Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288462 times)
Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #7545 on: November 20, 2018, 03:49:30 AM »

I try to stay away from USPS as much as possible. I typically use FedEx or UPS since they’re more reliable and even they have their issues at times.

You’re not alone man. It sucks but here’s hoping that you get your stuff back quickly
It's just a return, but it factors into my prize  Sad

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #7546 on: November 20, 2018, 08:17:04 AM »

Her favorite sleeping position is flopped over like that. It’s how you know she’s comfy. She’s more careful about it now though because the younger smaller cat likes to launch sneak attacks....

my parent's chocolate lab also love to sleep on his back on the couch   Cheesy Comfortable and trusting

DING DING DING! We have a winner! This is the reason why I carry heavy grade blade lightsabers with me while I walk alone at night. Better paranoid than dead.

Let us know if you make the news one day. Can't wait to read the headline "Thugs sent to hospital by Jedi"  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7547 on: November 20, 2018, 09:06:00 AM »

my parent's chocolate lab also love to sleep on his back on the couch   Cheesy Comfortable and trusting

Let us know if you make the news one day. Can't wait to read the headline "Thugs sent to hospital by Jedi"  Grin

That's adorable! I had a black lab growing up who used to do the same thing.

And will do! You never know what will happen in Sith Florida after all Wink Gotta be prepared!

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #7548 on: November 20, 2018, 09:17:22 AM »

That's adorable! I had a black lab growing up who used to do the same thing.

And will do! You never know what will happen in Sith Florida after all Wink Gotta be prepared!

I always loved to see that dog come on the couch and take a tiny spot in the corner and then progressively spread until he took most of the available space (or even pushed me aside  Grin ) and rolling on his back.

Best to be prepared indeed. I only carry my saber(s) when I cross the city for my Lightsaber class once a week. Otherwise I only take it across the street to the woods and spin a little. But I suppose my city is much safer. There are only a few spots that I tend to avoid crossing at night especially on weekends. Then again, being a man changes things. Good looking girls are often more worried walking around at night (with good reason as some men can be very ill-behaved).

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7549 on: November 20, 2018, 11:56:55 AM »

I always loved to see that dog come on the couch and take a tiny spot in the corner and then progressively spread until he took most of the available space (or even pushed me aside  Grin ) and rolling on his back.

Best to be prepared indeed. I only carry my saber(s) when I cross the city for my Lightsaber class once a week. Otherwise I only take it across the street to the woods and spin a little. But I suppose my city is much safer. There are only a few spots that I tend to avoid crossing at night especially on weekends. Then again, being a man changes things. Good looking girls are often more worried walking around at night (with good reason as some men can be very ill-behaved).

Agreed.  I take my sabers to and from work so that I can practice in between and people tend to stare at it quite a bit.  With that said, it's a good deterrent for women to have especially walking around alone and to combat those that have ill intentions.

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #7550 on: November 20, 2018, 02:21:56 PM »

Regarding the shipping, I live in Canada and I would rather ship anything from the US, not just sabers, by post than by courier. If it comes by post I usually pay my shipping and get it fairly quickly if it comes by courier it takes almost a week longer and I usually get hit for "brokerage fees" that are close to the same as I paid for shipping in the first place. I have literally shipped a $10 dollar item and ended up paying $10 shipping and $20 brokerage. I had to special order a fencing jacket as no one up here carries my size, I paid 90 for the jacket 40 something for shipping and another 40 something for fedex brokerage fees. Anyway just my experience.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7551 on: November 20, 2018, 02:35:53 PM »

Regarding the shipping, I live in Canada and I would rather ship anything from the US, not just sabers, by post than by courier. If it comes by post I usually pay my shipping and get it fairly quickly if it comes by courier it takes almost a week longer and I usually get hit for "brokerage fees" that are close to the same as I paid for shipping in the first place. I have literally shipped a $10 dollar item and ended up paying $10 shipping and $20 brokerage. I had to special order a fencing jacket as no one up here carries my size, I paid 90 for the jacket 40 something for shipping and another 40 something for fedex brokerage fees. Anyway just my experience.

Get the middle man out of the way as much as possible. 

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #7552 on: November 20, 2018, 03:11:09 PM »

Agreed.  I take my sabers to and from work so that I can practice in between and people tend to stare at it quite a bit.  With that said, it's a good deterrent for women to have especially walking around alone and to combat those that have ill intentions.

Jedi Relmeob had a story (years ago, in 2012 or 2013) about how he was in a parking lot with his saber, and a gentleman came up and was curious about seeing it.  The gentleman then attempted to rob him, and Rel had to put his martial arts training into effect.

The gentleman was not happy with these results.

Imagine if it was a set of Broods...  Tonfa are not your friends when you attempt to take them from their owner...

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7553 on: November 20, 2018, 03:24:28 PM »

Jedi Relmeob had a story (years ago, in 2012 or 2013) about how he was in a parking lot with his saber, and a gentleman came up and was curious about seeing it.  The gentleman then attempted to rob him, and Rel had to put his martial arts training into effect.

The gentleman was not happy with these results.

Imagine if it was a set of Broods...  Tonfa are not your friends when you attempt to take them from their owner...

Great story there, ed.  Agreed, try to rob someone, anyone with a saber. They are made for duels and spins and I know from experience that they hurt pretty bad.  I bet that guy started to re-think his life choices

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7554 on: November 21, 2018, 03:38:06 PM »

New Rage to Vent, USPS was supposed to have a package to Ultrasabers saturday, it's now Monday and they just got it listed as in Transit and gonna be late but still on its way. RAGE!!!

Any new updates on the package?

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #7555 on: November 21, 2018, 10:51:43 PM »

Any new updates on the package?
It arrived at Ultrasabers yesterday, will take 2 to 3 business days to process, when that's done hopefully I can pay for my upgrades to my prize and then get it eventually lol.

Saber Collection:

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7556 on: November 21, 2018, 03:48:36 PM »

It arrived at Ultrasabers yesterday, will take 2 to 3 business days to process, when that's done hopefully I can pay for my upgrades to my prize and then get it eventually lol.
Ack....that sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #7557 on: November 21, 2018, 11:10:54 PM »

Ack....that sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The price of being broke and wanting a recharge port lol

Saber Collection:

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7558 on: November 21, 2018, 04:09:31 PM »

The price of being broke and wanting a recharge port lol

NGL, recharge ports are great.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #7559 on: November 23, 2018, 12:57:06 PM »

I hate having to randomly reset all my profile settings, such as my avatar and signature...
I got the signature image back, but the avatar is a place holder until I can go find my original and fix it...

not fun at 6 am... too much like crap I have to do at work... but I'm off today...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: