today made me consider mass murder, just before opening the district manager and the regional HR rep came by to inform the leadership team that or glorious leader (GM) has asked for immediate transfer and is making noises like she is going to cut and run anyway so throughout the week all of the assistant managers and the other full fledged manager will interview for the position. one of my manatee brained peons up an walked out an hour later, didn't even clock out. around mid day a customer went to one of the other assistant managers to report two people getting it on in the mens room, then said assistant manager asked me to go pull them out of there, one of those busy people was an employee who was terminated on the spot, the other was a regular customer who was not so politely told to not come back. My relief never showed up and the mid-shift manager had an appointment after her shift so I got to spend the rest of the day growling at my misbehaving miscreants and politely pointing customers to the correct aisle, which they would realize if they could read.

that is all.

That is... wow... an impressively no good, messed up, plain old crappy bad frackin day!  May it get better and not repeat!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6055 on: January 17, 2018, 02:01:47 AM »

For the customers, claim you had an emergency, and and couldn't wait for an open stall. No one will front you that. As for the employees, just give it time to iron out the details, and all should be right.

I'll talk to my manager again next shift and see if using the ladies room is still best, or using the men's may be better. Honestly it's awkward for me either way, I try not to go to the bathroom unless I'm home, because I honestly feel like I don't belong in EITHER. Being told that today only helped reinforce that feeling. But I do think in time it won't be an issue.

(Sig by me!)

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #6056 on: January 17, 2018, 02:27:21 AM »

I'll talk to my manager again next shift and see if using the ladies room is still best, or using the men's may be better. Honestly it's awkward for me either way, I try not to go to the bathroom unless I'm home, because I honestly feel like I don't belong in EITHER. Being told that today only helped reinforce that feeling. But I do think in time it won't be an issue.

We live in a culture that puts way too much on these things, sadly.  Too bad you don't have a family restroom you can use.

I am sorry you are dealing with this.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6057 on: January 17, 2018, 02:51:11 AM »

We live in a culture that puts way too much on these things, sadly.  Too bad you don't have a family restroom you can use.

I am sorry you are dealing with this.

It really is too bad we don't have that, or an employee restroom in back would be nice as well. It's a bathroom people, I mean really...

(Sig by me!)

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #6058 on: January 17, 2018, 04:12:51 AM »

It really is too bad we don't have that, or an employee restroom in back would be nice as well. It's a bathroom people, I mean really...

Yup, everyone is there to do something that most consider a messy necessity, not gawk and be lewd.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Asuan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

Gray Jedi

« Reply #6059 on: January 17, 2018, 04:15:23 AM »

I hate people for many reasons but this kind of treatment is another...   I'm sorry you have to deal with S**t heads.

Sage Master and Form 1 Instructor
Affiliated with: Kyber Odyssey Saber Academy
Jedi Council of Florida( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969827806616014/ )
Dark Apprentice V4 VA
Scorpion FO
Dark Initiate V2 SRD
Dark Initiate V2 AB
Dark Sentinel v4 R

----Wish List---
2x Yari Pike W/ Couplers (Black/Silver) {Saving $ to buy. 28/94}
Dark Sentinel v4 Staff in Violet Amethyst {Saving $ to buy for Yule}

Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: