Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 429 430 [431] 432 433 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288513 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6450 on: March 09, 2018, 01:32:44 PM »

Kriffing forgot my phone this morning, and subsequently also my fidget spinner. Angry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6451 on: March 09, 2018, 02:36:20 PM »

Oh shell. that sucks

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6452 on: March 09, 2018, 04:53:29 PM »

It's time for a serious change. I need to completely reinvent myself. After some soul searching and introspection (and, admittedly, a fair dosage of overanalyzing things), I have concluded that, as I am now, I am so thoroughly unappealing as a person, that people who are family, friends, and acquaintances would rather spend time hanging out with literally anyone besides me.

If it was just one person, I could say it's them. But as the saying goes "If you have a problem with one neighbor, it could be them. If you have a problem with all your neighbors, it's probably you."

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6453 on: March 09, 2018, 05:01:16 PM »

Are you currently yourself as you choose, wish to be?  Are you allowing yourself to be completely true to your core, or are you wrapping the misery about you from being the person others have convinced you that you should be?  This world, this culture, has a horrible trend to try and convince people to be who is projected upon them, and not be true to themselves, and thus cause a lot of discontent.  It's a hard fight, but be you, and revel in it.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6454 on: March 09, 2018, 05:02:22 PM »

It's time for a serious change. I need to completely reinvent myself. After some soul searching and introspection (and, admittedly, a fair dosage of overanalyzing things), I have concluded that, as I am now, I am so thoroughly unappealing as a person, that people who are family, friends, and acquaintances would rather spend time hanging out with literally anyone besides me.

If it was just one person, I could say it's them. But as the saying goes "If you have a problem with one neighbor, it could be them. If you have a problem with all your neighbors, it's probably you."
Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6455 on: March 09, 2018, 06:19:15 PM »

Step One: I have made a dentist appointment to finally look into the prospect of a complete dental restoration. Currently, I do not have a single tooth in my head that isn't severely damaged, broken, or missing.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6456 on: March 09, 2018, 11:44:24 PM »

I can't even put into words how frustrated and tired I am.

I think I am going to take some time off to decompress and work on a little side project and some custom saber stuff.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6457 on: March 10, 2018, 01:51:24 AM »

Step One: I have made a dentist appointment to finally look into the prospect of a complete dental restoration. Currently, I do not have a single tooth in my head that isn't severely damaged, broken, or missing.

That will be good. Damaged teeth hurt like heck!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6458 on: March 10, 2018, 02:01:02 AM »

That will be good. Damaged teeth hurt like heck!

The bad thing is that I have no pain.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6459 on: March 12, 2018, 01:46:32 AM »

The bad thing is that I have no pain.

Ew, yeah. That means the damage is extensive.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6460 on: March 12, 2018, 01:54:01 AM »

Ew, yeah. That means the damage is extensive.

Actually, it's a combination of damage (I still feel pain when something jabs into it) and a bizarrely offset pain tolerance. Basically, what people find to be excruciating is only mildly annoying to me.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6461 on: March 12, 2018, 12:56:46 PM »

Actually, it's a combination of damage (I still feel pain when something jabs into it) and a bizarrely offset pain tolerance. Basically, what people find to be excruciating is only mildly annoying to me.
Ya freak.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6462 on: March 12, 2018, 01:12:00 PM »

Ya freak.

Goddamned right. Proud of that, too, even if it means that I need to pay closer attention to make sure when I get injured, it's not bad.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6463 on: March 12, 2018, 02:24:01 PM »

Goddamned right. Proud of that, too, even if it means that I need to pay closer attention to make sure when I get injured, it's not bad.
I find it odd that physically you're nigh immune to pain, but emotionally you're...........not.....so immune.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6464 on: March 12, 2018, 02:42:22 PM »

I find it odd that physically you're nigh immune to pain, but emotionally you're...........not.....so immune.

Mind over matter. I can shrug off physical pain for the most part.

Since emotional and mental pain is directly centered in the brain, it's harder to shut it out.

Pages: 1 ... 429 430 [431] 432 433 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: