Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288496 times)
Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #6120 on: January 21, 2018, 07:08:45 AM »

Interesting discussions above. A Jedi or a Sith won't discriminate based on sex/gender or species. Yoda was the master and he was not human. Darth Sidious was a human but he trained aliens/non-humans. That's why we humans on Earth can be such sorrowful creatures, too narrowly focused on this tiny little planet.  Tongue

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #6121 on: January 21, 2018, 02:44:24 PM »

Interesting discussions above. A Jedi or a Sith won't discriminate based on sex/gender or species. Yoda was the master and he was not human. Darth Sidious was a human but he trained aliens/non-humans. That's why we humans on Earth can be such sorrowful creatures, too narrowly focused on this tiny little planet.  Tongue

Point.

Counterpoint: Star Wars is fantasy; Earth is reality.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #6122 on: January 21, 2018, 05:02:13 PM »

Some of the positives can be aspired to. Make my own reality better.  Tongue

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #6123 on: January 22, 2018, 12:17:43 AM »

Point.

Yeah, well . . .fiction can teach people a lot of things.  Also, everyone's version of reality is due to their perception of events.

Some of the positives can be aspired to. Make my own reality better.  Tongue

Agreed.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6124 on: January 22, 2018, 06:58:52 PM »

*breaks everything in sight*

MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMNED MINDS!!! I'M SICK OF PEOPLE TELLING ME TO DO THINGS ONE WAY AND THEN CHANGING YOUR MINDS!!! I'M SICK OF CONSTANTLY HAVING TO CHANGE THINGS!!! THIS CRAP IS WHY WE'RE CONSTANTLY BEHIND SCHEDULE!!!!!!

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6125 on: January 22, 2018, 07:22:12 PM »

Counter-counter-point:

What we hold up in fantasy often reveals what we aspire to be in reality.

*breaks everything in sight*

MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMNED MINDS!!! I'M SICK OF PEOPLE TELLING ME TO DO THINGS ONE WAY AND THEN CHANGING YOUR MINDS!!! I'M SICK OF CONSTANTLY HAVING TO CHANGE THINGS!!! THIS CRAP IS WHY WE'RE CONSTANTLY BEHIND SCHEDULE!!!!!!
BREATHE!

I assume this is a work thing?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #6126 on: January 22, 2018, 10:17:00 PM »

Yeah, well . . .fiction can teach people a lot of things.  Also, everyone's version of reality is due to their perception of events. 

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #6127 on: January 22, 2018, 11:37:51 PM »

We had patches of black ice all over the roads a few days ago and people were driving like idiots.  It's a damn good thing I had someone in the car helping me watch out for the stupid assholes because they were out in full force!  We've never had black ice on the roads before and no one knew wtf they were doing, but they all thought they needed to do it QUICKLY and I was just in disbelief.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6128 on: January 23, 2018, 03:20:15 PM »

Today has sucked thoroughly. Got to bed in the AM, and on my way I dropped my tablet and broke the screen making it totally inoperable. Angry Then on the way into work I get to deal with my road nemesis.  Angry Angry This guy is a total asshole, and I'm not even going to bother with explaining. So after flipping him off, I let a cooler head prevail and called the cops on his ass. I can't deny that a part of reeeaaaalllllllyyy hopes they caught him and really made him late. . And to top it all off, IT'S F#$%ING SNOWING AGAIN!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry The last of it just cleared off from the rains last night.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

And the day isn't even half over.  Angry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6129 on: January 23, 2018, 03:35:20 PM »

Sorry to hear that Logos.

So I submitted my Annual Report for my license renewal last week...Twice. Still no permit. Just spoke with another guy and he said that his renewal application was never received by the IDNR. Good job State of IL on running things in a prompt and efficient manner. I just hope this is only growing pains from the Head Honcho up and retiring suddenly in October. I also hope I am not penalized for late submission now.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6130 on: January 23, 2018, 06:42:43 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that, Brooke.  I hope the rest of 2018 treats you better and that you find a better environment to work in soon.   Undecided

Well I dropped my phone in the toilet, TWICE, and it still works as though nothing happened. My dad is fixing my car this week, and finally getting it transferred to me, which opens up a possibility I've been thinking about for some time now, driving with Uber. That should at least keep me making money so I am not without income, at least until the semester is over and I've pushed through the necessary document changes. Then I'll try getting a part time job over summer(and still continue Ubering).

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 603

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #6131 on: January 23, 2018, 10:18:54 PM »

I agree with Noctis and Logos on other drivers!
 The STUPIDITY  of other people never ceases to amaze me!   

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/s & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/s an silver foc
 Archon CG w/s an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/s an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite s and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/s an silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Free)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (Raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (free)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Sound in my Guardian, Dark Prophecy BR

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6132 on: January 23, 2018, 10:48:27 PM »

Sorry to hear that Logos.

So I submitted my Annual Report for my license renewal last week...Twice. Still no permit. Just spoke with another guy and he said that his renewal application was never received by the IDNR. Good job State of IL on running things in a prompt and efficient manner. I just hope this is only growing pains from the Head Honcho up and retiring suddenly in October. I also hope I am not penalized for late submission now.

"State of IL" - that's your problem right there....  ;-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6133 on: January 23, 2018, 10:57:07 PM »

"State of IL" - that's your problem right there....  ;-)
Oh trust me, I KNOW

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6134 on: January 23, 2018, 11:20:13 PM »

Oh trust me, I KNOW

LOL

I grew up in Michigan, which was bad enough.  I live in Alabama now.  Love the political climate and economy here.  (Huntsville, soon to be the largest metro area in the state!  WOOT!)  Not so happy about the climate and humidity.  I get tired of bugs and hot-sticky-hot... 

If only I could transplant Huntsville to the New Mexico mountains!  Perfection...  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: