Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288450 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7515 on: November 19, 2018, 03:54:28 AM »

Weather is whatever to me right now. My state is burning down. I'm about 200 miles south of the devastating Northern California fires (an area the size of Chicago is just gone) and when I walk outside the air is filled with smoke. The smoke has traveled as far as Colorado. Over 1,000 people are missing and the rising death toll is around 75 at the moment. And the majority of the 1,000 plus missing, will unfortunately never be found alive.
#climatechangeisfreakinreal

Hey DS.  Been wishing you and your family and friends well man. That’s no joke. I’ve read an article stating that 2500 firefighters, 3600 prisoners, and like 2000 firefighters from countries like Australia are fighting the non-stop fires over 36 Hours a shift without a break or sleep

In a world where that is a fact, and all the other people who are worse off than I am, and I am still depressed, makes me hate myself more.

Kaz, I know all too wel about depression and the darkness that Tries to over take you. Just know that you have a sister who looks up to uuu and friends like myself who are here for you when it’s completely overwhelming. Take it a day at a time, slowly as well

Here was been the opposite. Great weather the last two days and then today when I have to volunteer outside for several hours it’s in the 80s again -_-

Are you in Florida? I don’t mind the cold, I wanted to spin today but may try it anyhow tomorrow

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #7516 on: November 19, 2018, 03:55:38 AM »

Hey DS.  Been wishing you and your family and friends well man. That’s no joke. I’ve read an article stating that 2500 firefighters, 3600 prisoners, and like 2000 firefighters from countries like Australia are fighting the non-stop fires over 36 Hours a shift without a break or sleep

Kaz, I know all too wel about depression and the darkness that Tries to over take you. Just know that you have a sister who looks up to uuu and friends like myself who are here for you when it’s completely overwhelming. Take it a day at a time, slowly as well

Having a really bad night.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7517 on: November 19, 2018, 04:00:06 AM »

Are you in Florida? I don’t mind the cold, I wanted to spin today but may try it anyhow tomorrow

Yup. Last couple days finally got down to the 60s and then today it decided to be hot again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7518 on: November 19, 2018, 04:02:44 AM »

Having a really bad night.

Just PM’d you

Yup. Last couple days finally got down to the 60s and then today it decided to be hot again

I new it was Florida!  That star stays 70s to 89s most of the year

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7519 on: November 19, 2018, 04:08:06 AM »

Just PM’d you

I new it was Florida!  That star stays 70s to 89s most of the year
North Florida’s not so bad, and actually gets occasional deep freeze warnings in winter... but Sith Florida is awful. My poor big kitty, Sofie, is a Norwegian Forest Cat mix. AC was broken for almost a year and she constantly tried to get me to let her live in the freezer (she would crawl in whenever it opened, so I always would have to check when closing the fridge/Frezer to make sure she wasn’t inside). At least now there’s AC, but poor fluffy baby is so lethargic in this weather and doesn’t want cuddles because body heat.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #7520 on: November 19, 2018, 04:43:10 AM »

In a world where that is a fact, and all the other people who are worse off than I am, and I am still depressed, makes me hate myself more.

Hey Kaz. I go through the exact same type of thinking and have had issues with depression since I was a very young child. Your pain is is still relevant despite things like this fire, but I think I know how you feel. And like Infinite said your not alone in your depression or in general, as long as we are here. I know we don't know each other well yet, but you can always PM me as well.

Hey DS.  Been wishing you and your family and friends well man. That’s no joke. I’ve read an article stating that 2500 firefighters, 3600 prisoners, and like 2000 firefighters from countries like Australia are fighting the non-stop fires over 36 Hours a shift without a break or sleep.

Thanks. Yeah, there battling that thing non stop. I just found out I'm not really supposed to go outside. The air has been deemed unhealthy. It looks weird outside, and like I said, I'm about 200 miles South of it.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #7521 on: November 19, 2018, 05:00:45 AM »

Hey Kaz. I go through the exact same type of thinking and have had issues with depression since I was a very young child. Your pain is is still relevant despite things like this fire, but I think I know how you feel. And like Infinite said your not alone in your depression or in general, as long as we are here. I know we don't know each other well yet, but you can always PM me as well.

Thanks. Yeah, there battling that thing non stop. I just found out I'm not really supposed to go outside. The air has been deemed unhealthy. It looks weird outside, and like I said, I'm about 200 miles South of it.
Appreciated.

Saber Collection:

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #7522 on: November 19, 2018, 11:57:04 AM »

North Florida’s not so bad, and actually gets occasional deep freeze warnings in winter... but Sith Florida is awful. My poor big kitty, Sofie, is a Norwegian Forest Cat mix. AC was broken for almost a year and she constantly tried to get me to let her live in the freezer (she would crawl in whenever it opened, so I always would have to check when closing the fridge/Frezer to make sure she wasn’t inside). At least now there’s AC, but poor fluffy baby is so lethargic in this weather and doesn’t want cuddles because body heat.

I want to see pictures of your cat.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7523 on: November 19, 2018, 12:03:46 PM »

I know we don't know each other well yet, but you can always PM me as well.

One of the many reasons why I love this forum

Good to hear man. It's not raining ash, is it?  I remember when I first joined the Marines during one of the many mountains fires in California, we had surgery masks on for like 95% of boot camp and I remember blowing my nose a few times just to see nothing but black... It was disgusting.  Even took another month or so for that to clear up.

I hope all is well and will check in with you from time to time

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #7524 on: November 19, 2018, 06:30:11 AM »

North Florida’s not so bad, and actually gets occasional deep freeze warnings in winter... but Sith Florida is awful.

Couldn't help but laugh. Point, even if it wasn't intended  Wink

I know the feeling of hating yourself and feeling even worse because you know what others are facing. Please don't increase the weight of your burden like that. You can't always help the way you feel.
Sometime you feel good, sometimes you don't. You have your own battles and scars to deal with. Their importance in the news and their relative impact on the rest of the world does NOT make them any less relevant to YOU. What looks like a small hill to some can feel like a daunting mountain to others.
That being said, do take care of yourself and remember to take it one step at a time.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7525 on: November 19, 2018, 07:37:08 AM »

Couldn't help but laugh. Point, even if it wasn't intended  Wink

OMG IT WASN’T XD. I just caught the typo now. There is no south Florida. Only Sith Florida XD

Point for catching the rather amusing typo

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7526 on: November 19, 2018, 03:08:43 PM »

Couldn't help but laugh. Point, even if it wasn't intended  Wink

Yeah, I can see that Florida is a Sith.... Point for catching that.

OMG IT WASN’T XD. I just caught the typo now. There is no south Florida. Only Sith Florida XD

Point for catching the rather amusing typo

Intended or not, we all know that Florida isn't a Jedi by any means.   Cheesy  Or is it?

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7527 on: November 19, 2018, 08:15:02 AM »

I want to see pictures of your cat.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
This is the big one I was referring to during her first Christmas (yes, she’s still a kitten in this pic—she’s just huge). Her fur is longer now, but she’s hiding under the bed, so no pictures at the moment.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #7528 on: November 19, 2018, 05:19:55 PM »

Sith Florida, makes sense, more so if you saw that Robot chicken bit where George W is a Jedi...

Saber Collection:

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #7529 on: November 19, 2018, 07:31:15 PM »

Sith Florida, makes sense, more so if you saw that Robot chicken bit where George W is a Jedi...

HAHA! I did.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: