Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288708 times)
HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #8220 on: July 13, 2020, 10:33:27 PM »

HE'S NEGATIVE.   

Worrying aside, I did have faith that he was, but still.....Amen and hallelujah.
thats great to read Sir my wife and i are happy for you

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8221 on: July 13, 2020, 11:29:53 PM »

HE'S NEGATIVE.   

Worrying aside, I did have faith that he was, but still.....Amen and hallelujah.
Alright, JP!  That's fantastic news  Smiley

VERY glad to hear this!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8222 on: July 15, 2020, 07:52:59 PM »

Alright - positive venting here.

Spent most of morning on the phone with loan people, I had received a document that seemed to indicate I would be paying over $4,000 MORE than what I was initially estimated/saved for. Unrelated to that, Ive also vented about a certain co-workers use of the internet resulting in things like youtube being banned for all users, including rule-adherents such as myself.

WELL my day got MUCH better as the document I received was NOT my closing documents, but a loan estimate of ALL money involved (including what the title company owes) and my loan officer reinforced his much lower estimate as correct so I no longer need to invent $4200 in a week. As a bonus the youtube ban has been lifted as said co-worker is no longer a co-worker. So i can listen to all my yt music now / actually participate in the "what are you listening to" thread once more.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8223 on: July 15, 2020, 09:03:59 PM »

Spent most of morning on the phone with loan people, I had received a document that seemed to indicate I would be paying over $4,000 MORE than what I was initially estimated/saved for. Unrelated to that, Ive also vented about a certain co-workers use of the internet resulting in things like youtube being banned for all users, including rule-adherents such as myself.

WELL my day got MUCH better as the document I received was NOT my closing documents, but a loan estimate of ALL money involved (including what the title company owes) and my loan officer reinforced his much lower estimate as correct so I no longer need to invent $4200 in a week. As a bonus the youtube ban has been lifted as said co-worker is no longer a co-worker. So i can listen to all my yt music now / actually participate in the "what are you listening to" thread once more.
Outstanding news indeed, PS!

Happy to hear that everything worked out in your favor  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8224 on: July 15, 2020, 09:33:27 PM »

Sorry for the former co-worker, but what do you expect these days when you abuse corporate resources like that?

So glad to hear of the double dose of good news for you!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #8225 on: July 16, 2020, 09:18:36 AM »

Every scream you make
Try to run away.
Gonna seal your fate
At Camp Crystal Lake
I’ll be stalking you.

Every move I make
Every neck I break
Every step I take
Gonna seal your fate
I’ll be stalking you.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #8226 on: July 16, 2020, 01:57:55 PM »

Summer's half over and we really haven't been able to go do anything.  Then again, I think my kids are just grateful for the downtime after the chaos of the last few months. 

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8227 on: July 16, 2020, 08:40:09 PM »

How is it that time continues to progress, technology advances, yet people seem to be getting exponentially dumber by the day?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #8228 on: July 16, 2020, 08:51:21 PM »

How is it that time continues to progress, technology advances, yet people seem to be getting exponentially dumber by the day?

Stupidity is timeless.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #8229 on: July 16, 2020, 09:41:17 PM »

I think the Great Mullet, Ron Shirley (of Lizard Lick Towing tv fame) said "It's amazing! They can treat cancer but there ain't no cure for stupidity!"

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #8230 on: July 16, 2020, 10:00:56 PM »

Ugh. Money is going to be very tight for a while.

On the bright side we've made our down payment on our first house and we close tomorrow.
But it pretty much killed our savings.

And now it looks like my wife's car needs all new tires to pass inspection to renew her tags.
My car is due next month too and my tires are just as old, so will probably be in the same situation soon too

-

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8231 on: July 16, 2020, 10:48:07 PM »

technology advances

That's your answer...at least a big part of it I believe.   Now I am not a Luddite but advancements in technology make life easier and more entertaining...which is good....... and bad.  It breeds laziness in both mind and body.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8232 on: July 16, 2020, 11:15:26 PM »

That's your answer...at least a big part of it I believe.   Now I am not a Luddite but advancements in technology make life easier and more entertaining...which is good....... and bad.  It breeds laziness in both mind and body.

Arthur C. Clarke, the famous and prolific science-fiction author of the classic era, said it best.  “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #8233 on: July 17, 2020, 12:15:10 AM »

" I can teach every thing but common sense " dont recall the author

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs don't run.

« Reply #8234 on: July 17, 2020, 12:20:53 AM »

I wish that patience and compassion were at least half as contagious as stupidity is.

Common sense, stopped being common, sometime in the eighties I believe.

Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: