Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288509 times)
Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6435 on: March 07, 2018, 04:30:05 AM »

If I don't get power back soon, I may flip!

Yeah, It's been in and out here. I almost wish it would stay out and stop giving me hope for ten or twenty minutes before blinking out and taking a forty minute to one hour break.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6436 on: March 07, 2018, 01:46:07 PM »

Winter, eat shell and die, you frigid bitch. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #6437 on: March 07, 2018, 02:38:52 PM »

Winter, eat shell and die, you frigid bitch. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Something she does not like occurs two days ago here ... +25°C between the 5th and the 7th ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6438 on: March 07, 2018, 02:39:43 PM »

Something she does not like occurs two days ago here ... +25°C between the 5th and the 7th ...
Shut

Up

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6439 on: March 07, 2018, 02:42:04 PM »

*grumbles* Stupid mother nature. <long list of forum inappropriate expletives>

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #6440 on: March 07, 2018, 02:44:12 PM »

Shut

Up

*grumbles* Stupid mother nature. <long list of forum inappropriate expletives>

You two need a cold beer ....

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6441 on: March 07, 2018, 02:52:55 PM »

You two need a cold beer ....
Still a bit early for me, I just crawled outa bed. I really could have used a strong drink last night tho. That show was atrocious. Pretentious directors can go hang, or direct perfume commercials.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #6442 on: March 07, 2018, 03:02:36 PM »

Still a bit early for me, I just crawled outa bed. I really could have used a strong drink last night tho. That show was atrocious. Pretentious directors can go hang, or direct perfume commercials.

WOW ... he was as bad as that Huh

Ok, i keep cold beer for you for later today ...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6443 on: March 07, 2018, 03:24:38 PM »

Pretentious directors can go hang, or direct perfume commercials.
Or, y'know......direct SW movies. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #6444 on: March 07, 2018, 03:42:16 PM »

Hard ...

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6445 on: March 07, 2018, 03:49:26 PM »

If you have ever seen David Bowie’s music video for Heart’s Filthy Lesson (original music video has been removed from YT)  add that to TOOL’s Sober then add on a sprinkling of The Mouse’s The Skeleton Dance. There were projected images of claymation and weird puppets and random imagery that was supposed to be edgy and thoughtful. No. Burning bed spinning in circles during the sex scene? No. Not edgy. That is High school film student level of awful. I swear to you that the director is a TOOL fan, half of that frelling Opera was the Sober music video. Giant puppet guy/thing with weird telescope thing looking at everybody? Yeah check 4:30 of Sober. The Demons literally looked like the claymation guy tripping in the video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nNF9aQ_BhE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nNF9aQ_BhE</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hglVqACd1C8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hglVqACd1C8</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AIlvIBMGHQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AIlvIBMGHQ</a>

Just google Faust at the Lyric and look the the images
I swear it was three and a half hours of 90's music video with a perfume commercials level of What. The. frell. Is. Going. On?
The 2 ladies next to me walked out less than half way through the final act.

That frelltard director compared this shell production to SW, I kid you not. And I quote “Our production is larger than life, so if you like film and visual art— say, Tim Burton movies or Star Wars or other contemporary situations seen through the lens of a legendary story…” blah blah blah

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6446 on: March 07, 2018, 04:00:42 PM »

That frelltard director compared this shell production to SW, I kid you not. And I quote “Our production is larger than life, so if you like film and visual art— say, Tim Burton movies or Star Wars or other contemporary situations seen through the lens of a legendary story…” blah blah blah
Uhhhhh........<_< When it comes to Burton, one should expect weird yet visually......robust.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6447 on: March 07, 2018, 04:05:42 PM »

The visually robust aspect was a bit lacking.

I forgot to add that I was having David Lynch Flashbacks. Eraserhead *shudders*

Darkside Points Please

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #6448 on: March 08, 2018, 01:07:27 AM »

The visually robust aspect was a bit lacking.

I forgot to add that I was having David Lynch Flashbacks. Eraserhead *shudders*

I loved the 1984 Dune movie.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6449 on: March 08, 2018, 02:46:55 PM »

I loved the 1984 Dune movie.
I've been told by Dune-heads that was the best version made.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: