Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288462 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #6720 on: May 09, 2018, 02:53:12 PM »

One would think that they'd send out an email, to make sure we saw the announcement.

Are you being sarcastic?  Because I have received no such email

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #6721 on: May 09, 2018, 03:04:08 PM »

Sarcasm on the internet? That's impossible.  Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6722 on: May 09, 2018, 03:36:21 PM »

No, I'm not. I keep hearing talk of points expiring, and the last I knew they didn't.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #6723 on: May 09, 2018, 03:49:07 PM »

No, I'm not. I keep hearing talk of points expiring, and the last I knew they didn't.

Same.  This is the first I've ever heard of it

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6724 on: May 09, 2018, 03:50:38 PM »

Same.  This is the first I've ever heard of it
It's been the major buzz all week, since they've modified the website.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #6725 on: May 09, 2018, 03:53:28 PM »

It's been the major buzz all week, since they've modified the website.

That would royally suck if I lose the points I've been saving up. 

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6726 on: May 09, 2018, 05:08:19 PM »

I was going to get some things and use my points (Mostly parts because I am going to be doing something stupid to a Dominix V2) to make it a little more affordable. I think I will wait until the site has all of the irons wrinkled out.

PSA: If you have your children in public keep them under control, don't let them run around my store willy-nilly knocking things over. And if I tell you to gather your children and leave, don't worry about the cost of the monitor they just knocked over, just get out DO NOT tell me I just hate children and demand to speak to my manager. Because I AM the manager. And now you get the cost of that monitor added to your bill, as well as the security footage of your brat pulling it down on a thumbdrive for free.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6727 on: May 09, 2018, 05:21:32 PM »

That would royally suck if I lose the points I've been saving up. 
Ditto

Sig by For Tyeth

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #6728 on: May 09, 2018, 05:25:26 PM »

I just rode my bicycle to the store. A bike I've had for one year. almost 10 months ago I broke my leg riding it. i just did a perfect faceplant due to muddy trails. I think I might have to go to the hospital.  My lip is split wide open and will not stop bleeding. F#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant even feel my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Asuan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

Gray Jedi

« Reply #6729 on: May 09, 2018, 05:56:39 PM »

I just recently spent my small amount of points (luckily it seems). But I can't help but feel your pain. As far as crying in a corner, I feel obligated to show you what Logos has to offer for that. Sad

I need a tantrum hole... not that i throw tantrums... but... I could hide and cry. 

I was told by US in an e-mail after contacting them, " The points will show up when the migration completes for your account. Also, if you have redeemed any points you will not see them they will automatically attach to the next order. "  Keep in mind I still have the non redeemed points.

Sage Master and Form 1 Instructor
Affiliated with: Kyber Odyssey Saber Academy
Jedi Council of Florida( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969827806616014/ )
Dark Apprentice V4 VA
Scorpion FO
Dark Initiate V2 SRD
Dark Initiate V2 AB
Dark Sentinel v4 R

----Wish List---
2x Yari Pike W/ Couplers (Black/Silver) {Saving $ to buy. 28/94}
Dark Sentinel v4 Staff in Violet Amethyst {Saving $ to buy for Yule}

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6730 on: May 09, 2018, 06:18:28 PM »

This sounds like the process involves transferring all the account info, from EVERY account Shocked, from the old site to the new. Think about how many people are active on the forum. I estimate that for everyone person active on the forum there are at least 8-12 accounts that have purchased from US. This could take a while.

Sig by For Tyeth

Asuan
Knight Sergeant

Gray Jedi

« Reply #6731 on: May 09, 2018, 06:32:51 PM »

This sounds like the process involves transferring all the account info, from EVERY account Shocked, from the old site to the new. Think about how many people are active on the forum. I estimate that for everyone person active on the forum there are at least 8-12 accounts that have purchased from US. This could take a while.

The way I understood it from the e-mail is that redeemed points should have already transferred and be usable.  I've got the other 276 points I didn't redeem.  Keep in mind I redeemed them maybe 2 weeks ago intent on buying a saber last payday but due to shortage on funds i put it off till this week...  -_-

Dark Apprentice V4 VA
Scorpion FO
Dark Initiate V2 SRD
Dark Initiate V2 AB
Dark Sentinel v4 R

----Wish List---

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6732 on: May 09, 2018, 06:36:10 PM »

The way I understood it from the e-mail is that redeemed points should have already transferred and be usable.  I've got the other 276 points I didn't redeem.  Keep in mind I redeemed them maybe 2 weeks ago intent on buying a saber last payday but due to shortage on funds i put it off till this week...  -_-
Then they should be in waiting to be applied to your next order. At least you can access your account.

Sig by For Tyeth

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6733 on: May 09, 2018, 07:44:54 PM »

PSA: If you have your children in public keep them under control, don't let them run around my store willy-nilly knocking things over. And if I tell you to gather your children and leave, don't worry about the cost of the monitor they just knocked over, just get out DO NOT tell me I just hate children and demand to speak to my manager. Because I AM the manager. And now you get the cost of that monitor added to your bill, as well as the security footage of your brat pulling it down on a thumbdrive for free.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Asuan
Knight Sergeant

Gray Jedi

« Reply #6734 on: May 09, 2018, 08:07:09 PM »

Then they should be in waiting to be applied to your next order. At least you can access your account.

They should be, but they are not as I put an order together this morning and nothing.  Right now my rewards give me the 404 error, kind of sucks but it is what it is I guess.

Dark Apprentice V4 VA
Scorpion FO
Dark Initiate V2 SRD
Dark Initiate V2 AB
Dark Sentinel v4 R

----Wish List---

Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: