Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288462 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6585 on: April 12, 2018, 02:11:30 AM »

I always feel terrible lately, I feel like. I really don't think my stomach issues are stomach issues at all.... I've been noticing the flair up when I'm upset and feeling sad or depressed. Which I feel is all the time lately(I feel this way now, and my stomach is uneasy again). I have extreme feelings toward a certain body part, and though I know this is a well known fact around here, you guys don't know the full extent of it. It's quite a bit more extreme than I've let on in the past, and it's only gotten much worse recently. Something that was already bad literally tripled.

This is also coupled with the fact that I have decided that I'm moving to New York, goal being NEXT May at the latest(end of spring semester). I have dreams I want to pursue, and that's a great place to do it, plus it's much more accepting than were I currently live, and I'll be away from my family(I'm tired of dealing with their crap), and I need to get out on my own anyway. I'm old enough and ready. I don't feel like I have a true home, as my parents are unwilling to accept things, so I'm just going to find my own home.

I'm looking so far forward to this move, I just want to be there already. I want to be going to auditions(I'm pursuing acting, something I've wanted my entire life), filming scenes, doing stuff that I want to be doing, not just what I need to do... I can hardly concentrate on the present. And I"m so tired of being here, it contributes heavily to my depression.

I hate to say it, but maybe I should be medicated....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6586 on: April 12, 2018, 10:56:17 AM »

Maybe you should be medicated. Also see a therapist. You never know, could be a life changer. You won't know until you give them a try.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6587 on: April 12, 2018, 11:07:32 AM »

That is kind of rough TJ.   Undecided

It's certainly not a good feeling being unaccepted, and while I can't relate directly to your situation, I do understand the almost loathing of body parts that don't work like they should anymore.

Moving sounds awesome.   Actual Manhattan?  That's adventurous...lol  You most definitely wouldn't feel alone anymore though. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6588 on: April 12, 2018, 02:39:22 PM »

frelling IRS.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6589 on: April 12, 2018, 02:42:01 PM »

frelling IRS.
What happened?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6590 on: April 12, 2018, 03:02:47 PM »

TJ, the reason that "down moods" mess up our stomachs is that we have serotonin receptors in our digestive track.  When we are down, it makes them do things that feel uncomfortable.

Logos.  They are horrible and evil.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6591 on: April 12, 2018, 03:30:48 PM »

Maybe you should be medicated. Also see a therapist. You never know, could be a life changer. You won't know until you give them a try.

I already have a therapist who I see when I can afford to pay her. I have an appointment later today, actually.

That is kind of rough TJ.   Undecided

It's certainly not a good feeling being unaccepted, and while I can't relate directly to your situation, I do understand the almost loathing of body parts that don't work like they should anymore.

Moving sounds awesome.   Actual Manhattan?  That's adventurous...lol  You most definitely wouldn't feel alone anymore though. Wink

It's not an "almost loathing," it's a LITERAL loathing. And it isn't that it doesn't work like it used to, it could stop working period for all I care, it's the fact that it's actually the wrong part. It isn't what I've always known is supposed to be there, and obviously doesn't work how it's supposed to for that reason. It makes me cry, and I hate it.

I was looking at Brooklyn actually. Manhattan is massively expensive, though it would be my first choice if it were realistic. It's where I need to be for work, but it's easy and convenient to get between boroughs via the subway, so where in the city I live won't matter much. You don't need a car there and one is not in my plans. I know people who live there, and not having a car is no big deal, simplifies things, and cuts down cost of living significantly. So I've decided I won't be owning one once I get there. It's actually the factor that put NYC over LA for me, in fact. Though it's possible to not drive in LA, it's not the most convenient, they're a driving city. Ugh, I can't wait.

TJ, the reason that "down moods" mess up our stomachs is that we have serotonin receptors in our digestive track.  When we are down, it makes them do things that feel uncomfortable.

Logos.  They are horrible and evil.

I knew there was some actual medical reason that happens, but I wasn't sure the exact. Thank you.  Smiley

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6592 on: April 12, 2018, 03:34:53 PM »

I broke out my airsoft stuff this morning to just give it all once over and make sure that nothing has stopped working in the two weeks since I last played. And it just sort of figures that my side arm isn't working (I had a revolver that I picked up for cheap off of the clearance table in the pro-shop at the field I go to), so I am going out there in a few to see what they've got that is affordable and doesn't have a minimum engagement distance. I should have spent more initially.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6593 on: April 12, 2018, 03:40:38 PM »

What happened?
My Fed was not filed last week when I thought it was, because I hadn't specced how I wanted to receive it. So I tried getting that done this morning. Can't do that because the frelling bean counters have to have my AGI. Don't have that on me. So I call the IRS 800 #. Big surprise, high call volume, so I try their suggestion of going through their website to find my AGI. Don't have an account, so I try to make one. In order to make one I need a damn credit card and apparently my debit card (even though it has Master Card stamped on it) isn't enough to verify my identity. So now I can't file my fed, and my damn state won't file until the fed has been accepted.

I frelling hate money institutions.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #6594 on: April 12, 2018, 04:12:58 PM »

My response would be far too political. 

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #6595 on: April 13, 2018, 12:17:04 AM »

The vet thinks my cat has bone cancer. Will probably have to put him down this weekend. F'in sucks.

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #6596 on: April 13, 2018, 01:45:42 AM »

Damn tx...  that really sucks.  I am so sorry to hear that.  Losing a fur baby is really, really hard.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #6597 on: April 13, 2018, 03:10:48 AM »

The vet thinks my cat has bone cancer. Will probably have to put him down this weekend. F'in sucks.

Damn. Cry I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm a cat person. I have had at least one cat my whole life. I had to put my favorite cat ever down a couple years ago and I'm still not over it. Condolences. 

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6598 on: April 13, 2018, 03:25:27 AM »

Was going to complain about working 11 hrs per day for the last couple weeks but after reading some of the other vents my problem is rather insignificant, wish everyone the best and hope things get better.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #6599 on: April 13, 2018, 05:45:00 AM »

Thanks guys, it's going to be rough.

Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: